Chapter Eleven;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ma’am, sir, I am sorry for the inconvenience but I must insist on enquiring about your vehicle.” The police officer insisted as he wedged his foot in the space of the door.

Byul’s father, Jang Hyun groaned and he turned to his wife who just shrugged back at him. He turned back to the police officer, opening the door further and stepped outside, forcing the officer back.  “Look, I can assure you my vehicle, is in the garage where it’s been since I bought it.”

                He walked past the officer, his wife sighing from inside of the house with the full knowledge that Byul had purchased the car herself in her father’s name and had taken it on a trip with some friends. But she knew better than to drop Byul in it, it was about time she lived her life instead of sheltered herself.

She could only bite her lip and pretend she didn’t know a damn thing.

Jang Hyun pulled the garage up and paled at the sight “W-What? It’s gone!”

“You didn’t know about this?” The officer asked “No one else could have taken it?”

“No,” He strictly replied “My daughter went on a vacation with some friends. She didn’t take it. I’d like to report it as stolen.”

“Sir,” The officer cleared his throat “I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But your van was found on a bridge roughly 50 miles from here; it was half way off of it. It had been involved in a collision and there is extensive damage done to the vehicle and the bridge itself.”

“Did you catch them?” He snapped.

The police officer shook his head “I’m sorry, they fled the scene before we arrived. We’re currently looking into it and gathering witnesses but so far we’ve got nothing.”

“Let me know when you do.” He slammed the garage shut and went back inside, his wife secretly sending a message to Byul.

 

 

“Oh they fit!” Jin said admiring the jeans on Byul “Ah, we took so long finding them. I could cry.”

She laughed at him “You could have just asked!”

“Hey what kind of man asks a woman for her size?!” Jimin gasped “That’s classed as rude.”

“Dumb that’s weight not clothes size.” Hoseok smacked Jimin upside the head and everyone started to laugh.

“It’s so good to be dry again,” Taehyung sighed as he hugged himself “I don’t think I’ll ever take a bath again.”

“You better take a bath,” Suga eyed him from head to toe “I don’t want to be stuck in a car with you if you stink, Tae.”

“That’s rude,” Taehyung scoffed “When was the last time you showered?”

“Don’t you start with me.” Suga grumbled.

“Still happy that you’re here?” Jungkook said as he stood beside Byul, the both of them watching as Taehyung pulled Suga into a headlock.

Byul smiled at him “Of course, it’s so care free. I forget who I am with this lot.”

“We all do,” Namjoon groaned from behind them. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter