Chapter Five;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seeing as Byul’s new to this,” Jimin winked at her “I nominate Hoseok to go first.”

“What?” Hoseok gaped at him “How did you come to that conclusion?”

“Your stories are always the funniest,” Suga smirked “Now drink.”

Everyone took a sip and groaned at the bitterness of the vodka that Suga had chosen.

“Do I even have any truths left at this point?” Hoseok asked himself.

“Is there really that many?” Byul asked.

“You have no idea.” Jin snorted.

“Ah I’ve been saving this one for such an event,” Hoseok took a sip of his drink and shifted in his seat “Do you guys remember Suzy?”

“Yeah?” A few answer at once.

“Who doesn’t?” Suga replied.

“Well this one time she managed to somehow convince me that she liked me,” Hoseok announced and everyone gaped at him, even Byul. “So I was doodling on the desk, as I always did and she comes up to me like ‘Meet me in the library, I’ll be in the dark section’ She gave me this sultry look and I was like ‘hell yeah’.”

“Oh no.” Jungkook was laughing already.

“So I give her about five minutes and I follow after her,” Hoseok continues “I walk into the dark section and I swear I can see her. So I start chatting her up, you know my style. I’m smooth as all hell.”

“You mean you recite the pick-up lines you find online.” Taehyung snorted.

Hoseok reaches over to smack him “Anyway, she seems to dig it. My hands are all over her and before I know it her tongues down my throat.”

“No way,” Namjoon shook his head “There is no way.”

“You’re right,” Hoseok hung his head with a laugh “In that moment the dark corner decided the light wanted to start working and it turned out to be Mrs Choi.”

“The old librarian?” Byul gasped.

Everyone burst out laughing “Hey!” Hoseok protests “She was a good kisser!”

“Man that’s gross,” Suga shook his head “But that’s a good story. Drink up.”

“Jin’s next.” Hoseok announces and Jin shoots him a dark look.

 “I dated Sohee for a week.” Jin just blurts out, everyone gapes at his sudden confession and Byul’s the first one to regain composure.

“Wait, no one knows that you did?” Byul asked.

Jin shook his head “She told me to keep it a secret.”

“What?!” Everyone exclaimed.

“But you didn’t tell us since then?” Taehyung gaped.

Jin shrugged “I don’t know. I was pretty pissed she dumped me. She ended up dating that Hyunseung an hour later.”

“That ,” Byul frowns “What a .”

“On that note,” Jin turns to Jimin “You’re up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter