Chapter Six;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Everyone had passed out at some point during the night, the fireworks all used up. Everyone was sprawled out over the make-shift living room and Byul found herself propped up against Taehyung. She pulled the blanket from herself and draped it over him before getting up.

The soft light piercing through the broken roof above indicated that it was morning. She stretched, feeling free for the first time in her life as she took a few steps away from the guys and turned back to look at them.

The seven of them were still fast asleep, so she took her time in taking in their features. Last night they truly let her into their circle, opening up to her in a way she’d never seen them before. From their confessions, to the dares they came up with, the air seemed clearer than before.

She realised, pretty quickly, that she was slowly growing attached to the seven boys who had shunned her for most of her academic life. She finally began to understand why they were so adamant on keeping their group as it was.

They all had secrets that were similar, things other people wouldn’t understand. They were always misunderstood in school. The group of misfits no one approached and those who did were merely curious as to who they were.

On the outside, they were the good looking bad boys everyone was curious about but on the inside they were dorks who just wanted to experience as much out of life as they could get.

Something she could relate to.

 

 

 

                They woke up a few minutes later and paired up. Namjoon was in charge of getting gas for the van, only having just realised that they were low. Jin and Jimin walked towards the nearest restaurant just a mile or so down the road to grab food for everyone. Hoseok ended up going for a walk with the remnants of last night in hopes of disposing of the evidence that they had been there in case anyone went to look.

This left Taehyung and Byul to ponder the night before and giving Jungkook the opportunity to confront Suga about Byul’s confession.

“Ah last night was insane,” Suga said stretching onto the make shift sofa “It’s good that everyone’s loosening up.”

“Did you know?” Jungkook questioned as he kicked at a rusty nail.

“What?” Suga looked at him with a puzzled question “What are you on about?”

“Byul’s confession last night,” Jungkook frowned at the floor before looking at Suga “Did you know?”

“What makes you think I knew?” Suga asked, sitting up with a weird expression on his face.

Jungkook didn’t know whether to laugh or scream “Because whilst everyone else seemed shocked, you didn’t even batter an eyelid!”

 

 

                Meanwhile, Namjoon had just pulled up at the gas station and caught movement in his peripheral. He laughed at his own paranoia and put it down to his slight hang-over and empty stomac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter