Chapter Eight;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Jungkook was going out of his mind; Suga had refused to take Hoseok and Namjoon to a hospital and instead had taken refuge inside of an empty floor apartment a block away from the accident. He watched as Jin and Jimin worked endlessly to help Hoseok and Namjoon as much as possible as Suga just sat there.

Jungkook’s hands found their way to his hair, guilt settling in.

“What now?” Suga asked him.

Jungkook just stared at his feet in horror “I can’t believe we left them,” He muttered “We don’t even know if they’re alive or dead.”

“Don’t.” Suga snapped.

Jungkook’s eyes snapped up “What do you mean, don’t?” He stood up and moved towards him “They’re in that river! We both know Tae can’t swim! Now Byul’s out there too!”

“She wanted to be out there,” Suga snapped “She probably got him.”

“Wait what?” Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him “Did... did you see her jump in?” Suga stood up and raked his fingers through his ridiculously coloured hair “Suga, you didn’t stop her?!”

“What do you want me to say?” Suga asked him. Jimin and Jin’s heads snapping up to the revelation “I had to get Namjoon out.”

“You couldn’t have said something?!” Jungkook snarled and lunged for Suga, grasping onto the collar of his shirt “They both could be dead because of you!”

“It’s not my fault!” Suga snapped “She jumped in of her own accord. There was nothing I could have done for Tae!”

“You let her go!” Jungkook swung, his fist connecting with Suga’s cheek and flying him into the opposing wall.

                Suga spit on the floor, tasting a copper on the back of his tongue. Blood stained the floor from where had spat and he spun on Jungkook, lunging for him and punching him back. The two fought effortlessly, Jimin and Jin too shocked by what was happening to even attempt to stop it.

“Is it because of you that Namjoon got hurt?” Jungkook punched Suga in the stomach, grabbing onto him and shoving him in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter