8.Chapter

From Me To You

As Jeongguk flustered his eyes open, he got confused at first. He frowned slightly as he slowly woke up trying to find for answers, the room was dark and everything seemed quiet, his eyes traveled to the clock on the table beside him, the numbers were giving him a clarity that it was really late.
He sighed quietly and rubbed his eyes, he never thought that he'd pass out for that long, but one thing he knew for sure that his cravings for sleep were reaching to the limit and he got all the energy he missed for so long.
Bed asked Jeongguk to leave cause it was tired of caring its not tired owner. Jeongguk got up from the bed and the light and the room killed the darkness with a bright light showing off the whole detail in the whole room.
As he couldn't go back to sleep again he thought that it would be a good idea to go and take some fresh air, he grabbed a chance from his idea and he went to dress up for some comfy clothes, he pulled on his long white t-shirt and ribbed jeans, he turned around as he got well dressed and walked out the room turning off the light, shutting the door behind him.
He tried to be as silent as possible to not wake his mom up he didn't want to mess around with her cause he needed some private time for himself. He jumped on his timberlands and left the house putting on his leather jacket.
It was moist and cold at night but he didn't care about it much pressing his hands into his jeans. The wind was slightly his face, he looked around as he walked, it was perfect timing for him to take a walk cause it seemed like he was the only soul walking on its empty earth.
Taehyung was hanging out with his pals – Seokjin, Namjoon, tricky boy Yoongi and innocent boy Jimin, who was mostly called as Christian ChimChim, it didn't lie cause Jimin was such a good-looking guy, but such a heartbreaker.
Hoseok decided to be a dickhead and canceled the party and went home to sleep, cause whose hobby wasn't sleeping? He didn't escape with a clean skin, cause Namjoon and Yoongi were putting hard words on Hoseok mocking him for not staying in line with the gang. It wasn't the end for Hoseok. Another surprises will be waiting for him at school but he was excited, he loved these friendly mocking by his friends.
They were walking across the silent streets, streetlight were giving them a path so they could catch up their direction. Namjoon was almost smoking out all of his cigarettes, he was probably stressed about something but never mentioned them to his friends because he didn't want to cause any trouble and if he got asked for a explanation he declined right away with no words.
„Guys I have something to show you!“ announched excited Seokjin and he guided the squad between the building where it was always empty that anyone wouldn't go there anyway, just so they can keep private and safe there.
„What is it jagiya?“ Namjoon asked softly from his boyfriend.
„I got some good guys, check it out!“ Seokjin's eyes glowed and he reached out his hand holding a small package with a weird item inside it.
Taehyung frowned as he glanced at the weird package „What is this?! A drug?!“ Taehyung almost raised his voice because he didn't like it what Seokjin was messing himself into.
Namjoon's eyes were so focused on the package and he wanted to to take package into his hands wanting to touch it and feel it, like it was a treasure what he have been looking for a really long time.
Taehyung shaked his head as he saw excitement in these two eyes, Taehyung wasn't into this stuff cause he actually never enjoyed drugs, they were just so strong and might end up bad on him. He stared as these two were exchanging those good stuff under his eyes, he wrinkles his nose in discomfort.
Jeongguk arrived in a street where it was barely dark with streetlight helping his eyes to watch on his way, the wind have gotten silent but he still felt coldness taking over him, he shruggs his shoulders and keeps on walking on his way.
Something made him to stop stepping forward, he stopped walking as his ears accepted some voices near him, he listened to the voices he heard, they were familiar for him enough, excitement grew inside him and he wanted get some more detail, he started to move closer towards the sounds.
He stopped at the building leaning against it and tries to make himself as unvisible as possible he saw four figures forming into a circle and discussed about something what Jeongguk had no idea about.
„Aish guys thats enough, we'll get caught lets move on“ Yoongi whined to them but the drug addicted guys never listened. Jeongguk tried to focus on the item they were insently looking at, he put alot of effort to try to sharpen his view on the item as it got into Taehyung arms
„Are you both nuts?!“ Taehyung said irritated enough
„Taehyung, you better shut your mouth if you haven't tried that good “ Namjoon explained
„Good or not but this has terrible affection“ Taehyung hissed between his whisper. Jin let out his loud windshield laughter and grabbed the item into his hand and bruised it into his pockets.
„Never mind, we can have it with Namjoon“ Jin kept laughing.
„Have him in your , jerks“ Yoongi rolled his eyes in annoyance. Jeongguk stepped back, he jumped at the loud sound, which muted Jin's windshield laugh, Jeongguk looked under his feet and cursed quietly to himself, how could a small abandoned crisp package do such a loud noise?!
He looked up and he saw Taehyung's glance stuck on him, his gaze was filled with shock, anger and surprise, Jeongguk didn't have time to just stand still and he decided to run away.
„Yah, get him!“ Jeongguk could hear Yoongi shout from the distance, he kept on adding for more speed to run faster.
„MINCHIN SEKKEI!“ Taehyung shouted as he tried to run after Jeongguk with the others. Seokjin reached out his skateboard and drove towards the young boy.
Jeongguk saw Seokjin driving beside him, he shared his look to him and he realized a mocking grin on his lips. Seokjin pushed Jeongguk and he felt straight to the rubbish cans, Seokjin's and the others laugh were echoed over the street.
„Good job, Jin!“ Yoongi laughed and patted his friend's shoulder. Jeongguk felt the pain all around his body and he had difficults to sit up he looked up and he saw Jin rushing over to him. He grabbed Jeongguk by his t-shirt collar and shoot his first punch straight to Jeongguk's face with his fist.
Taehyung arrived after them and took a breath as he saw what was going on he gasped: „Aish Jin not in that way!“ Taehyung mumbled and ran towards his friend.
„JIN, stop it! Let him go!“ Taehyung shouted as he pushed Jin away from Jeongguk. Taehyung took a quick glance on Jeongguk and he started to feel bad as he saw Jeongguk's beaten up face.
„What's wrong Taehyung? Dont you see that he is stalking us and picks on our private stuff?!“ Namjoon asked from Taehyung sharply.
„You guys go home, I'll fix that“ Taehyung says as he looked at Jeongguk, the younger boy stared at Taehyung in disappointment or anger. He wished to stand up and escape from all this argument he had messed himself into but he couldn't cause he was in pain.
„Just go, I'll see you tomorrow!“ Taehyung tried his best to not irritate but the guys listened to him on the second chance.
„Alright Tae, see you at school tomorrow then!“ Namjoon mumbled as he grabbed Seokjin's hand and started to walk off with Yoongi. Taehyung sighed slightly and looked at Jeongguk, who was just laying there helpless.
Taehyung reached for his hand but the younger one didn't want to accept it, he was tired of everything and hurt enough to get hurt.
Taehyung sighed deeply „Come on!“ he hissed and grabbed Jeongguk's hand forcibly helping him up on his own feet, Jeongguk had difficult to stand cause his body hurt enough to be up. Taehyung put Jeongguk's arm around his shoulder and tried to fetch him to his place.
„I'll take you to my house and clean up your wounds, you can't go home and make your mom upset like that“ Taehyung offered.
Jeongguk let out a snort, his look still locked on the ground.
„Do you think that she haven't been upset enough for the past few days? It's all because of you dumbhead!“ Jeongguk said out of fun as he looked up at Taehyung.
Taehyung stopped walking and looked back at him as he met with his eyes „excuse me? Dumbhead?“
„Keure!“ Jeongguk laughed. Taehyung almost let go of Jeongguk, Jeongguk quickly grabbed on Taehyung to keep himself up „Yah! What's your problem?!“ Jeongguk shouted and his expression changed.
Taehyung grabbed his hands over Jeongguk's waist and pulled him against him to shout into his face „You little brat dare to call me dumbhead, who allowed you to put your nose under our stuff?!“ Taehyung let out his anger. Jeongguk looked at him with widened eyes.
„W-why are you this close to me?“ Jeongguk asked and it took a while for Taehyung to realise that they were close enough to eachother. Taehyung shook his head and pulled away putting Jeongguk's arm around his shoulder again and fetched towards to his house.

A/N: did u realise Jimin was gone out of nowhere, blame school what is messing with my brain, but I really wanted to update for you guys! Feel free to leave nice comments luv you!