6.Chapter

From Me To You

Taehyung looked out from the car, the cloudy sky was staring down at him and started to cry out rain hitting the drops against the car's glass. Taehyung collected his thoughts as he looked infront of him, seeing the long road and the glass kept on inviting the drops to fall on it.

Taehyung let out a sigh and he trailed his eyes to the drives, his eyes met the meaty hand and ingenious veins, he admired, controlling the steering wheel. His throat felt dry and he gulped loudly enough that it could be reached for Jeongguk's ears.

He met with Jeongguk's eyes and they got locked to eachother, Taehyung was glad seeing his living art, such a beautiful and handsome masterpiece infront of him, he could drown into his eyes cause Jeon's dark brown eyes were speaking its story what Taehyung would love to know.

Jeongguk looked back at the road and focused on driving, the moment Taehyung was enjoying was now ruined he sighed disappointed and looked out from the window looking at the wet and rainy nature infront of him.

He jumped as he felt a warm tough on his tight he looked down on his lap and he realised that Jeongguk have placed his strong and well trained hand on his thigh and for his own surprise, what he couldn't even imagine, he squeezed his thigh, which made him quietly moan out in pleasure, that was what he wished and what he was waiting for so long he felt happiness scrawling up inside him.

The car stopped and he got confused, why did Jeon stop the car? He looked up at Jeongguk and he could see how intensly he was glaring at him, Taehyung's cheeks heated up but he kept staring at him, responding to his glance.

He didn't realise or couldn't remember how and when the air got stolen from him cause Jeongguk was barely few centimetres away from him still eating his eyes with his dark gaze. Taehyung sent him a grin and teasefully planted a kiss on Jeongguk's lips.

„Is it all what you can do?“ mocked the younger one giving him a smirk. Taehyung confidence grew higher and he grabbed by Jeon's shirt collar to pull him into a passionate kiss. He could hear a soft moan escaping through Jeongguk's lips as Taehyung got an entrace to slip his tounge into Jeon's mouth.

The kiss got deeper and deeper, tounge's dancing along with eachother and soft moans singing to eachother's ears giving them a blessing music what their eyes could enjoy. The younger one started to tuck at the hem of Taehyung's white shirt, Taehyung understood what he wanted to say with it and helped him to remove it.

„Woah, Hyung“ Jeongguk gasped and he ran his hands down on Taehyung's abs, Taehyung followed his pink redish lips, which were already heating from the passionate kiss. Jeongguk didn't need any word to be speaken and he just pressed his lips against the older one's neck and started to a mark on his neck.

Each touch and kiss left Taehyung's skin burn, he closed his eyes enjoying Jeon's actions, the pleasure he was offering to him. Taehyung's breath got heavy and he allowed his mouth to leave some groans free to fill Jeongguk's ears with music.

„Yah, Taehyung! Get up!“ A sudden voice snapped him out from his dreams, he slowly opened his eyes and he met a familiar face with in inexplicable expression, he couldn't tell if he was mad, confused or happy.

But Taehyung himself was really confused at the moment, he didn't understand where he was located and why his crush was standing right infront of him.

„Did you really drink that much that you're sweating?“ another question sounded into his ears, but that was more realistic without echo either unrealistic. Taehyung couldn't solve the puzzle of this moment, but then he started to realise what was going on. Yes, indeed he was sweating and he was at his own house, but Jeongguk was with him. But did Jeongguk get his housekeys?

Taehyung rubbed his forehead and tried to turn to the side but then he realised that his bed was wet, his eyes flustered open, sure he had a wet dream. Taehyung tried to act it cool and pretended that nothing happened.

„Uhm, how did you get here“ Taehyung coughs his throat clear before he questioned the young man.

„What do you mean by that? I brought you here, you were drunk as that you couldn't even stand on your own feeds“ - it explained everything for Taehyung and he didn't want to hear more, he just let out a deep sigh and kept rubbing his eyes.

„Fine, get lost from my room“ Taehyung mumbled to him, Jeongguk obeyed and he got up taking a turn to leave from Taehyung's room. Jeongguk sighed annoyed and he headed into the livingroom plopping down on the sofa studying the room.

Taehyung grunted while he got out from the bed and he went to get a quick warm shower.

Jeongguk waited in the livingroom then he realised a phone running off with a vibration, he looked over at the screen and discovered from the caller ID that it was Namjoon, he hesitated if to pick up the call or not but he decided to answer anyway and let him know that it takes time on Taehyung.

„Taehyung is in his room, he will come out later“ Jeongguk accepted the call.

„Wow, who am I hearing, a schoolnerd? What are you doing here at Taehyung's house?“ that voice was simply clear for Jeongguk, they were still making fun of him.

Jeongguk let out a sigh „He was drunk last night“

„Yeah, he is quite slippery with alcohol why am I not surprised“ a chuckle arrived into Jeongguk's ear and he found it really uncomfortable, he wanted to end the call immediately.

„Well tell Taehyung that I'll come over with Seokjin and have fun you two“ another chuckle followed afterwards and the call ended. Jeongguk sighed and he threw the phone back on the table. He still couldn't understand why they were making fun of him, even though it was all in Taehyung's hands.

He got snapped out from his thoughts and he saw Taehyung coming out from his bedroom, he looked so fresh, he wore long white t-shirt and blue jeans, not gonna lie but it made Taehyung look so attractive and the white shirt even made his muscles visible.

Jeongguk sighed and looked out from the window as he heard Taehyung sit down few metres away from him, he turned his head back to look at Taehyung and let him know about the call. It was getting uncomfortable when he met his eyes with his.

Jeongguk swallowed decided to speak it out anyway „Namjoon called and he wanted to let you know that he is coming over with his friends“ after he said that Taehyung's lips formed into a grin, it was more confusing for him, but he started to feel warm inside.

Then the thoughts from yesterday flashed back into his mind and he started to shiver and quickly shook his head off from his thoughts, as he looked back at Taehyung, he was already gone into the kitchen, Jeon sighed out of relief.

Jeongguk supported himself against the comfy sofa and he didn't even remember for how long he have sat there, but the time was slowly ticking pass by. The room started to fill with the sweet arome, that meant that Taehyung was probably cooking in the kitchen.

Jeongguk jumped as he heard a knock on the door, he quickly looked over at the door then he saw Taehyung, who was going to open it. As the door opened he could hear greetings from Namjoon and Seokjin.

Taehyung's face went big and he let his friends to come inside. As the guests walked inside the house filled with the stink of smoke and the mixture of Taehyung's cooking. He caught an eye on Namjoon and even earned a smile from him.

„Oh hey there schoolnerd, whats up?“ he said playfully as he stepped out from his shoes. Jeongguk looks away annoyed, crossing his arms and pressed them against his chest. He heard whispers and giggles near him but he didn't let him to get bothered with it and he just stayed by himself.

Seokjin and Namjoon headed into the kitchen while laughing and let out amazed cheering as they arrived into the rich and sweet arome.

„I told you that Taehyung can prepare the best muffins in the whole Korea, just try to beat him buddy“ Seokjin laughed as he sat infront of the table being overly excited cause he loved to eat and eating was his favorite sports.

„Jin you just ate, aren't you full already?“ a bitter smile showed off on Namjoon's face and he placed himself to sit beside him. Jin looked over at Namjoon giving him a shy smile

„but desserts from Kim Taehyung are brighting up my days“ it came out from Seokjin with honest and he nudged Namjoon's leg with his own. Namjoon grinned at Seokjin's action and he looked at Taehyung, who was concentrated on cooking.

„Namjoon,“ Seokjin broke the silence „I think I have feelings for you“

Namjoon laughed at the sentence he just heard from Seokjin and he looked over at him

„Yeah I did hear you confessing your feelings to me when you were really drunk at the bar, you can't remember right?“ Namjoon laughed looking at him. Seokjin pouted looking at the hottest guy infront of him.

„Did I really? Aish!“ Seokjin whined burrying his face into his hands „How embarrassing.“

Taehyung killed the embrassing air between them and placed hot and inviting muffins infront of their noses, Seokjin was first to look up at the muffins and quickly grabbed one to take a bite from him, sweet and warm pie was helping him to relax.

But instead of relaxing he started to shout: „Why am I just an idiot goddammit!“ he let his muscles go sloppy and he sat there pretty relaxed without being any tensed mark left on him. Namjoon smirked at Seokjin and ruffled his hair. He also grabbed for a muffin and took a bite on it.

„Bless you Taehyung, these are good!“ Namjoon spoke with his fulled mouth, he munched at the pie and enjoyed it fully.

Seokjin made sounds as he ate „I'm in heaven“ he shouted as he took another one starting to munch at it immediately.

„ing pigs, slow down you rascals!“ Taehyung laughed at them and he took some muffins and went to hand them to the younger one.

Jeongguk realised Taehyung approaching to him, he looked over at him.

„You must be hungry nerd“ he sees a smirk on his face and placed the plate infront of him on the table. Jeongguk didn't say anything and just picked up the pie and took a bite on it. His eyes widening as he felt how strong and sweet that pie was, he was so amazed to even find words. Taehyung headed back into the kitchen and he started to clean up.

„Seokjin you're so clumsy just look at you“ Namjoon laughed looking at the dirtiness on Seokjin's shirt and the speck magneting on Seokjin's lips. Namjoon leaned closer to Seokjin and burshed his thumb over Seokjin's bottom lip to erase the speck on his lip, he leaned it and slightly pecked his lips. He gets hit at his chest and it made him laugh pulling away from Seokjin, looking at his reaction made him laugh even more.

„Paboya, you don't even care of my dirty shirt, you're rude boyfriend“ Seokjin whined as he got up and rushed into the bathroom to wash off the dirtiness he have got from the pie. Namjoon couldn't stop laughing at him and he got up following after him.

Taehyung checked at his watch and remembered something what he was supposed to do. He left the dishes behind and walked over into his room.

Jeongguk saw him walking into his room, he frowned and got up from the sofa walking towards into the kitchen, it was messy the cupboards were full of liquid and dirt, it all needed a hard work to be cleaned up.

He knew that he had to leave and that his work was already done here and he even regretted by just sitting here for no reason it was just because his back was aching from helping Taehyung with getting back home. He sighed and he went over to the lockers and he started to clean up, starting to wipe off the dirt.

He sighed and thought how lazy that rude guy could be, he let the water run and cleaned off the dirt from the cupboard, he kept using his pressure to get everything clean. He brushed the cupboards clean, making the dirty walls glow and he let out a tired sigh wiping away the swear which was pouring down on his skin.

He took up the dishes and does the dishes even if there were too many dishes waiting for their turn to get clean, it didn't bother him, he wanted to get rid of boredom and he did it because he didn't have anything clever to do.

But then he jumped as he felt someone's arms wrapped around him, the plate falls on the ground into the little pieces and he gets goosebumps being unable to move either think properly his mind got blank, completely shut down.

„You look so charming when you're cleaning“ a soft low voice barely whispered into his ear making him shiver of shook, he was pressed against him, his arms hugging by his waist and his chin resting on his shoulder, his warmness and every touch he attended was driving Jeongguk insane.