10.Chapter

From Me To You

Jeongguk was on his way to the location, where the party was about to take place, he kept controlling the note in his hand making sure that he will chase in the correct direction and will end up on the right place with the correct address.

As he started to hear a soft bass blasting his ears nearby made him realize that he is almost there, all he had to do was to walk towards the bass and he'll be there without errors.

But he was nervous at the same time, his palms started to sweat at the thoughts that he'll meet alot of unknown people right there and Taehyung was also there and that was one of the top things in his anxiety list, why he was sweating that much.

With each step he made when almost arriving at the destination, it made his oxygen disappear immediately, his chest felt heavy and his breathing laggy yet so hurtful to breathe.

Anxiety was hitting him real hard.

But he tried to knock it off.

His hand touched on the doorhandle and it flew open, it was explaining that the door was open for every visitor, who were passing by and no knocking or bellrings weren't necessary.

Jeongguk bit on his bottom lip slightly as he slowly walked inside, closing the door beside him. The bass was really strong enough to drop strong beats into his ear and the music was really loud enough to hear the party animals converstation in this cottoned mixture of different personal types.

He didn't know what to do, he didn't know where to go.

He looked around in the house, which was about to take down and probably lose the strength to handle with the amounts of people surrounding around the building.

He looked around like he was trying to count all the visitors that existed in this house, once he messed up and fell back into the reality, he started to walk around the building to discover every detail of it.

„Did you invite him?“ asked Jimin with a teaseful smirk as Taehyung drank up his first bottle of beer leaning over to the table to grab for another bottle opening taking a quick sip before talking.

„If you mean that bunny by 'him' then I did“ he smiled like he have successed something with his life. Jimin let out a loud laugh, it sounded like an evil laugh, with that action he received a smack on his head.

Jimin shoot a glare behind him, getting iced inside when he met Yoongi's dark gaze.

„If I hear that cancer laugh again then I swear I will shoot a firework into your “ Yoongi hissed to Jimin, the dark gaze still burning in his eyes.

Chills ran over Jimin's skin that it made him slightly shake, he wouldn't lie but he was a little bit scared of what Yoongi will do to him, if he totally forgets himself and repeats the same mistake without noticing.

„Are you sure about that Taehyung? I can't see him through the people mass“ Namjoon muttered at the edge of the sofa shooting the bitter liquid slide down his throat, swallowing it.

Taehyung started to look for Jeongguk, his eyes running here and there, looking around from the every corner, trying to sharply focus to find the luck of his life.

Namjoon didn't lie though, he really was hard to find.

Taehyung got up from the sofa and left his friends to talk with eachother, but he, himself looking for his happiness that gives him power to play along with, who knows how long period without getting punished.

He walked and pushed through people to take a quick look, nothing didn't catch his eyes. He rushed over to the kitchen hoping to see him there, if he weren't in somewhere else. And for his good luck, his eyes met the sun from the beautiful sky.

„You came,“ it made Jeongguk flinch and turn around to face at the direction of the sound, his ears registered with a jump.

Jeongguk played it off cooly and sent him a grin in Taehyung's way

„You thought that I won't show up?“ he was a type of a person to tease but this kind of personality never came out for the game to play at school or around the public, tonight its a bonus.

It left Taehyung surprised by seeing his living art acting off in that way, it was something about him that Taehyung felt the curiosity level growing to the top that he'd like to figure out about that guy with full of secret.

„I- yes I did?“ Taehyung suddenly started to laugh nervously, what's up with that bunny, who supposed to be shy at first?

Jeongguk grinned slightly and grabbed his drink from the table, opening the brand new bottle, gulping down burning liquid down his throat, it left his body fill with warmness then he walked past Taehyung without sharing any words with him.

It left Taehyung hanging, he looked back over his shoulder to watch Jeongguk disappear from his back as the figure faded infront of his eyes he let out a chuckle

„What was that?“ Taehyung muttered out in a confused tone. He was standing there alone in the kitchen, collecting his thoughts in the silence.

Namjoon walks around the house, a group of people mostly getting infront of his path and it irritated him, he took a sip of his drink while looking around the spot, but then someone bumped into him.

„What the hell?!“ Namjoon grunted at the girl, who accidently stumbled at him and pulled onto his pants that they almost fell off, that must have been drunk as .

Namjoon got so mad that he couldn't control his anger, he pushed the girl aggressively away from him that she fell at the table, leaving people stare at her but nobody showed up to help her.

Jimin and Hoseok laughed so hard at the scene they just saw, they automatically looked at Namjoon, who just arrived at their sofa and sat down spreading his legs and leaning comfortably onto the back of the sofa.

„Wow Joon that was brilliant“ laughed Hoseok patting Namjoon's shoulder as a cheer. Namjoon only moved his mouth without making a sound he was so irritated, he looked around upset ignoring his friends beside him.

Seokjin looked up and saw Taehyung coming

„Did you find for what you were looking for?“ a grin spreads visible on his lips

Taehyung gave him a dull nod, he was really horrored of how Jeongguk was behaving with him, it was a big shock for him, he never knew this side of him.

„You don't look good, did something happen?“ Seokjin frowned leaning in to focus on Taehyung. But Taehyung shook it off

„No, im good“ he answered.

Seokjin didn't know what to do next, but he only nodded as an answer and pulled away looking around at the event.

Taehyung looked around to look for Jeongguk but he was nowhere to be found, atleast for Taehyung's eyes, he let out a deep sigh.

Jeongguk didn't leave the party he was standing outside on the balcony enjoying his bottle of cider in his hand and the fresh air refreshed his mind.

The party was overwhelming to him since he didn't know anyone, every face were really strange for him that it made him want to leave this party as fast as possible.

Seokjin recognized his boyfriend sitting few seats away from him but he didn't look good at all he seemed to me upset and in tense, Seokjin decided to help him and he leaned over to Namjoon to make him feel better a bit.

He placed his hand over Namjoon shoulder and his other hand caressing his boyfriend's hand.

„What makes my baby Joon's upset?“ Seokjin asked leaning in and gave a kiss on Namjoon's cheek. Namjoon didn't respond anything but ignored him.

Seokjin grinned as he tilted his head staring at his boyfriend, his hand slowly slided into Namjoon's pants and started to on Namjoon's clothed crotch, the older flinched at the action and let out a gasp.

„Jin, we're in public“ he said out under his breath, already feeling it and starting to feel uncomfortable.

„Relax!“ Jin said sharply with a grin playing on his face and he continued what he was doing.

„Jin... lets go upstairs“ Namjoon breathed out and that's was the signal when Seokjin removed his hand and jumped up like he have gotten an electric shock, his face was glowing of happiness.

„Lets go!“ Seokjin happily said and grabbed Namjoon's hand pulling him with him to upstairs to offer the most relaxing therapy, what Namjoon have never felt.

Taehyung couldn't even sit on the sofa calmly cause the thoughts of Jeongguk were still bothering him like madness, he rapidly got up from the sofa and took a look around over the house to get any hints of Jeongguk – nothing.

He started to walk around the house just to get a bigger point of view, he kept searching and searching but he couldn't find him anywhere, he let out a tried sigh then he started to run upstairs. Maybe Jeongguk needed some time alone and he needed to borrow Seokjin's bedroom, he walked to his bedroom to find out.

He stopped on the halfway right after when he heard a skin slapping sound and alot of soft moans filling his ears, Taehyung was confused but nothing didn't stop him to peek inside into the room.

He pressed on the doorlink, for his surprise it was open, he peeked inside and he saw a horror with his eyes.

Namjoon slammed inside into Seokjin's hole, his muscular hands holding onto his lover's waist, the sound of the skin slapping fastened as Namjoon started to himself in faster and offered Jin a powerful enjoyment, his moans turning up a volume.

Then the activity seemed to be set on pause, because Namjoon stopped ing as his eyes landed on Taehyung widening his eyes, knowing that they are caught, Seokjin looked over at Taehyung his eyes full of lust but he was too weak to open his mouth.

Taehyung just stood there, dropped, his mouth was swung open but he couldn't find any words what he could say to them so he remainded to be quiet instead, he slowly walked backwards.

„S-sorry“ Taehyung mumbled and left the room closing the door behind him.

Namjoon looked back at Seokjin, still shocked look painted on his face, Seokjin laughed off a bit. 

„I'm not leaving this like that, we are not finished yet!“ Namjoon groaned out and deeply into Seokjin. Seokjin almost screams

„Oh yes daddy!“ he groans out with a loud moan.

Taehyung ran downstairs and looked around then he recognized a balcony somewhere near him, he rushed closer to it and opened the door, he was lucky, he finally found him.

Jeongguk was leaning against the balcony looking around at the lighting city. Taehyung slowly walked beside to Jeongguk and he took a look at the awaken city then his hands landed on his crush, Jeongguk's cider bottle was laying on the ground, hopefully empty, he was standing there so calmly that Taehyung admired him longer.

He got caught by Jeongguk's coconut eyes and Taehyung had no turning back, he only looked around awkwardly.

„You needed something?“ that tone was so cold yet still Jeongguk's Taehyung is being tricked. That stole what Taehyung wanted to say, he was shut.

„Not really“ he muttered out, Jeongguk looked at him for a short while then he nodded.

Taehyung could see that he is disturbing him since Jeongguk wanted to be alone and he seemed to get uncomfortable, he noticed him about to leave. Taehyung was thinking about to stop him but he couldnt, he let him go if he wanted to since he disturbed him time to be alone.

The crowd was still spending their time on the sofa. Yoongi have fallen asleep on Jimin's shoulder, since he was tired and the party didn't give him any interest. Jimin smiled while looking at Yoongi and ran his hand through Yoongi's black fluffy hair, Yoongi purred into Jimin's eat as he played with his hair.

Jeongguk walked through the people and walked out of the house walking towards his home, he looked at the clock and it was near to the midnight, he had to be home as fast as possible that he wont get stuck by his mom again.

Taehyung ran quickly out of the building and looked around rapidly trying to find his crush but his eyes didn't seem to focus it out, he sighed out sadly

„Bunny...“ he mumbled out quietly.

The time was slowly ticking to the time 4 in the morning. Namjoon was standing in the bus station, he was waiting for the bus while smoking. He felt his phone vibrating for a bit, he took it out from his pocket. He received a message from his boyfriend it was a thanksgiving for a nice .

This message made Namjoon laughed a bit and less than a minute he saw a bus coming by, he shoved his phone back into his pocket and walked up to the bus, he sat down in the backseat, he looked out from the window then he took a look around in the bus.

His eyes landed on the girl, who used to be expensive, she had diamond earrings and a very expensive necklace around her neck, it made Namjoon realize that she might have a punch of money.

His friends didn't know that he is doing something like this like stealing, they never thought that he would be a thief, but it was for his own entertainment to not get bored at night, thats how Namjoon calls it.

The bus stopped and the girl was about to step out, it wasn't a spot where Namjoon supposed to get down but he did follow her since he needed the money.

He walked behind her slowly, few km's away from her that he wont be thinking that she is followed at. But he was unlucky, she did recognize him and she started to walk faster, so had to Namjoon put some speed to get her.

And so they started to run, Namjoon was faster so he catched the girl by the arm, the girl started against him and started to struggle and hit him with the bag also she couldn't help but shout for help.

Namjoon stared at the bag and he tried to grab it and run away, he got to catch the bag but if he did he heard someone shouting, he looked behind him and he saw a police running towards him, Namjoon hissed out a swear word and he started to run for his life, leaving the happiness – money, behind.