12.Chapter

From Me To You

Taehyung was sitting in the art class alone, he was being early as always, he always wanted to be the first one then feel his heart jump out of happiness when his favorite person would come in to the classroom just like an excited kid was digging out its presents.

He have already set ready his easel and a canvas, a pencil was already ready to sketch some lines on a white canvas, Taehyung decided to wait until his admired bunny would step into the classroom and light up his day.

He kept sitting still in a dull quiet classroom, he couldn't stop thinking about yesterday's night walk with Jungkook, a big smile appeared on his face unknowingly, just thinking about Jungkook's existence, how beautiful soul the mother of nature have gifted him, never failed him to make him smile automatically.

what are you thinking about that you're smiling so oddly?'“ Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice echoing through his ears he thought he was just imaginating illusions but the moment he looked up he realised he was wrong, he felt how his heart was doing thousand flips all he breathed was like a thick collapsing air.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook gulping a bit, his crush was looking as stunning as ever, as elegant as ever, nothing could replace the definition of perfectionist when its already owned by Jungkook.

Taehyung was thinking if he should tell the truth or don't bring it up at all? What he would have to lose if he actually said it to him? It dosen't hurt to try and make his slight hint count.

I was thinking about our late night walk, Jungkook.“ Taehyung looked up at him.

Taehyung could see that strange grin on Jungkook's face, while the younger one was setting his easel ready right next to him, he was aware that Jungkook was mayhaps hiding something from him, he had the urge to know what was going on in his head.

Yeah, we could arrange that again one day!“ Jungkook said sitting beside Taehyung.

'Indeed' Taehyung was shouting in his head.

Within some minutes Taehyung saw other pupils wash in to the classroom so it wasn't just him and Jungkook anymore, he recognized that Jungkook was lost in his own galaxy as he started to create lines on the canvas, they were so smooth and flawless.

Taehyung knew he couldn't draw his attention away, a disappointment was hovering over his feelings but he snapped out of it, he will try again when the class will be over, he wanted to get into the point with him.

He couldn't even focus on his drawing, he couldn't even make a small dot on his empty canvas, his thoughts kept on wandering his different kind of ways how he should go on, his heart kept screaming Jungkook's name even louder since they started to make small steps.

He bit onto his lip, he bit it so hard so he could feel the taste of sweet blood in his mouth, he wanted to pour his feelings out now, he wanted to let Jungkook know how he was truly feeling towards him, he didn't want to hold it in anymore.

It felt like Taehyung's jar filled of love was about to get full, there was no room for new feelings any longer it has crossed its limits, the only wise thing to get this jar empty was to pour it all out to someone who really deserves it and Taehyung knew who was that certain creature.

He looked next to him, comparing Jungkook's work with his, Jungkook's canvas was filled with alot of thoughtful details that Taehyung couldn't even count them in, there was so much meanings behind this drawing it was generous.

A lonely apple tree wearing alot of weights on its shoulders it was rich of apples, Taehyung could tell that they were red apples because Jungkook was mostly paying attention into shading those apples into a darker shade, Taehyung could understand from deep of his heart how passionated Jungkook actually is when it comes to drawing.

Taehyung found himself smile again, it was the most impressive sight to see, he felt like he was walking on clouds, like a blooming flower on a fresh spring morning. He felt warmness and comfort embracing his body, if that was making Jungkook happy then he was happy because Jungkook's happiness was the first thing that mattered to him, if someone would try to steal it from him, then Taehyung would put his efforts on the limit just to give it back to him.

Taehyung was definetly catching up to Jungkook when the younger one was about to walk to another class.

Uhm hey Jungkook...“ Taehyung could feel the nervousness creeping up his skin, he slightly bit onto his lip and his heart never gave him a single space to calm down.

Jungkook turned around to face Taehyung, it didn't calm Taehyung's heart even a bit when their eyes locked with eachother he felt his heart shaking of excitement and hope.

I was wondering, uh- would you like to come to my place after school? You know we would watch movies and-“ he got cut off with Jungkook's bright laugh, it was so sincere and unique, Taehyung's heart didn't shake anymore it melted because his insides were really boiling, he felt so warm so hot, hotter than a summer.

Alright Taehyung, I'll meet you at 4 pm if thats okay?“ Jungkook seemed to be in a rush atleast it sounded like this, Taehyung nodded slowly giving him a boxy smile.

Okay Bunny“ he mentioned his nickname again he hoped that he would stick onto it.

See you later, Taehyung.“ Jungkook winked before he left, leaving Taehyung completely speechless, his eyes widened as he spotted the wink at him, he couldn't even move himself he felt like he was in an ice that was hard to break through.

Taehyung was walking to his next class without recognizing this loud environment around him, students walking around the corridor didn't bother him, loud laughters and chat bubbles didn't reach to his ears, he was really into to this very moment where he just got winked at.

As he arrived into the classroom his friends were greeting and wavying at him, Taehyung didn't even seem to notice he was so lost in his own world.

Yoongi appeared infront of him all of sudden wavying his hand right at his eyes, Taehyung jumped slightly coming back into his senses.

Oh, hi guys“ Taehyung giggled of embarrassment

Whats gets you daydreaming, my friend?“ Yoongi smiled playfully at him. Taehyung chuckled as he looked at Yoongi then at his friends, who were hovering around the desk, Taehyung walked over the desk putting his bag down.

Nothing, I'm just a bit tired, didn't sleep well much“ Taehyung answered to Yoongi's question kindly.

But your eyes explains another story, Taehyung.“ Seokjin smirked as he rested his chin on his palm his eyes playfully pierced at Taehyung's

Taehyung looked down as he felt his cheeks burning, they were slightly flushing soft pink.

I got ya!“ Seokjin smiled happily as Taehyung got caught by him.

Tell us about it, is it about Jungkook?“ Seokjin tilted his head.

Taehyung's face lighted up as he heard his name, Jungkook's appearance was one of the very first things that could make his hardships into possibilites and his presence was pretty much as an expensive gift for him, as expensive as gold, he didn't want to lose it, he kept his eye on him so he wouldn't disappear, it was how Jungkook affected Taehyung, his feelings were pure and real.

gosh Taehyung, you're so in love aren't you?“ Yoongi and everyone laughed. Taehyung hit Yoongi on the shoulder softly and looked up at his friends.

You have no idea, how genuiely happy he makes me“ Taehyung dreamingly said.

As happy as Namjoon makes me?“ Seokjin giggled as he laid his head on Namjoon shoulder. Namjoon chuckled as he gently brushed his hands over Seokjin's soft hair.

It could be,“ Taehyung nodded his head. „He just, is so perfect for me...“

But what are you waiting for?“ Yoongi frowned as he stared at Taehyung.

I- Its so difficult...“ Taehyung stuttered nervously looking down.

Trust me its so easy you will just tell him how you really feel and then see what happens if it will be thundering in a heavy rain or it will be snowing and everything's beautiful, it was that easy for me and Namjoon.“ Seokjin chuckled as he quickly pecked Namjoon forehead.

It was the most embarrassing one, this is one of the worst dating advices you've ever given to Taehyung“ Namjoon smiled you could see his deep dimples show up on his cheeks as his strong arms wrapped around Seokjin's and pulled him closer for an embrace.

Taehyung smiled looking at this divine couple all he could think about was that he would imagine how he and Jungkook would be happy, but his heart was still aching on the fact what if Jungkook will reject his feelings, what if he dosen't feel the same way?

I invited him at my house today, I guess I will do it!“ Taehyung announced bravely and smiled weakly.

Yoongi nodded proudly and patted his shoulder „good luck!“

 

Taehyung have made a massive clean up in his house, he didn't want to seem dirty for Jungkook, not like he have never been at his place, he have been there for once but this just didn't stop Taehyung, he wanted this date-like event to draw out perfectly.

Taehyung almost jumped when he heard a doorbell ring, Taehyung fixed his clothes then he quickly ran towards the mirror to look if his hair dosen't look too messy just like he is himself. Heart was slamming against his chest like insane, it felt like it was about to burst out of his chest.

He breathed deeply as he was standing infront of the door, his hand leaning at the door link as he found the courage inside him, he found the power to press his hand onto the door link and open it for Jungkook.

His face started to glow right there when his eyes met Jungkook's, it felt like he has just stepped into a better world full of joy and positivity and thats what Jungkook's precense embraced him with.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a bright smile exposing his white teeth, he stepped to the side and allowed Jungkook to walk in. Jungkook gave him a smug grin as he walked inside the house taking his gaze around his house, trying to remember every single detail of it when he was here last time.

Taehyung recognized and he chuckled a bit to himself as he slowly closed the door and slowly walked behind him, his eyes pierced at Jungkook's, who was intenstly checking out the house like a detective trying to find any proof of strange objects. For Taehyung, it was extremly cute, thats why he fell for him.

As he saw Jungkook stand still in the middle of the livingroom and he turned around to make an eyecontact with Taehyung, the look on Jungkook's face was sharp that it left Taehyung burn inside, he gulped quietly and smiled nervously

Would you like to watch some netflix?“ Taehyung asked him, he mentally praised himself for not stuttering while he asked it.

Jungkook's corners of his lips lifted a bit as he gave Taehyung a slight nod so that gave Taehyung a sign that he is on it.

Taehyung forced himself not to smile because this was one of the cutest expressions Jeongguk have ever managed on his face

I will get some snacks, you can sit down and pick a movie if you want“ Taehyung smiled to Jeongguk.

Taehyung went into the kitchen to get some snacks for them two, he couldn't stop smiling as he was preparing all these snacks, Jeongguk really was his source of happiness.

Jungkook sat down on the sofa and he reached over to the tv remote controller, he the tv and he selected for the netflix app, as the logo was popping on the screen he went on it to search for something good to watch.

He put on his favorite movie and waited for Taehyung to arrive. After a while Taehyung walked back into the livingroom, the boxy smile was spread over his face, he sat down on the sofa beside him placing the plate of snacks down on the table.

So what movie did you pick?“ Taehyung asked curiously.

Iron Man“ Jungkook answered

That's quite classic isin't it?“ Taehyung laughed a bit.

Jeongguk turnned to look at Taehyung, the serious emotion was drawn on his face.

Never judge a book by its cover, everyone has a different taste, dont laugh at me“ JJungkook muttered.

Okay, im sorry I didn't mean to“ Taehyung smiled a bit fixing himself to sit on the sofa more comfortably.

They all sat in silence watching a movie atleast one of them did, because Taehyung couldn't focus on the movie at all, all he could concentrate to was Jungkook. He kept studying at his beautiful features, he kept imaginating how would it feel to taste his plump soft lips, how it would feel to touch them.

Taehyung got black million thoughts in his head, they were driving him so insane that he couldn't resist but bit onto his bottom lip. His heart started to race as he caught Jungkook's gaze on his, their eyes met, ones eyes full of lust than another.

Everything was happening in a slow motion, it felt like the room was filled with sparkles and everything was spinning like a rollercoaster, Taehyung kept leaning his body closer to Jungkook's, their faces were almost few miles away from eachother.

Taehyung slowly lifted up Jungkook's chin so their eyes got locked with eachother, Taehyung remembered how Jungkook's eyes glistened with wonder. He kept going closer to his loved one like a connecting magnet and their eyes crashed into eachother, Taehyung could taste the cherry lip balm from Jungkook's lips, it tasted like heaven. A fascinating milkyway was flashing by Taehyung's eyes, butterflies dancing in his stomach and his cheeks burning of being so close for his bunny.

Taehyung's heart started to scream faster as Jungkook accepted to the request and he kissed him back, he was surprised because Jungkook was a pretty good kisser without mentioning about how breathtaking his visuals are it defines how magical person he really is. Taehyung felt like melting as he felt Jungkook's hand gently his cheek, making his cheek burn even more by his touch, it truly felt like a galaxy, just him and Jungkook.