11.Chapter

From Me To You

Taehyung was sitting in a science class, anxiously biting onto his fingernails, because his deskmate Bunny Jeon Jeongguk, haven't arrived to the class yet, he couldn't focus without him, without his pure happiness he felt so dull and his mind drank up to emptiness.

He looked outside, the weather was so calm, yet it was so cold, the coldness gently your cheeks painting a pink blush on them, they took over your hands holding onto them so tight that you couldn't even move your hands because they felt like a frozen ice.

It was snowing, the snowflakes were slowly dancing around landing at the window or laying on the ground, it was so peaceful to look the beauty of the nature.

Taehyung was cut off by the teacher sound, it seemed to call for someone he was waiting for the whole century. He quickly looked towards the door and there he was. His bunny.

Taehyung couldn't take his eyes from this fascinating beautiful creature, he have done something to his hair, his bangs were pushed back so his bright clean forehead was exposed, he never felt so in love to someone, his eyebrows were so powerful so gorgeous. He was wearing a black turtleneck, ripped jeans and timberlands.

Who the would wear ripped jeans in this cold wintery weather? But he pulled off this outfit so well“ Taehyung thought, then he saw Jeongguk moving towards his desk, Taehyung realized that he was stuck admiring at Jeongguk's beautiful features he quickly looked down on his desk, feeling his cheeks sligthtly burning up.

Jeongguk sat down beside him, Taehyung a scent of a cherry flavoured perfume taking over his sense of smell, he felt like choking, he felt so dizzy he felt like his world was spinning around it felt like he was so high of love. Taehyung bit onto his lip and looked over at Jeongguk, who was picking up his stuff and opened his book his eyes pierced at the text he was reading.

Jeongguk cheeks were light pink, his eyelashes were so delightful and long and his plump lips were cherry red which reminded Taehyung of the scent of his perfume. Taehyung wondered if Jeongguk also tasted like cherry because Jeongguk would invent cherry so perfectly, Taehyung felt like he was traveling in heaven.

Jeongguk caught Taehyung staring at him, his coconut brown eyes were menacingly staring at him, Taehyung's face went into a strong red color, he felt so embarrassed then he looked down at his desk again, it was so much entertaining for Jeongguk that he even chuckled a bit at Taehyung's action then he looked back at his book.

Taehyung seeked at his hands secretly, Jeongguk was writing something into the book, his armveins were popping out it looked so damn attractive, Jeongguk was also wearing a rolex on this hand, Taehyung's biggest dream was to get choked by these breathtaking hands.

The bell rang off giving them a sign that the lesson have finally came to an end. Jeongguk was the first person to leave the class, Taehyung groaned and quickly packed up his stuff to run after him like in love puppy, he was waiting for him all this time and he never wanted him to leave in his sight.

As Taehyung left the classroom he looked around the corridor for the love of his life as he recognized his attractive back and strong shoulder, he was taking out his books from his locker, Taehyung jogged towards him nervously biting his lip as he tried to find an eye contact with him.

Jeongguk realized Taehyung apprearing beside him, he gave a quick glance at him then he slightly smirked at him focusing back on his books. Taehyung was speechless that Jeongguk had such attitude towards him it was driving him crazy and made his legs go weak infront of him, he needed to stop.

What do you want?“ Jeongguk asked closing the door of his locker and turned his attention fully on Taehyung.

Umm,“ Taehyung tried to find any possible words to say to him „I was wondering if you would like to... go out for a walk with me?“

Taehyung hated so much how he was nervous, he hated the way he was acting, it wasn't him, he was usually so confident in himself.

Jeongguk titled his head to the side as he was weighting on the thought if he would say no or would accept the offer.

Alright“ was the word from Jeongguk's mouth that made Taehyung's eyes sparkle so brigthly, he felt the butterflies dancing around his stomach.

Taehyung smiled so wildly: „Okay, I will see you at 9 pm, I will call you.“ he was about to walk past him.

Wait,“ Jeongguk stopped him by grabbing from Taehyug's arm, Taehyung felt his stomach tighten and his eyes grow wide. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung, his expression was filled with confusion, he frowned his eyebrow at him.

How do you know my number?“ Jeongguk asked in a serious tone.

Oh one of my friends gave it to me“ Taehyung laughed a bit.

But Jeongguk didn't let his gaze fall from Taehyung, they were staring at eachother for the few great seconds, until Jeongguk bursted out of laughing out of sudden it left Taehyung to stare at him confused.

Oh hyung, what happened to you?“ Jeongguk kept laughing at him. Taehyung was so confused he didn't know what he was talking about he felt his cheek burning up, what was going on?

You called me as a baby boy remember? You were so confident and so brave but now you're acting like a piece of , like a little shy girl.“ Jeongguk kept laughing so hard at Taehyung's face.

Taehyung have never felt so exposed and embarrassed before, he wanted to bury himself under the mud and never come out of it again, he felt so disgusted about himself, he hated himself.

off“ Taehyung mumbled quietly and he quickly walked off from Jeongguk, the younger kept looking after him and laughed at his heart.

Taehyung saw his friends sitting in the korean classroom, he slowly walked inside trying to hide his blushing face he didn't want to cause any attention with such topic.

Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi were sitting in a circle they seemed to have a really serious converstation probably about Namjoon because he had his head down most of the time.

Hi“ Taehyung greeted his friends and sat down with them his friends looked over at him and nodded as a greet none of them didn't even want to leave a single queak out to disturb the serious air that have gathered around them.

so what's up?“ Taehyung asked looking at them they all seemed to be deep in thoughts, none of their faces mirrored with happiness they all seemed to wear a serious and worried mask infront of their faces.

Namjoon did something illegal“ Yoongi mentioned

What do you mean?“ Taehyung asked confused.

Namjoon lifted up his head to have a proper face to face talk with Taehyung, he let out a deep sight before he started to talk about tough topic.

I was stealing someone's wallet yesterday night, I even was attempting to steal someone's jewelries and bag but I got caught that time, please don't misunderstand anything its just the part of my life, its my habit I just do it, I have no family as you all already know, I live at my friend's and I don't even have enough money to buy myself food I feel so bad by eating my friend's living empty“ Namjoon's voice was quiet but deep he was so scared to have an eyecontact with everyone, he truly felt so bad in himself.

baby it's not your fault, you should have told me about it, I thought you were honest with me but you weren't I feel so betrayed.“ Namjoon's boyfriend said in a hurtful tone he felt like he got stabbed in the back.

Namjoon looked up at Seokjin with a regret and sadness on his face „Im so sorry babe, I was so afraid to talk about it.“

Don't worry Namjoon, I'm glad you opened up infront of us, remember we are your friends and we are here for you no matter what, no matter how crazy you might seem we won't ever leave you, we will help you, okay? Just tell me how much you need and I will give it to you I can tell my parents to help you with money problems“

Namjoon's face lighted up with a smile for the first time today he looked up at his friends who gave him hope and his gate open towards the light, he was feeling so lucky to have such friends like them by his side, he felt better by being so openminded towards his friends.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate for all the good you are doing for me!“ Namjoon thanked them from his whole chest.

Anytime babe, we are always there for you“ Seokjin kissed Namjoon's forehead.


 

Taehyung was waiting for Jeongguk infront of his house, it was so cold for this evening in the winter, he pressed his arms into his goat pocket and he walked around the snow was crackling under his feets giving a hint that the snow was packing.

He heard the door and he looked towards the house and he saw Jeongguk walk out of his house, he kept coming towards him, he had a scarf wrapped around his neck, he was wearing a leather jacket under his black turtleneck sweater, Taehyung frowned his eyebrows a bit

don't he feel cold with that jacket?“ perhaps Taehyung thought it out a bit too low when he heard Jeongguk snapping out a simple answer „I don't“

Taehyung nodded slowly at the respond and he started to walk slowly, Jeongguk following after him, they were walking in silence, none of them didn't even dare to open their mouths either say a single word.

Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk as the other was fully in his own wonderland instead minding his own business.

Well,“ Taehyung really wanted to break the ice.

We never got into a proper converstation, please tell me about yourself, bunny“ he didn't dare to say the last word out loud but what is said thats said. Jeongguk laughed at his nickname a bit too cutely, Taehyung smiled as he admired him.

I'm living with my mom, my parents divorced when I was five so it was the biggest shock to me including to my mom. But we came so far that we can get through all the hardships, she got so done of her lovelife so she is getting through all alone, which means she is the bravest women I've ever known“ - Taehyung smiled so brightly he loved the fact how much respect he had towards his mom.

But sometimes I have difficults with understanding her, we don't get along most of the times so we mostly argue with the most stupiest things you can ever find on earth, instead of finding the beauty in small things“ - by listening to this story Taehyung was analyzing the knowledge almost changing his mind.

Taehyung understood his story so well, he was slowly nodding through the story showing him that he understand his converstation partner well. Yet he found him so calming the way he spoke, his voice tone seemed to be so light and calm Taehyung felt like his ears were being caressed with a blessing.

He looked down at their hands he really wanted to take a hold of Jeongguk's cold hand and it gently making it warm again. But he got snapped out of his thoughts right away.

how about you?“ Jeongguk asked him, looking towards Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled a bit „well im living a normal life with my parents, my parents are mostly working out I am mostly having the house all by myself as you saw at my place when I tried to give you aid kit“

Jeongguk nodded „oh yeah I remember, you have a pretty nice house actually“

Taehyung giggled and nodded „thank you“

They were having a great time with eachother, learning to know eachother a bit more and opening up their true imagine infront of their eyes, they felt like they were connecting to eachother a bit more now, everything seemed to go just right.

Taehyung slightly his lip as he looked towards Jeongguk, how he wished Jeongguk knew how much he actually desired, him he wanted to press his lips against his plump soft lips and feel the taste of cherry lip palm, he wanted to feel his closeness against him so bad.