14.Chapter

From Me To You

Taehyung was really aware that he might have won in life, it seemed to him that everything was about to blossom opening its fresh petals for the air, he had his hopes up that something would grow between him and Jeongguk but life shows him the opposite side of it, he couldn't expect such a turn, what his life was leading him into.

The days passed by, call it the most ordinary days, but they were the worst to live through in Taehyung's body, everything seemed to be different, so empty and grey. He didn't have the will to do anything with his friends, he mostly prefered to spend his time alone, it could be sitting in the classroom alone in the breaks and just wander in his thoughts.

Jeongguk was avoiding him, without even knowing why, what caused Jeongguk to act this way? Did he do anything wrong, was their blossoming affair nothing to him, was it just an useless kiss that had no meaningful moments for Jeongguk.

Taehyung have tried many methods to reach Jeongguk, he tried sending letters, emails, messages, he even tried to show up to his door but he never answered to him, Jeongguk's phone always seemed to be offline, which made him realise that Jeongguk had just blocked his number.

The gloomy dark clouds and a torriential rain seemed to have no end in Taehyung life, there was no sunshine to be seen, Jeongguk's presence was the only living aura that could shake his lifeless soul back to live, since he was gone Taehyung felt like drank up from all the appetite of ticking in this present time, without Jeongguk he had no hope to move on.

Taehyung had a perfect future drawn with Jeongguk, his life with him would have been the most magical adventure in his life, he would have loved every inch of simple details of life whenever he felt Jeongguk's breathing beside him, it was a speechless feeling how much influence Jeongguk had in his life, it felt so unreal but at the same time so lively and divine, Jeongguk was his oxygen to breath in.

Taehyung was placed in a math classroom in this moment, the sound of a chalk creaking on the broad made his ears hurt by each disturbing sound they let through, his eyes were burning from the bright sun what peeked through the curtains, his eyes were swollen and red from crying in his sleepless nights, life tortured his heart, aching for the name whats craved in his heart, Jeongguk.

His beloved and desired angel, without who he couldn't even walk into the distance.

He took off his glasses and rubbed his swollen red eyes, he exhaled a loud sigh letting his gaze travel around the classroom, hoping to see his daylight in the classroom, but he wasn't there. Right, Jeongguk almost never seemed to come into the class with him, they were so distanced from eachother.

It made Taehyung wander around a question, what was the purpose what made Jeongguk to build up a brick wall between them that stops them from sharing either words and thoughts with eachother? It didn't let Taehyung's heart get any single sleep, it was restless and shattered.

Taehyung knew he couldn't be in this classroom any longer, without the smell of Jeongguk's cologgne wasn't welcoming him anywhere, without seeing that attractive figure of his didin't give him any inspiration to search for the falling star. He got up from the desk, threw his back on his shoulder and just rushed out from the classroom.

He wanted to leave, he wanted some time alone, he wanted to take a place somewhere, where noone can't disturb his worrying self.

He banged the door shut with full force before he arrived into his car, he was so frustrated, his emotions were flowing all over the place, sadness, frustration, anger – all of them were all over the placed, mixed together like a smoothie with different flavours.

He started the engine and he started to drive without knowing where he was heading into, somewhere peaceful where the birds are chirping, the water is flowing making the nature sound like a safe protective home.

He walked towards to the sea, sitting down on the nearest stones, what layed close to the sea, everything was so beautiful, the sun brought out every beauty out of the nature, it was so touching and a soft caress on your soul, meditating aura embraced the earth.

Taehyung could feel the salty tears streams down his cheeks, he didn't care much about it, since he almost cried every day, all because of the pain that Jeongguk caused to him. Is it all happening for a reason? Is this pain temporary? Will it always last or when it pass by when the time is mature enough? Is it for the good?

Taehyung tried the best he could to heal all these painful nights, unsolved puzzles and broken heart. Sometimes its better to move on without answers, it causes no scars on the wounds whats already healing it might make the wounds even worse and painful, its better to not put any pressure on the past and its the best to move on.

All these passionate kisses, sweet talks what played a long scenario in his memories, was like an endless tape played in the cinema, but he had to remove all of it, throw them into the deep of the trashcan, where noone can find nor hear anything about it, it was really difficult mission to point an end to, but he didn't have a choice.

After the rain becomes the sunshines, he was the one, who could stop the raindrops from falling, he had to break through the clouds, where the sun could peek inside and bring out the happiness in everything.

He asked himself if he was brave enough for it? Was he strong enough to break through the wall and keep on walking on the road of the future?

His ringtone of his phone cut him off from his thoughts he looked down at his phone ID and it supposed to be Seokjin, even though he didn't feel the strength to speak to people but he answered the phone anyway, holding the phone above his ear.

I'm listening Seokjin,“

have you heard the rumors?“ Seokjin asked through the phone.

Taehyung's frowned his eyebrow, he didn't know anything about the rumors what thrown around the schoolhalls.

No what kind?“ Taehyung asked confused

Jeongguk is moving tomorrow, everyone are talking about it“

Hearing this from his friends sent a sharp pain into his broken enough heart, he held onto his breath being too afraid to catch the air, he quickly sat up from the stone like he got attacked by a thunder, he couldn't believe what he heard, everything seemed to go by a slow motion, it felt like the world was swallowing him in.

What?“ Taehyung yelled out, without knowing if it was coming from anger, shock or sadness. But one thing he knew that he had to stop Jeongguk from leaving by his side, he was so close for his questions being caught with a meaning. It's his chance to save his life and heal his heart from tearing pain.

Taehyung was at Jeongguk's house banging onto his door, his knuckles squeezed into a first, but no response. He was tired of being ignored after all these times, he tried to hold onto the doorlink, the door almost flew open, it came to him as a surprise, he didn't give it a single thought and he rushed inside the house.

Jeongguk showed up out of the blue, a moving box in his arms, he was probably organizing all the stuff to move out tomorrow, he gifted Taehyung a thrilled look, he couldn't think he would see him no matter where their feet would happen to. But it happened, the brick wall was destroyed and Taehyung could get through it.

Taehyung could feel all his emotions kicking in for once, it was a wilding mantra going on in his system, he didn't know how to keep himself under control it was unbearable.

Jeongguk's eyes widened as he heard Taehyung's growling voice escape through his mouth.

You! Tell me what's going on?!“

Jeongguk gently placed the box down what he was holding, he stood his back straight and sighed slightly tilting his head to the side, his hair was freshly washed and his puffy bangs appeared infont of his eyes, almost stopping Taehyung to drill into Jeongguk's eyes.

What do you need? I have nothing to tell you“ Jeongguk shook his shoulder, yet his cold attitude shocked Taehyung.

Nothing? You say that you have nothing to explain to me? Do you think that its okay to just disappear from my sight and never come back? What do you think you gain by just ignoring me?“ Taehyung slowly walked towards Jeongguk.

Jeongguk could see the beads of tears what flowed down Taehyung's cheek, his heartstrings didn't react to it not even a little.

All these kisses we shared... they didn't mean anything do you?“ Jeongguk could feel Taehyung's voice crack, it drowned into his tears taking the control to hold his voice balanced, everything about Taehyung was about to break into little pieces.

Taehyung...“ Jeongguk's voice was so weak and quiet to hear anything, he bit onto his lip before he was going to explain to him everything.

Its better for all of us, we know that this is not goung to work for us, the kiss meant nothing between us Tae, but I did feel some butterflies and sparks when we kissed but my heart told me that this all wrong, we can't continue like this, im sorry but this is how your fate is written, its not right for us...“

but it is right for us, you are the right one for me, I can't imagine my life without I can't see any day light without having you in my life, you make me complete Jeongguk, you own a very special place deep on my heart, I can never burn you from my life, you are my obsession, I'm so in love with you just waking up in the morning knowing that you feel the same would make my day easier to continue, my life can't continue when you're vanishing from my life, it has no meaning, you are creating the history, the past, the present, the future into my life, every kiss from you reminds me of fireworks it makes me wish we never were apart from eachother, even if you're not by my side I can still feel the touches burning on my skin, you are my eternal solution, Jeongguk, Bunny, my feelings for you are so pure, you always lift up my mood with your bunny smile, I can never picture a day when I have to cope without you, this is not my life, if you go, I go, please don't leave“ countless tears were escaping through Taehyyung's eyes, he cupped Jeongguk's soft cheeks into his gentle hands tenderly his cheeks, it felt as soft as the clouds, it felt like holding his whole existence in his hands.

Each word spoken from Taehyung were punching into Jeongguk's chest.

You didn't have to pour yourself out like this“ Jeongguk whispered quietly lowering his head

Jeongguk started to feel so bad after he heard how Taehyung poured all his feelings towards him, he regretted for hurting Taehyung, he regretted existing in Taehyung's life, he felt so miserable about it.

He slowly shook his head „you should go Taehyung“

these words made Taehyung's shake from the inside, he didn't want to go.

I can't, I can't leave you“ Taehyung caressed Jeongguk's cheeks, he didn't want to let go of him, he wanted to stay here with him, he wanted to hold Jeongguk in his arms and get lost into the stars, where they could be safe.

I can't stand being with you, just leave“ Jeongguk's intensive gaze stared into Taehyung's colorless eyes.

Jeongguk closed his eyes deeply inhaling slowly breathing out with his mouth open, his stiffened body relaxed and his shoulders fell, the relief took over him, he could leave everything what was bothering in his heart for days.

The future is not us, we are not meant to be“ Jeongguk removed from Taehyung's arms. He bowed to pick up the box he held earlier and he left the house, ignoring the heartbroken stranger's gaze on him, he wanted to throw Taehyung out of his life, he was about to start a new life in a new town.

He thought it was easier for them while the another thought it would make everything worse.