5.Chapter

From Me To You

It didn't even pass a day, when Jeongguk could stay on the spot and immediately wished to leave Taehyung's house, to not cause any troubles. It came as a surprise to Taehyung, but yet it disapponted him hearing that Jeongguk tries to leave, he did the best he could to stop him, but either plan didn't work well on him so he lost his fluffy pet called bunny.

Jeongguk's legs were getting faster as he could escape from the building he disliked to be in, it seemed like a prison to him, however he wonders if his mother even knew where he have been for all these past days without letting her know where he could be?

The finish was near and Jeongguk's expression on his face changed, almost glowing of happiness. He ran towards the house and entered inside to the building. As he entered and closed the door behind him, his mom jumped out of nowhere and flew on him leaving her kisses all around his face giving him a warm, cheerful hug.

Jeongguk hated this action, but something surprised him, his mom didn't even bother to ask him about where he have been for all these days and what have happened to him. He felt her bodystrength getting weaker on his chest, which made him recognize that she pulled off and he met her eyes drilling all over his face, which was full of scars, her mom brushed her thumb over his scars.

It all felt so awkward and uncomfortable for him to hear this silence between them, he beared his mother to speak in his head but the only thing he could hear was her breathing. He bit on his bottom lip between his teeth. He followed his mom's lips still wishing for them to move with her gentle soft voice, what could break the silence.

„Are you okay atleast, you're not that hurt aren't you?“ Jeongguk's prays could be heard and he gained for what he was anxiously wishing for, he let out a deep sigh and gave her a slow head shake as a respond. His mom stayed calm with the answer and nodded slowly aswell, which wasn't agreeable for him neither. If she is not going to speak then he'd rush up into his room.

Without even realising, he understood what was going on with him, he was looking for an attention from his mom for what he never looked for, because he hated it so much. But this time it is an expection, he either didn't know why so but it just did.

A few quiet seconds have passed and Jeon gave his legs a lesson to climb up into his room, leaving his mother behind. His ears caught his name from a soft high pitch voice, but he let it just echo in his ears and he shut his door behind him.

The silence appeared after that, like it was used to be in this house. He leaned against the door and let out a deep sigh, confusion took over his head not knowing of what to think about anymore.He heads to his bed and flies down on it, his body touches the soft mattress just like a cottonwool. His tensed muscles got relaxed and he didn't feel like he was in chains anymore.

He glanced at the roof listening to his blank and silent thoughts, which didn't reach into his ears. It lasted three boring minutes until he heard foot steps getting closer into his room and the click on his door knob gave him a signal to quickly sit up on the bed and draw a shook expression on his face.

The door opened and his mom peeked inside checking him out, Jeongguk stared at him blankly and waited for her to speak, which actually never happened, oh wait something is about to happen

„I didn't know that you have got some new friends“ his mom spoke, Jeongguk's jaw dropped as he stared at her, did Taehyung contacted his mom?

„H-How do you know, mom?“ Jeongguk was about to caught speechless, he lost the air to speak.

„Oh that lovely young man told me about you and kept me updated, I'm glad you are okay!“ his mom gave him a smile, which made him feel more uncomfortable. He looked away embarrassed and got lost into his thoughts forming alot of confusing questions like how what and why? As he felt that she haven't disappeared yet he told her to leave laying down on the soft bed to sink into his thoughts.

It didn't take long for his mom, she just stood there for few minutes and then left by closing the door, she let out a deep sighs and left from Jeongguk's door.

The boy sighed and dropped himself back down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. As his thoughts didn't spoke to him he felt how his eyes were getting heavier until he falls into the relaxing darkness, the tiredness have won against to him.

Taehyung walked towards to his room and opened the door, the slight echo greeted him as he stepped in to the house he sat infront of his writing table and looks at his notebook infront of him.

A private grin struggleled off from his lips and he slipped his hand to grab for the book and turned to the page where he could read a different handwriting, it was quite better than Taehyung's but there was no reason to be jealous at.

He was so amazed to see how perfectly this homework was solved, completely without mistakes and no lies were laying on this paper, Taehyung was totally speechless. Howcome Bunny could be too smart?

Taehyung received a call and he got right up as the widget started off, it gave him a signal that he had to walk out already. He planned to go out to the bar with his friends to relax and it was weekend after all.

He met up with his squad infront of the bar building, as he could see everyone were here, even Min Yoongi, who was depressed but well dressed and pressed against Jimin's, his back comforting on Jimin's chest, yet a slight grin being sent to Taehyung, who just arrived.

Taehyung's eyes trailed over to the handsome guy, whose hair was styled with a hairgel and he was dressed in a white shirt, a black gardigan and black leatherjeans, which was the most causal style, but Jin looked so incredibly fantastic in it.

Yet which was completely out about Jin was that he smoked, but his friends didn't put any pressure on him either told him to stop, because this friendship is full of respect and anyone can do whatever they wants.

The guy beside him with a pattern blouse and ripped jeans lays his arm around Jin's shoulder and pulls him closer to himself, he takes the cigarette between his fingers and takes another drill of it aswell.

Jin glares at Namjoon, who stole his cigarette and he got a teaseful grin as a response, no words were needed, Namjoon's grin explained it by itself. Seokjin accepted his habit and allowed himself to bite on his bottom lip.

„You look so damn y when you bite on your lip“ Namjoon flirted with Seokjin and he earned a slight smack on his head. Taehyung started to feel awkward already as his eyes met with Hoseok, he was wearing black thick ripped jeans and a bomber under his black t-shirt. Hoseok gave him a chubby smile, which was so flawless and bright.

„Lets go inside now, guys!“ Hoseok nodds his head at the door and heads inside to the bar, Taehyung following beside him and the lovepotioned freaks came afterwards.

The hours passed and Jeongguk's room was filled with darkness, there was no shade of sunshine in his room, Jeongguk gets snapped out from his dreamland by the ringtone of his phone. His eyes flustered open, he looked over his phone and tried to reach for it to answer for the upcoming call.

He finally reached for the phone and he tried to adjust his eyes with the bright screen, his eyes got forcefully shot cause it hurted to see the bright light.

As his eyes got used to the bright light he finally got to see who was calling to him. He quickly sat up and his jawline dropped as he saw the name on the screen, he couldn't believe what he was seeing at the moment.

„How the ing earth did I get this phone number“ he grunted quietly and kept on staring at that unrealistic ID and accepted the call, without making a sound.

A low pitched voice welcomed his ears, Jeongguk got confused at first cause the background music was too loud and it was unable to even listen to him. Taehyung kept on speaking and it got more easier to hear him as the background music faded in time to time.

Everything what Taehyung plurted was unclear to Jeongguk and he couldn't understand a word what he was saying he was building for a reason what might cause these points, the figured out that he was drunk, he let out a tired sigh as he kept on listening to nonsense what Taehyung kept singing out.

Taehyung had fun, Taehyung missed him alot, he did the homework perfectly – Jeongguk could hear anything what Taehyung told him on the other side of the phone.

„Ugh just stay there where you are and I'll pick you up dont move“ Jeongguk got fed up and didn't want to cause Taehyung any other trouble.

„Alright babe, I'm waiting for ya“ he could hear chuckles from Taehyung, how childlish of him.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and ended the call grabbing for car keys on the table behind his bed and he walked out from the house entering into his car and went to find Taehyung.

Taehyung hungs at the building's wall and looked around heavenly as he muttered to sing, his tounge was still soft of the tequila, his throat was still burning of the vodka and his body was still of the beer.

His mind was soft and he barely could stand on his legs, he felt like he was subsiding down on the stone wall, his thoughts were only on Jeongguk, he muttered how much he missed him, how much he wanted his bunny to be with him, how much he wanted to felt time with him.

The cold fresh air was trying to refresh his mind but it only made him nauseous instead but he punched down his throat to not throw up he didn't want to seem weak, he wanted to be the one to show that he can actually stand alcohol, he is not a .

He squeezed his eyes shut as the bright light started to hurt his eyes all of sudden he couldn't open them and he burries his face into his hands, the sound of a car door getting closed reached to his ears and the loud steps were getting closer to him.

„Get up“ a soft and gentle voice caressed his ears, he wanted to hear this voice for so long, he was really sick for it. He removed his hands from his face and he looked up at the person he have missed for 24 hours. A wild smile didn't stop him from escaping on his face, he really felt happiness to see his living art, a bunny infront of his eyes again.

Jeongguk let out a sigh, it was tired and a little bit annoyed, he grabbed Taehyung by his arm and helped him to get into the car.

„Be careful“ he heard his bunny speaking and he grinned softly by Jeongguk's actions he held his head down gently that he can't hit his head and he sat into the car without any injures, he couldn't hide the grin from his face.

Jeongguk jumped in to the car and glanced at Taehyung's tattooed arms still trying to work out to get to know the meaning about these symbols, as he looked up at Taehyung their eyes met, Jeongguk looked away quickly and didn't wait for a minute and he just started to drive.

„Do you have your house keys?“ Jeongguk asked as he drove, the answer didn't come immediately because Taehyung was focused on Jeongguk's hands marveling his veins, cause he thought they were the most beautiful sight of view to stare at.

Jeongguk looked over at Taehyung and realised that he was staring into the emptiness, he softly poked on Taehyung's arms, which made him flinch and snap out from his imagination world. He locked his eyes with Jeongguk's, he heard the question if Jeongguk repeated himself.

Taehyung gave him a grin and an answer that his house keys are located in his pockets. Jeongguk nodded and kept on focusing on the road.

As Jeongguk arrived at Taehyung's house the drunker one beside him was already fallen into asleep. He couldn't control himself and he had to lose his control, he shook Taehyung trying to wake him up but he only got a mutter as a respond. Jeongguk groans taking off his seat belt and gets out from the car, slamming the door.

He heads over to Taehyung's seat and opens the door taking off his seat belt and places Taehyung's arm around his shoulder trying to drag him out from the car, for his surprise Taehyung could stand on his legs.

Jeongguk kicked the door closed and tried to drag Taehyung inside, it was really difficult and tiring to carry Taehyung around when his bodystrength was so heavy to handle with. Jeongguk panted as they stopped at the door.

„Taehyung,“ Jeongguk panted „Where's your house keys?“ he asked as he looked over to Taehyung, who looked so peaceful and breathtaking as his eyes were closed.

„In the back of my pants pocket“ a mutter followed afterwards, Jeongguk gulped at the answer. Jeongguk looked down at Taehyung pants and slowly slipped his hand into the back of his pants trying to get the keys as his hand reached into the pocket he heard how Taehyung left out a weird sound, Jeongguk startled and quickly took out the key.

The protection on Taehyung shoulder was gone and the balance went off, Taehyung felt down against to Jeongguk making them to fall down together. Jeongguk was really shocked and stared at Taehyung, who laid on top of him, with widened eyes. Taehyung opened his eyes and looking up and their eyes met.

Jeongguk stared at Taehyung shocked and pushed him away from him to get up, as he got on his feet he felt a grip on his arm.

„Babe, could you stay?“ a soft whisper sang in Jeongguk's ears, which made him shiver.