Chapter 2

From Me To You

His look was glued into the road focusing on his activity he was supposed to do, but he mostly got lost into his thoughts he quickly tried to snap himself out of it to not get into an traffic accident his grib on the wheel got tensed up, his eyes staring at the one and only spot, he was almost near at Jimin's place so he shook his tensing thoughts away from his mind and focused on driving.
 The single raindrops were hitting the car's windows slowly trickling all way down on the ice cold glass. The weather forecast didn't foretell about the sad rainy day, this broke the younger boy's hopes. The sky was forming gray in a slow motion, which could control everyone's emotions, but his emotions switched to the opposite and it even wasn't a mixture of sadness, there was no sign of it. The squeezed and tensed up hands didn't let go from the wheel.
 As the young boy reached to his destination, he jumped out from the car locking it with a one quick press on the button. His legs stopped walking infront of the wooden door, he raised up his strong arm to hit the fist at the door letting out a loud knock at it if it wouldn't peel off the wood. He started to count seconds, if he'd count up til' sixty seconds then Jimin wont end up well in Taehyung's arms.
 With no joke Taehyung was always impatient, his personality was also quite harsh: if someone would use a strong language towards him, he would explode and dosen't care about his victims dangerous situation, he was mostly coldhearted and he barely was acceptable, he didn't show off his emotions because he hated giving an attention for everyone of his weak-self, he either didn't own feelings, cause in his opinion feelings . But there was a thing he really loved to do – play with everyone's feelings, pick up a game with them until he finally gets tired of it and then he'd be ready to pick up a next gaming partner.
 He heard the door clicking open and a blonde hair caught his attention first then his eyes traveled down to his friend's eyes. It almost took ten or eleven seconds so gladly or sadly Jimin can escape from Tae's tight tensed up and strong arms. Taehyung manaced a chubby smile on his lips and stepped inside the house even if Jimin didn't give him a sign to it what could smell for a word like „Come on in“
 He walked past Jimin to get inside, their shoulders almost poked eachother that punch seemed to be really strong that it made Jimin wonder what have went into him again he closed the door infront of him and followed after his furious friend. As he arrived into the livingroom he realised his friend standing still like stone without moving an inch step and his eyes were glued on the one detail which have left him unforgettable memory.
 Taehyung stared at the wall infront of him, on the wall was illustrated incurable but a big cracked hole, what was created there with his strong fist to archive there a painful memory he never wanted to remember but it always came up to him whenever his eyes caught the terrible hole on the wall. 
 It all happened many years ago would offer approximately 3 years ago or longer, Taehyung came to Jimin's feeling himself really weak and broke, full of pain and anger. Jimin tried to figure out what made him so upset but the furious one started to lose his control that he started to draw out his anger to Jimin's furniture and even to a wall which formed a big crack and a hole. 
 Jimin pulled him on the sofa and shouted at him what have went into him, it didn't arrive into Tae's ears that quickly cause he was still boiling up in anger and he couldn't understand anything around him, he was all blank and confused, he just needed to live out his anger. The silence between them lasted quite long until Tae could come into his senses and talk about everything what have happened recently.
 Tae did the long story short he have been fooled around, he have gained alot of lies infront of his face that it was all dirty he couldnt handle it he needed to wash it out immediately. 
 Jimin noticed him being shut without sharing a word and just stood on one spot, without stretching the time longer he tossed towards his friend and pulled him into the kitchen, he let go of his wrist and went to get some water
 „Tell me what brought you here?“ Jimin asked while taking a sip of his water turning over to face his friend. His eyes followed at the movement of Tae's arms, his arms really were full of tattoos Jimin couldn't understand where the bloody hell he got the money to get all those meaningful tints on his arms, which will stay on his arms forever. 
 Yes Jimin wasn't that tattoo guy type and he really wasn't a huge fan of these things, in his opinion they were just the waste of money and it just destroys your skin and who the hell knows maybe it might cause a cancer or a disability on your skin, so Jimin decided to avoid these things.
 His friend was always feeling comfy at his hyung's place so he felt that he was allowed to do anything what his soul reached to, he opened the freezer and reached his hand out to grab a beer bottle. He completely ignored his friend's question without giving him an answer, his look was only focused on that unhealthy drink and he opened it with a cork opener and took a first sip of the bottle to erase his thirst and anger.
 Jimin couldn't help but sigh out of tiredness, he decided to not bother him with load of questions, which might irritate his friend the most, he needed his time to calm down and let his tensed up muscles free. Something went into him again for sure with Jimin couldn't figure out what the reason would be yet he was too afraid to ask.
 The one who was out of the mood took a seat at the table taking some endless sips from the ice cold bottle, Jimin's eyes slowly followed his friend's activity and crossed his arms leaning against the wall, waiting for the moment when his friend will be ready to speak his heart out.
 It didnt last long and the time didnt run fast until Taehyung got his time to get himself ready to speak all the bull out from his mouth, it wasn't good to keep things to yourself they all need to be told to search for a solution to get your life back on track again, alcohol did its thing and made Taehyung feel alot better and easier.
 He took a deep breath and placed the bottle on the table, he used alot of strength on that bottle that it made an unexpected noise when the bottle touched the table making Jimin jump a bit. Taehyung made himself comfortable on the chair and his hands runs through his hair holding on his head softly tugging his hair. 
 Jimin grabbed the chair beside him and placed it beside to Taehyung sitting down next to him to listen to him carefully and clear being sure to not miss any word he is going to shoot out from his mouth, every detail needed to be heard and settled.
 „It feels so strange I can't get rid of his face its stuck in my memory“ he bursted out in a second as quickly as he could he didnt want to say stretch the words longer while speaking them out, so Jimin needed to put some more pressure into his ears to understand what the secret language is his hyung speaking.
 „Why are you like that you have never attituded like that just like a – I dont know – little tetchy kid?“ Jimin chuckled a bit while seeing Tae's face turning into bright red that was a first but a funny  phenomenon for him, what could be the meaning behind all this?
 He also didn't know and that was what confused him the most, the face of that cute bunny always popped out into his mind creeping in his mind not letting him breathe either sleep, the way he ate like bunny made his heart scream and the distance he had with him made it race faster. 
 Jimin started to feel uncomfortable seeing his friend almost boiling up he didn't understand why his hyung's face was turned red as a tomato he tilted his head to take a closer look at him, it all seemed to be so strange, he placed his face on his friend's shoulder to comfort him or cheer him up somehow.
 He felt Tae's tensed muscles under his hand and the answer showed up immediately if he could see all the stress and mixed feelings under his own smol hands, Tae still didn't dare to look up cause his face was still really that he'd feel embarrassment if he'd show that complexion to his friend.
 „His right? So you mean... you have feeling to „him“?“ Jimin carefully said to not upset his friend and it absolutely affected him like he got an electric shock and his look was up immediately as he heard the word „feelings“ Tae frowned at his friend, was he really serious about? Or maybe he was right cause he wouldn't react like that in general. 
 So they weren't nothing much than feelings, which took over his body reactions, but he was afraid to keep them or playing around with them, cause he always ended up hurting the poor and weak souls that he even can't recognize it cause he enjoys it more than anything, it all seems to be a fun risky game for him.
 „Get your together, Taehyung“ Jimin's voice echoed in his ears that caused him come back into a reality again he looked up at his friend who have already stood up and faced a back to him disappearing into the livingroom, leaving him alone to make his mind and confused feelings clear. Yeah he will definetly get his together, maybe sooner or now, so are his feelings really official? Was that alive rabbit or bunny really stealing the place in his heart?
 The sun shined on the vehicle, but something seemed to be really wrong, the car didn't sparkle either showing to his owner that it have became clean, the situation was still like a crybaby, it was difficult to scrub off the stain and the dirtiness no matter how hard you tried it always showed you a middle finger right infront of your face.
 Jeongguk groaned like he was in a serious pain and he was on the board to give in and he lets go of the rag that it felt down on the ground like a hopeless trash, his left hand forcibly took out a water hose letting it splash all over his car.
 He didn't realise that his mom have shown up herself from out of nowhere she was leaning against the doorpost with her arms crossed. He slowly shook his head seeing his son living out of a pain on this dirty car that he is full of blood sweat and tears that he can't even notice that. He have been working hard on cleaning his car for 2 hours and he kept on struggeling. What is wrong with it excatly? Or is he so dumb that he don't know how to wash cars properly?
 „Guk, its lunch time, come and take a rest“ she didnt even know why did she say it, she was just wasting her voice on a person who was so deaf to hear and so blind to see, the only point he could see was his car.
 His mom was clever and a strong woman so she didnt see a reason to put some more pressure on his son, who dosen't pay much attention for her, she just sighed out deeply and turned around to walk back inside leaving his son to get his car possibly clean.
 His eyes started to sparkled if he saw a ray of hope, his car is finally getting clean what a relief! His cleaning appetite came back right away and he added more speed on his hand to wash out the ugly scar on his car. A wide smile fell visible on his lips as he kept on cleaning it up and he managed something what he really wanted to see – the sun finally made the car sparkle and the beauty of the car was wordless.
 He was finally done so he let the rag fall into the bucket, grabbing out the water hose once again and watered up the car once again and the car was much cleaner and happier just like Jeonggukkie himself, he couldn't describe his happiness and he hoped that his car couldn't do it as well. He wrapped up the tools and placed them back on their spot.
 His mom's eyes widened if he walked inside the house seeing him tossing over the livingroom like an energy bomb, then he rushed over to the kitchen, a backbag dancing on his back up and down which was hanging on his left shoulder and he grabbed out a juice and some injulmi rice balls, they were in a small package and untouched so he is the first one to touch and eat them.
 His mom followed every step her son did, it really seemed that he is living in his own world without facing his mom, he was like pretending that she wasn't even here, why he even was like that? He never talked about anything with her either performed with his emotions that it was hard for her to read from his face if he was sad, mad or happy.
 Without sharing any message psychically he just tossed out from the house like a stormy wind, her eyes got stuck out from the window seeing his son throwing the backbag into the car and jumping in himself, she listened to the vehicle turning on, the sound only patted her ears breaking the silence background what just surrounded her, and sees the car driving away from her house. 
 It was saturday afternoon, the day what each students loved to enjoy the freedom from school to not bother their poor brains at the tiring and stressful work what the school offers to them school does nothing than kills your time, but it wasn't a problem to Jeongguk, he was driving towards the book store to sit and calmly write the essay he was supposed to present on monday.
 Now you're probably wondering why book store? Why not library?! A little background noise will let him work in peace cause alot of silence where everything is dull making you wonder if you are deaf or you forgot you earbuds on that even a needle drop wont reach into your eardrums. But he always had his earbuds on, music undulating through his ears helping him to forget all the activity what is around him so he can focus on his own blank paper and a pen, what waits his hand to move so impatiently.
 A fresh air welcomed him in the book store if he walked in, the store was almost empty so he found a perfect timing to kill his time on writing his essay. Luckily there was a table under the window, where the bright light could escape inside to fill the store brightly without to use a lamp as a help.
 He sat down at the table taking out his backbag filling the empty table with his notebook and a pen, he also took out earbudds to give his ears some pleasure, he only filled both ears with his earbuds and he scrolls down on his phone choosing for the song, which might match with his mood at the moment then he can get started with the essay.
 Finally found the song, he pressed on the play button and the music started to fill into his ears, ideas started to fill out his mind so he gave his hand a lesson to grab a pencil and write down the notes what his ideas were speaking in his mind.
 His ears were filled with pleasure and his ideas only ran and created an amazing illusion in his creativity side, his hand just kept on writing on the blank lined paper, the blue tint drawed hangul with his beautiful handwriting creating sentences, what were on his mind in this moment, a small smile escaped out from his lips.
 Taehyung decided to help his friend out from the trouble, Hoseok needed a book to work on his school project but he didn't have any so Tae came out with an idea to go into a book store to worry him a book, what might help him out from this project, which keeps eating on Hoseok's nerves. Hoseok agreed immediately that he was the first one who was tossing out for the book hunting first.
 As they walked into the mall, Hoseok quickly jogged infront of the books store looking back for his friend if he haven't lost him in his way and was following him from A to B.
 He could see Hoseok's excitement in his eyes and he was the first to fly into the store, he chuckled to himself while he stepped inside to the store. Hoseok was already lost in his eyes, he was faster than a trained horse, who just runs away from your sight for seconds. Taehyung just walked around the store hoping to find him somewhere.
 Suddenly his legs stopped walking and he forgot how to breathe his look was into the familiar figure, that amazing figure he have been dreaming of for nonstop without breathing either sleeping. He jumped if the figure moved, the figure's hand was reaching for a small package grabbing out a injulmi rice ball and placed it on his soft pinky lips, his mouth opened and the rice ball pumped inside into his mouth and he started chewing on it.
 Taehyung hated this, his look was so carefully focused on Jeongguk's activity and he really ate like a bunny, he really was a living art, living rabbit! He wanted him to repeat it but he didn't he watched him writing on his notebook and his brown eyes were seriously focused on his work, yet too beautiful view for Tae.
 „ bunny“ Taehyung hummed, his lips couldn't help it to just slip it out, without thinking his legs started to walk towards him, as a bad habbit he quickly his lips, he didn't even realise it, what was that for?
 He was standing infront of his table, now he could see him even closer, his fluffy brown hair were quite messy and his bangs were hiding his eyes so he couldnt take a moment to enjoy his long eyebrows and deep brown eyes, his hand didn't see a reason to stop either take a break, he was really into his work that it kept his hand actively going.
 Taehyung smirked at him, leaning his hands on the table leaning a bit closer to Jeongguk, but the younger one didn't even notice someone coming near to him either bother him. It seemed to be a bit impossible but Taehyung didn't give in, he decided to bother his living art as much as it allows him to abuse it.
 „You're doing homework on saturday? Don't you know how to rest?“ Taehyung teased but as a surprise the younger one couldn't even listen to him cause his ears were trusting the music more than Taehyung voice. Taehyung raised his eyebrow.
 „Yah!“ he kinda raised his voice to catch his attention, but still nothing. Jeongguk's look was clued into the the notebook without looking at him at all.
 About talking of the truth, Jeongguk did hear someone humming through his music and it simply bothered him and even made him mad, who dared to come to him and bother him doing his homework and listen to the music he loved?
 Then something made Jeongguk jump, something what he never expected to happen, something what really made him to warm up his anger and explode. Taehyung pulled off his earbuds from his ears, as the music stopped in his ears, stopped his creativity from working aswell. 
 „Someone is speaking to you young man, use your manners and be polite to people, who attends to you“ he now heard Tae's low voice more sharply and clearly and it annoyed him the most at the moment, cause he just got bothered on essay for with he was working hard.
 Jeongguk finally took his eyes up to give him a mad and look-what-you-just-did look. Taehyung started to feel hot inside if he felt Jeongguk's burning eyes on his, they sure were burning of anger, but atleast he finally saw his warm brown eyes what he loved the most and his long eyelashes which made that living art even more realistic, he couldn't let it happen what happened last time so he manaced a teaseful smirk on his lips and stared at Jeongguk with alot of confident.
 „What now? Did I bother you? Oh I'm sorry I didn't know, you're not crying right?“ Taehyung asked teasefully and grinned at him, but it was going over the board, Jeongguk was immediately up from his seat and his hands were formed into the fists, still giving him a creepy glare. Taehyung looked up at her and teasefully smiled at him.
 „What now? Are you going to punch me in public?“ he kept on teasing the younger boy and his smirk never did disappear on his lips. The more Taehyung opened his mouth the most angrier Jeongguk got, so Taehyung kept on shooting teaseful words at Jeongguk to piss him off even more.
 Taehyung ended up well cause he already found his crush standing furiously infront of him, feeling his warm breath tickling his face, but his breathing was quite heavy. What surprised him the most was that Jeongguk was standing few centimetres away from him, few steps more close then he'd love to steal the air from the atmosphere.
 He really was enjoying the moment and he wanted that the time just stops so he could stand there as much as his soul wishes for it. It was funny to see furious Jeongguk infront of him but he looked so cute when he was angry, his lips were doing the things again, forming into a teaseful smirk and the lip also didn't want to stay behind the teeth, it also slipped out accidently. Then he felt that he didn't want to wait and he was starting to make a move.
 Taehyung's hands wrapped around Jeongguk's waist and pulled him closer to him that they noses were close to knock on eachother and their breaths mixed with eachother but each of them breathed in different method, cause Gukkie's breathing changed its lesson, it became nervous and more heavy. 
 The funnier was that, Gukkie became shy and nervous all of sudden and his eyes widened at the moment what Taehyung conducted, the warm and furious air were replaced with thicker one, that it was almost unable to breathe for Jeongguk, cause he was the only one who was collecting thoughts to overthink everything in a big fear.
 Jeongguk's eyes traveled from Taehyung's light brown eyes to his wet and red lips, what his tounge formed on it, he was confused and lost, he couldn't think about anything was dull around him and his nervous breaths became more heavier than ever, his eyes traveled down at his tattooed neck and he swallowed quietly, he have never been that nervous before.
 „TaeTae, I finally found the books, we can go and work for the project now, where the are you?“ Taehyung heard his friend shouting for his friend nearby and so did Jeongguk he was more startled and he pushed Taehyung away from him, stepping some metres away from him and the air came back to catch up from breathe. Jeongguk crossed his arms, his look was locked on the floor his bangs covered his, possibly red tomato face, which was strongly pinned into his face, Tae saw smirked at him and started to walk to find his friend and added to Jeongguk as a goodbye: „See you at school.“
 Taehyung met his friend at the door, who was almost jumping over to him and his eyes were sparkling from happiness. Hoseok really did seem happy, but Taehyung couldn't understand it, how could someone feel so excited for his school project, which is actually lame and boring.
 „So lets go then?“ Taehyung shrugged and opened the door qutting first, Hoseok happily followed after him
 „Yeah lets go and get some ramen, I'm actually quite hungry“ Hoseok smiled and walked beside Taehyung, who also smiled at it a bit and couldn't say no for some ramen break.
 Jeongguk was still so shook to move and his face was still burning up, his brain was trying to figure things out what just happened, it tried to fill up the puzzle but he was really confused to think about something, he shook his head to come back to his senses and he walked over to his backbag and he threw his notebook and a pen back into his back, sloppily throwing it over his shoulder and rushed out from the store heading over to his car, opening the door and jumping, he accidently slammed the door, but it all came out from his emotions, his emotions were taking a control over this situation.
 His eyes caught his face on the mirror, the compexion hadn't still changed, he still looked like a red tomato, he really was boiling up that he was afraid of it a bit. He was slowly getting upset that he hit the wheel and rested his head on the wheel slowly closing his eyes, taking his time off, pretending like the time had stopped and everything he heard was silence. His emotions were full of confusion, he even didn't what was going on, what just happened. He wished that it all was a stupid ugly nightmare, he tried to pinch himself but the small sharp pain made him realise that he was still here, in this terrible moment, it wasn't a dream it all happened in reality, another disappointment he had to deal with.
 He blocked these breathtaking and haunting thoughts right away and he focused on driving he the vehicle and started to drive towards home, it was impossible to keep his mind blocked on the unnecessary things cause that uncomfortable point of view was still pumping up into his mind, it was bothering him, he wished that it never happened, but the time couldn't not be turned back everyone knew that.
 He then got shook up into the reality again and it was already too late for him to react, he jumped and his breathing stopped working cause he couldn't believe what he just was accomplishing, all he remembered was a guy running infront of his direction, the window crack and a light red fluid splashes illustrating the cracks on the glass after that followed the darkness.