7.Chapter

From Me To You

The following day was forming into the deepest mess Jeongguk could ever fall into, as he was attempting to step his foot into the school building the first thing that ever greeted him was Taehyung kicking him down sending loud laughs to fill the whole school, he was being dragged down infront of the public.

Jeongguk didn't like that attitude, he couldn't even expect that coming. Without saying a word he gets up like nothing happened and he started to walk off from him leaving Taehyung and the gang laugh after him.

The silence and calm air didn't last in the classrooms, he was getting thrown at with the little piece of papers and accepted the giggles and chuckles from each of these kids, it all was so childlish and annoying for him.

He was full of anger but yet too confused, yesterday Taehyung was acting so soft towards him without meaning to harm him and he was the one, who brought the drunk guy home he should have been grateful not acting like a ing douchebag towards Jeongguk.

Even though the whole school day felt like hell, he wished to go back home and wrap himself into the warm sheets and drink hot chocolate to take a part of the quality time and take his time to just take off him time and relax, he'd been gone through alot and he deserved the little piece of time to fill it with some rest.

The reality was still here trying to drag him into the deepest hole with all the actions Taehyung used on him, Jeongguk stole glances at this guy, every mocking smile he hinted on his face, every attempt he caught on the language of his body was getting stuck into his brain he was filled with disgust, he turned around and wrinkled his face wanting this to be over.

School break gave him a hope to escape from the classroom and he took up the fastest jog he'd ever taken, he jogged infront of his locker to put his school supplies into their home and grabbed for other supplies to work on them at home.

The locker get slammed close infront of his face, he flinced and looked over at Taehyung, who still had his cocky smile drawn on his face, Namjoon and Jin were giggling behind his friend following the action, what Taehyung was about to show them.

Jeongguk gave his bully a tired yet annoying glare, he threw his schoolbag at the ground but didn't dare to take a step forward to this stupid person, who is making fun of him without letting his soul to live in peace.

He could read from Taehyung's expression that he is getting excited, his eyes were glowing of excitement barely being anxious of what could happen next, what was he thinking? Jeongguk wished that he could read that douchebag's mind so he could understand what that little brat would want from him, cause Taehyung was so damn difficult to understand.

„Yo homos!“ a voice appreared behind Jeongguk and he turned around to look at the speaker, Yoongi stopped infront of him and his eyes slightly got wide

„Oh schoolnerd, why aren't you reading book in the corner or something?“ Yoongi let out a chuckle which surprised the younger one.

„Taehyung was about to give us a show, you better join the show Yoongi!“ Seokjin laughed behind Taehyung and Namjoon left out a chubby smile on his face. Yoongi shared another glance at Jeongguk, who was near to explode, his hands were formed into the fist, he was boiling up and couldn't hold up his anger any longer.

He did the move, being the first one who starts the action, Taehyung didnt move an inch so Jeongguk was close to the older guy and grabbed him by his collar pinning him against the lockers, the grip was stronger than Taehyung could imagine how strong that young man would be, he followed his expression and stared at his dark eyes, which didn't leave his even an inch either. The attention was at them again, it caught everyone's interest and formed around them to see what's going to happen next.

„You better open your mouth and tell directly into my face what do you want from me“ Jeongguk hissed all his anger out to the person, who was full of secrets and difficult details, but he only laughed infront of his face without giving him an answer for his question.

„Damn Jeongguk, you look so attractive when you act like that, i like it“ another cocky smile appreas on his lips and Jeongguk's inner anger couldn't hold in any longer and his fist automatically landed harsly right towards Taehyung's face.

The victim subsides down on the ground holding his hand onto the place where the younger one hit him, he felt a liquid slowly flowing down his skin, he quickly brushes his tounge over his lips and the taste of blood gave him a hint. He stares up at the furious Guk infront of him, without saying a word.

The air was thick enough to say or do anything, but there could be heard some whispers between some people, there's nothing to be think of, cause the director of school would be headed to the destination right away.

Taehyung's friends did nothing they just backed away to stay away from this situation and to let them know that they are not included with that accident.

They were supposed to follow the director into his room to explain the situation to him from detail to detail and clearly about everything, there was no escape.

Long story told they still couldn't get rid from school, they were forced to be in after class and sit in the locked classroom as long as the hour has passed.

Taehyung sat under the window a notebook was placed under his nose and a pen was hanging around his fingers but he didnt ever dare to write anything into that blank paper, he didnt have time for this , it was too boring for him to do homeworks, he played around with the pen as he looked out from the window, resting his chin on his palm.

As the air got thicker and the boredom growed bigger he let out a loud sigh escape past his mouth, he takes a turn around his desk and peeks at Jeongguk, who was sitting really back, in the corner. He was really concentrated on his homework, his face was leaned in to the notebook and his hand kept on working writing hangul characters into the notebook, as he slowly lifted his head up and grabbed for another notebook and wrote there some numbers and symbols.

Taehyung couldnt undersand how he could do two homework at the same time, why was he such a nerd and god he looks so stunning in every situation he is standing in, every movement, pose, the way he talk, walks – are such a turn ons for Taehyung, everything was perfect about him.

He couldn't remember how long have he stared at his living art and how quickly the time passed, it all was a huge confusion for a person, who is madly in love.

Jeongguk feels a weird feeling creeping through his body and he looks up and recognizes Taehyung's glance on him, his expression darkened and his muscled formed into the tense postition.

„What are you staring at?“ Jeongguk attacks, that surprised Taehyung, he was acting cool and ignorant, he is literally burning on fire.

„Watch your language, bunny!“ Taehyung planned to bark back.

„Don't call me a bunny!“ Jeongguk shouted back, getting really upset. Then a sudden knock was heard on the door. Taehyung looked over at the door and he could see Namjoon and Yoongi waving at him, while laughing at the same time, yeah Taehyung can read it from their faces that they aren't even sorry for him, how disrespectful friends he has.

„What are you laughing at dumbheads? Get lost ers!“ Taehyung shouts at them annoyingly.

„Arrgh, just shut your mouth Taehyung and study!“ Jeongguk snaps and tries to focus on his last maths exercise, it sent a loud laugh speard over the classroom, howcome the walls and doors could be soundproof.

„Get lost“ Taehyung nearly hisses and mouths at his friends flying a movement to them as a signal to ask them to leave. They gave him another mocking glare and bothering laugh and they left from his sight.

Taehyung sighed and shared a quick glare at Jeongguk, who was so into the math exercise, he turned his head back to the notebook and tried to solve there something even if the answers were filled with errors.

The hours passed and it was the most boring for Taehyung, he was slowly wishing to be dead cause of all these killing hours were only forcing him to study. Taehyung was the first one to disappear from the classroom as the door got unlocked, Taehyung throws his supplies into the bag and walks off from the classroom.

Jeongguk took his time and finished his homeworks completely then he started to wrap everything up from the ground and he was ready to head back home for his comfy bed and hot chocolate.

Jeongguk walked over to the corridor and jumped on his timberlands and put on his red leather jacket, he grabbed his bag and he was ready to leave from school. As he walked out from the door his eyes caught Taehyung right away with Namjoon and Jin.

Namjoon's hand was wrapped around Seokjin's waist, they both were breathing in the dangerous substance, which might easily kill theirselves, called smoked and they laughed at Seokjin's jokes, what he used to make, Seokjin was the funniest guy in their class, noone couldn't beat him.

Taehyung's back was facing Jeongguk, he let out an annoying sigh and was about to go towards his car, he was tired enough with messing around with that guy who is older than him but his intellect isint on the right spot.

Taehyung turned around and saw Jeongguk opening the cardoor and jumped inside closing the door as he was set in then the motorsound greeted his ears, he couldn't stop staring he wanted to see how Jeongguk leaves by.

„Bros!“ he heard Yoongi calling from the distance and he looked over to his friend, who approached to them on his skateboard then he stabbed his leg on the ground to stop the skateboard from rolling across.

„Lets go to skateboarding, huh?“ Yoongi grins at his friends.

„Is your boyfriend Jimin joining aswell?“ Namjoon mocks him as he throws his cigarette down and steps on it smashing it completely.

„Duh? Everyone are coming to join us, right? Little meeting up wouldnt be a bother“ Taehyung sees his gummy smiles as his own surprise, he haven't seen it in a while, not even for a months.

„Wow Yoongi jinjja, what happened to your disease you are truly glowing from happiness, did your boyfriend change you?“ Namjoon laughed as he went to Yoongi to give him a quick palehug,

„You're being so lame Namjoon, im so disgusted of you“ Yoongi responded in a gold tone not even hugging him back, Namjoon laughed as a respond and softly hit his shoulder. Yoongi snorts at it and shares looks at Taehyung and Seokjin

„You're in?“ Yoongi asks with an excitement.

„I'm in, just let me take my skateboard at home, tricky boy“ Seokjin chuckles at him and starts to walk grabbing Namjoon by his shirt's hem then he connected his hands with his. Taehyung, who was just standing there without saying a word because his thoughts were only on Jeongguk, followed after them as Yoongi drove past him with his skateboard.

It was a perfect timing, when Jeongguk stepped inside to the house and the silent athmosphere was the only greeting he got. A wild smile tickled out from his face being thankful for this very moment what is taking a place around him at the moment.

He tossed the schoolbag into the corner and headed into the kitchen to get himself something relaxing to drink, he was dreaming about hot chocolate all the time, but now he was craving for something bitter instead, he reached for the mug from the closet and his coffemachine, he spent his time watching how his coffee is getting prepared, it was clearing his thoughts and taking away his attention from anything else.

He took his coffee, without adding a sugar or a milk, he just walked up into his room as he took a sip from his bitter and hot coffee, he closed the door behind him and placed the mug on the table, which was located next to his bed and he laid down on the mattress the feelings of cottons holding and taking care of him were back.

He reached for the sheets and pulled it around himself, he was feeling cozy and warmer than before, it was the best feeling he could manage to have. He let out a sigh of relief and sat up to take another sip of coffee then he laid back down. He opened the shelf and picked up a book he have been reading for a weeks and he was really touched from this book, he was so in love with it that he could read it for hours and years.

He opened up the book and scrolled into the page 106, where he had left a mark on, he made himself comfortable on the bed, grabbed his round glasses from the shelf and deepened into the book, reading it for the countless hours that he couldnt even realise that the time was ticking past too fast.

„Daebak, Yoongi! You're soo good at skateboarding!“ Namjoon's jaw dropped as he saw Yoongi making mindblowing tricks on the skateboard. Seokjin arm landed around Namjoon's shoulder and Seokjin presses him close to him placing a peck on Namjoon's cheek.

„I told you that he is such a tricky man, why am i not surprised that Jimin had so much strenght to change him that quickly“ Seokjin says proudly as he watches Yoongi doing some little tricks as he stops and takes some breaths, Jimin goes to Yoongi and hands him a waterbottle to cool down.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin and accepted the bottle and took a long sip from the bottle to erase his thirst enough.

„Its my turn kids, watch me!“ Seokjin shouts and take his skateboards and was about to jump it to get make some speed to drive on it but he fails and falls on the ground leaving Namjoon into a shocked expression but Seokjin's laugh proved that he was okay and didn't end up with any bruises.

„Just keep on being a meme king, Seokjin“ Yoongi comments as he takes another sip from the waterbottle as Jimin slightly his black fluffy hair.