13.Chapter

From Me To You

When they both slowly removed from the kiss, Taehyung was caught by the disappointment when he felt the butterflies fly away, the stars didn't glisten infront of his eyes anymore and the sparkles just disappeared – he was brought back to the reality.

Their eyes were locked with eachother, he could read from Jeongguk's eyes that he was kind of confused yet they were full of lust and excitement, Taehyung didn't understand the meaning behind this if he liked the kiss or not.

Both of them remained quiet, none of them didn't even speak a word, not even a single squeak, sometimes silence is the right answer.

wow..“ was all Jeongguk could speak out under his breath, that was all, thats about it. Taehyung kept staring at his angelic face, he slightly tilted his head as he heard that word slip out of his lovers mouth.

Jeongguk was panicly looking around until their eyes met again, this time the gaze on Jeongguk was intense, his eyes were encircling with warmness, they were different, they weren't as soft as they were what Taehyung just saw, Jeongguk's eyes were lustful and dark.

It sent shivers down on Taehyung's spine because this was something really new he learned about Jeongguk, his eyes had two roles, once they are soft and glistening but later they gets filled with lust and darkness when there's something that gives Jeongguk some urgent confidence.

Then Jeongguk did something really unexpecting, he pulled Taehyung closed to him and their lips met for the second time, the second time wasn't all flowers, gentleness and butterflies, this time it was something burning, wet and passionate.

Taehyung flinched slightly as he felt Jeongguk's tongue entering into his mouth, greeting his own tongue, their tongues were folding together, the dancing between them got rougher and rougher. Taehyung could feel the twist inside his stomach, it was so mesmerizing that it was driving Taehyung insane.

Jeongguk held his hands onto Taehyung's neck as they kissed roughly, the atmosphere between them got hotter and hotter that they both had to remove from the kiss to gasp for some air. Their eyes never left eachother, everything was so pure and so realistic, everything was happening for real.

They didn't have enough, that wasn't all of that, they just had to pull in close to get a better taste of eachother, Taehyung got many bonus points from learning many facts from Jeongguk tonight: he was a really great, hot kisser, the roughest boy when it comes to grinding against him, his tounge is a good player, a really impressive player.

Taehyung let out a small quiet moan as Jeongguk kept grinding on his lap as he felt Jeongguk's soft ticklish sweet kisses go down on his neck, Taehyung even left out a loud moan as Jeongguk teased his sweet spot, and thats the another fact, the most important, Jeongguk is a terrible tease!

He bit onto his bottom lip to mute down his moans when Jeongguk was gently leaving lovebites on his neck. As Jeongguk looked up to Taehyung, he was a freaking mess.

His lips were swollen, they were as red as cherries, his eyes still filled with lust and passion, it scared Taehyung it felt like he was looking straight at demons eyes. Jeongguk breathing heavily, they both were breathing a battle together, they all went together with the rhythm.

Taehyung felt like burning, his whole face was burning, he was really hard on Jeongguk's, he just realised that he was still sitting on his lap that his face heated up even more. Jeongguk didn't even jump up when he realised what just happened, he just smirked at Taehyung.

How long have you been crushing me huh? Be honest naughty boy“ Jeongguk ran his tongue over his lips. This move was Taehyung's weakness from now on.

I- f-for a y-year“ Taehyung stuttered as he felt his heart hammering loudly against his chest that it made him feel sick, god how much he wanted this to be a dream and wake up immediately in his wet bedsheets but its a ing reality and he is hard on Jeongguk's !

It shows up“ Jeongguk smirked, it was more like a teaseful one and he slowly started to grind on Taehyung's gentle that was screaming for attention. Taehyung couldn't bear all of this and he threw his head back letting out a small pitiful moan.

Oh you're starting to like it then I will leave it for the next time“ Jeongguk smirked as he jumped up from Taehyung's lap. Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk, he was still like a heavy breathing mantra, his risen fellow still vibrating of neediness.

He followed Jeongguk's eyes as they teasingly made their way down to his hard . Taehyung blushed even more and the quickly jumped up from the sofa and he ran into the bathroom, locking the door. Jeongguk laughed as he looked after him.

Jeongguk slowly walked towards the door, leaning more against it to hear all the happening behind the door, he could hear the heavy breathing and quiet muffled moans. Jeongguk leaned closer to the door and half whispered through the door: „Think about me when you , you would come with a bang“

After Jeongguk said that he already could head a loud moan, Jeongguk smirked as he removed from the door and walked back into the livingroom. A calm grin on his face he let himself flop down on the sofa and continue watching the movie, waiting until Taehyung would come out of the bathroom.

As few minutes pass Jeongguk could already hear some footsteps coming near him, he turned his head towards the sound and a smirk spreaded through his face automatically as he saw Taehyung standing there all frozen with his face still as red as tomato, Jeongguk thought this funny version of Taehyung looked kinda cute.

You okay now? Got any good thought about me?“ Jeongguk didn't even mean to stop teasing, it just who he really was in person, the personality he never really showed off to anyone he's not close to but it seems like he got close to Taehyung with just a quick finger snap and they all clapped eachother.

Shut up, Bunny“ Taehyung mumbled as he came to sit down beside Jeongguk. The younger bursted out into a laughter.

A bunny? Thats how you love to call me?“ he asked him curiously.

Taehyung nodded slowly

I've always called you like that“ Taehyung admitted out of honesty.

Jeongguk was pretty amazed, it gave him a big bunny smile on his face, just that what Taehyung adored the most about him.

Interesting, but why's that nickname?“ another fact to be marked: Jeongguk was always so damn curious.

I made this up because of your smile, your smile reminds me of a bunny and you also have a bunny teeth, it looks like you are a person made out of a bunny and I find it cute.“ Taehyung said as he blushed wildly again.

me and cute after all what just started?“ Jeongguk laughed it off, which made Taehyung blush even more, Jeongguk recognized that and he stopped laughing.

you're so adorable Taehyung, I love that pet name really! You are allowed to call me like that, even in bed“ Jeongguk winked at him. Taehyung looked away trying to concentrate on the movie as his cheeks were burning up and he felt like boiling up, this guy really was too much, he was way more different guy that he thought him to be, so awkwardly different and so mysterious even if he wears a very different mask at school.

Jeongguk chuckled a bit then he leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder, Taehyung looked over at Jeongguk and smiled softly, he still couldn't picture that it all has come true so fast and so wonderfully, Taehyung couldn't describe his happiness right now it was so difficult to explain, he was overwhelmed with many mixed feelings but mostly happiness, he could breath peacefully again, no more aching hearts.


 

Seokjin sighed as he finished doing his homeworks and he leaned his back against the chair letting himself to relax a bit then he turned around and his eyes were looking for Namjoon, he saw Namjoon laying on the bed while reading the book.

Seokjin smiled slightly he was happy to see Namjoon safe and calm he was glad he could do something to help his boyfriend out.

He got up from his desk and he walked towards to his boyfriend laying down on the bed next to him and wrapped his arms around him. He tried to be as quiet as possible he didn't really want to disturb him while he was reading.

Seokjin rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder slightly closing his eyes and he enjoyed this moment being close to his source of happiness, his presence was all that gave him warmth and peace.

Namjoon put his book to the side and he turned to look at Seokjin, slowly lifting up his chin. Seokjin opened his eyes and their eyes got locked.

„You have no idea how much you've done to me, Seokjin!“ Namjoon said it with honesty, it made Seokjin's heart warm and he just smiled at Namjoon's words.

„Thank you for everything, thanks to you I can stay warm, have a place to stay at and have a soft mattress to sleep on, you make me feel fulfilled with your love and kindness.“ Namjoon was so grateful for Seokjin and he gently kissed his forehead.

„You're so welcome babe, I would do anything for you“ Seokjin whispered, smiling proudly to himself.

„You're making me fall for you everyday, everytime you offer me so much comfort and gift me those heartwarming smiles makes my heart scream for you even more, you are so special to me Seokjin“ Namjoon firmly kissed his cheek.

„I will never ever leave you Namjoon, I promise that to you no matter how many obstacles you're going through I will always be by your side, I don't care if you steal for a living but now we are here to change your life to something better, by speaking and being honest, I'm here for you to offer you the life you deserve as much as I can!“ Seokjin smiled Namjoon's hand gently.

„I trust you!“ were the most sincere and thoughtful words that flipped from Namjoon's mouth, they were trustworthy and poured at heart.


 

As Jeongguk had to leave, Taehyung sent him off at the door, they shared themselves some quick awkward kisses but even those messy kisses didn't stop from Taehyung smile like a creepy idiot. He actually didn't want his precious lover to leave but they had school tomorrow, he just had to go to bed as fast as possible and impatiently wait for the next day to arrive so he could see the face of his sunshine again.

As Taehyung closed the door after Jeongguk left, his face was painted with endless happiness and a bright boxy smile, he almost happily dancing all around his house as he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and happily get ready for the bed. As his head touched the soft pillow he could only think about their beautiful and unforgetable kiss, he rolled around in his sleep yelling into his pillow.


 

Taehyung was about to hop on a train to get to school, he was really early again he didn't even dare to sleep any longer as his eyes happened to open and he could give his day a fresh start. He wanted to see Jeongguk as fast as possible.

Taehyung looked around in the train as he owned himself a spot and he sat down on it. He rested his head against the window as he looked outside, the rain drops were dripping down on the ice cold glass. As he looked up he saw a very familiar creature sitting far away from him, the undercut and the coconut hair remainded him of Jeongguk, maybe thats him?

He got up from his spot and he walked towards the guy, who he supposes it to be Jeongguk, gladly the seat beside him was empty so he could sit beside him, he had his earbuds plugged in and his gaze was locked down on his phone. The rings on his fingers confirmed Taehyung that its him.

Taehyung took the earbud from his right ear and he plugged in to his ear to get to know what kind of music taste Jeongguk has, Jeongguk looked up at Taehyung, his eyes of widened, it was obvious that Taehyung was startled him, he felt bad for him but he laughed it off.

„Morning Bunny!“ Taehyung nodded at him.

„You“ Jeongguk mumbled softly, he pouted and looked back down on his phone.

'Cute' was all Taehyung could think of

Taehyung recognized that Jeongguk wasn't really into talking early in the morning, so he gave him some space to battle with his tiredness, they were sitting there in silence for an hour, Taehyung was enjoying the music blasting into his ear, Jeongguk's music taste was so unique, he mostly had troye sivan songs on his playlists.

He couldn't take his eyes off from his rosy hands, they might been cold since the weather have gotten crispy these days, he felt the urge to link his finger with Jeongguk's. He slowly moved his hand closer to his, gently linking their index fingers together.

Jeongguk took a look on their fingers, he didn't say anything but accepted the closeness and psychical contact between them, Taehyung felt relieved he was afraid that he would get rejected and Jeongguk could act cold against him, but he was caught with a luck.

The train ride was filled with warmth, sparkles, glitters and love. Their relationship was about to take a turn to bloom stronger and wiser.

In about an half hour they would arrive to school, but Jeongguk's tiredness got the victory, he leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung chuckled a bit as he saw Jeongguk fall asleep on his shoulder, he softly brushes his hair away with his finger to admire Jeongguk's angelic face, long fascinating eyelashes and beautiful plump cherry glossy lips that he wanted to taste on his once again and again.

This is happiness for Taehyung, he finally got connected with his happiness. Soon their stop was here.