9. Chapter

From Me To You

It was a large load for Taehyung to keep his arms around Jeongguk to help him towards his house, as they arrived infront of the door Taehyung removed his left arm from Jeongguk and started to search for his house keys.

Jeongguk's body was getting weaker and his body weight more heavier, the older one felt indeed that he will lose his arms from carrying this heavy kid around but it didn't show up at all. Taehyung found his house keys from the pocket and he opened the door with one click and he immediately pressed on the door knob, pushing the door open and helped Jeongguk to get inside.

Taehyung kicked the door closed and helped the younger one to the sofa. Jeongguk groaned in pain and sat down on the sofa, he leaned his head against the wall, squeezing his eyes closed trying to deal every of the pain hitting through his skin.

As he opened up his eyes, he recognized the similar house, where he have located before, in fact he hated to be in here but he couldn't help it cause he was pretty weak inside and he had no courage to stumble back home to cause another nightmare for his own mother.

A slight moonlight was peeking out from the window through the curtains, pointing on Taehyung's documents and few magazines, what were laid on the table with the dust dancing together in the air under the moonlight.

Taehyung appeared out from nowhere but not with empty hands, he had some tissues in his hands and some aid kit, Jeongguk gave him a disgusted look, which was plastered on his face for a long time. Taehyung noticed the look on his face and he couldn't help but just laugh at him.

Jeongguk looked away, anger taking over his body but his face expressed more similarly to pouty one, he looked away to avoid the older one's look on him, even seeing his face made him feel mad about Taehyung.

It made Taehyung realize how Jeongguk was acting, he didn't bother to open his mouth and decided to stay shut at this point, instead of that a grin was spreading across his face. He was about to clean Jeongguk's wounds on his face.

As the tissue touched Jeongguk's fresh hurt skin, he jumped and immediately locked his eyes with Taehyung. The caretaker responded with Jeongguk's eyes, he toured around his face enjoying every part of Jeongguk's visuals, it didn't take long when they stopped at his eyes once again getting trapped into them longer than they should have gotten.

Jeongguk noticed the closeness between them, but he was unable to open his mouth at time to make a mark of it. The time couldn't be stopped, so cant you control other people around you, words could work, but he didn't have a strength to speak it up.

They could feel how the air was heating up between them in any seconds, without losing eachother's eyecontact.

Did it hurt?“ Taehyung broke the silence, his eyes still studying on Jeongguk's face.

Jeongguk felt like he was trapped all over his body, something in his head accepted him to become shy all of sudden so he trusted his head to give Taehyung a careful nod, which made Taehyung's smirk spread over his face.

What now, baby boy? Did you swallow your tounge?“ the charming smirk was sticking into Jeongguk's head that he was afraid to dream about it tonight. The following words were affecting him like fire, Jeongguk's face was covered with tomato red.

P-please don't call me a baby boy“ Jeongguk stuttered feeling uncomfortable yet his cheeks were burning up from the heat what Taehyung caused to him.

Taehyung smirked at the answer, he put the tissues away and stood up to put the aid kit away, Jeongguk looked after him as he left, his cheeks couldn't keep calm either handle the heat, he shook his head rapidly and covered his blushing cheeks, why did he burn up like that?

As the older guy came back he supported himself at the door post looking at the young cute boy sitting in his livingroom right in his house, he couldn't stop grinning at his thoughts that reveals the happiness inside him that Jeongguk is here with him again.

You better sleep at my place, I'll think another excuse for your mom so you don't have to worry about it“ the voice startled Jeongguk beside him that he quickly made a turn to look towards Taehyung, who still had a smirk crept on his lips.

You know that I can't“ Jeongguk couldn't do anything than to just reject.

Trust me, it would be the best, I'll tell your mom another excuse tomorrow after school“ Taehyung cut him off, Jeongguk couldn't say anything he only gave him a slight nod, he didn't have no choice, he had to spend his another night here as well.

It's already late you should rest, it's school tomorrow you know“ Taehyung said then he walked over to his bedroom, after a while he came back with a soft pillow and a cozy blanket he put the pillow on the sofa, waiting for Jeongguk to lay down.

Jeongguk only gave him a dull look

Just give me that blanket, you are not my caretaker“ Jeongguk bursted out coldly that was one of the least things what Taehyung could expect from him, yet he couldn't stop laughing at him.

If you say so Jeon Jeongguk“ he shrugs grinning and he throws the blanket at Jeongguk walking back into his bedroom. Jeongguk groans taking the blanket off of him and let out a sigh. He fixes himself to sleep, it wasn't comfortable to sleep on the sofa, but it was another night to live through with, just one night.

In the morning Jeongguk's alarm wasn't his phone, this time his alarm was Kim Taehyung. He felt something heavy on his legs. As he slowly opened his eyes he realised that the older one was sitting on his legs, he gifted him a teasing smirk.

Jeongguk startled, jumping that his legs were pushing Taehyung down to the ground, quickly sitting up on the sofa

What the hell?!“ the young boy shouted, it all was so fun for the older one, it all was like a fun game to him and he enjoyed every part of it.

Get your up from the bed, we are going to school baby boy!“ Taehyung smiles to him getting up from the floor heading into the kitchen to prepare some quick breakfast.

Stop calling me baby boy!“ Jeongguk shouted annoyed, he started to hate this word even more, as much as he could hear it the more he would hate it.

He could hear Taehyung giggle from the kitchen, he rolls his eyes and he finally gets up from the bed getting himself ready, pulling on a white oversized t-shirt and blue ripped jeans.

He gets welcomed by a cocky Taehyung and a small ugly sandwich, it made Jeongguk chuckle because thats what the real side of him is, it seems like Taehyung is a wannabe cool kid but in reality he is such a loser.

You should learn how to cook brat“ Jeongguk murmurs as he took a bite from Taehyung's ugly little sandwich.

What did you say?“ followed full mouthed deep voice straight from the older guy, yet his gaze was seriously focusing on the judge.

I just told the truth“ Jeongguk nodds as he bites the last slice of the sandwich munching on it.

Never say that again“ Taehyung growls in a menacing voice

Really?“ Jeongguk lets out a laugh „I wonder what could happen then?“ the young boy was really laughing at heart without noticing for what is he forcing himself into and what have gone into him.

Trust me, It won't have a good ending“ the smirk that crept on Taehyung's face couldn't be marked, it gave Jeongguk a hint what could happen and what he means behind it, gave him goosebumps.

He gulped „Taehyung-ah, c-can we get going? I mean... its nearly eight o'clock?“ shy Jeongguk was suddenly back from nowhere again.

Call me Hyung“ Taehyung cut him off giving him another grin.

Jeongguk welcomed his habit behind the door and he slightly bit on his lip but he didn't dare to ask this question again, either call him hyung just now, he didn't want to use that word on that crazy dude right now.

Alright lets go then“ Taehyung jumped up from his spot and he walked out with Jeongguk, locking the door beside him. Jeongguk looked back to see Taehyung locking the door.

Are we going together?“ the question flew out from his lips all of sudden.

Sure, then how come? Alone?“ Taehyung chuckles as he turns around walking to Jeongguk

I mean, yeah alone?“ Jeongguk was more than confused at this moment glaring at Taehyung.

Look babe, I am not going anywhere without you okay?“ Taehyung grins as he grabs the younger one by his wrist and starts to walk to school with him. Jeongguk's mind was filled with confusion yet he still had an understanding to trying to protest against him by holding him by his wrist.

He really didn't understand why Taehyung acted like a jerk sometimes, like an actual jerk and it was getting on Jeongguk's nerves.

Taehyung, you're really hurting me, please let go of me“ Jeongguk whines struggling in the older's grip.

Geez, you're worse than a ing girl“ Taehyung grunts annoyed letting go of his wrist. Jeongguk rubbed on his wrist wrinkling his face from the pain.

As they arrived, Taehyung's members were waiting for him at the hallway, Taehyung stopped at the half way to not grab Jeongguk around his friends after what happened on the last night.

You little artsy boy be good today, got it?“ Taehyung smiled to Jeongguk and quickly kissed on his cheek walking over to his friends lefting the shook boy stare after him trying to figure out what just happened.

What is wrong with him today?“ he mumbles to himself, he could feel his cheek heat up again, he groaned and quickly walks towards his class looking down the whole way, hoping that his hair are doing the best work of covering the blushing cheeks.

He headed into his art class, the classroom was filled with amount of people so it gave him a hint that he actually got a little bit late, in fact he loved to be alone in the art class, enjoying the silent calm morning and draw on his unfinished paper, which has an impressive sketch on it.

He took the easel choosing himself a comfortable place to draw, he mostly prefered to draw under the window so he could catch the motivation by looking out from the window and get the perfect lighting on his drawing so he could notice every mistake he'd make on the piece of paper. He took out some HB pencils to draw with from the drawer and heads back to his easel. He sat down on his spot comfortably and started to pull a line on the paper letting his creativity to flow on his sketch.

The time flew by so fast that Jeongguk couldn't even notice it, he never paid attetion into the reality when he is seriously working on art, art was something at what he was really passional about, it was something what he could do and something what he really loved.

The enjoyment of time takes a return when Taehyung decided to appear and wake Jeongguk up from his thought, what's even worse, Taehyung came out from nowhere and touched his shoulder from the back that the younger one jumped and pulled an unexpected line over his sketch ruining his work, but he wasn't quilty, that was Taehyung.

What the ?!“ the younger one hissed and quickly looked behind him discovering Taehyung behind him, he gulped.

Hey there, bunny“ Taehyung smirked at him, Jeongguk started to hate that smirk and he took his look out from the window, which opened a better view into his eyes.

What you want?“ the one who got called as a bunny stayed cold towards him.

Are you coming?“ Taehyung asks, without taking his look from Jeongguk's concentrating face.

Coming where?“ he got confused and looked at Taehyung

You really dont know?“ Taehyung was amazed about this and let out a laugh, Jeongguk shook his head looking at the older one confused, he really didn't understand about what he was trying to talk about

One of my friends is having a party as his place, are you coming?“ Taehyung asked once again, following Jeongguk's expression curiously.

How am I supposed to know where he lives?“ Jeongguk asks because he really couldn't believe how jerk Taehyung seemed to him. As he presented the question he found a note under his nose he accepted it and peeked inside it, there was the address of a place where the party took place.

I'll see you there, bunny“ Taehyung smiled to him and ruffled his soft coconout hair, Jeongguk looked after him frowning then he looked back at the ink, that was written with an address.

He let out a soft sigh, he didnt have anything to do tonight so he thought that having some great somewhere wouldn't be a bad idea as well. Even though he disliked parties, he still decided that he will be going there for sure!