4.Chapter

From Me To You

The thickness in Taehyung's bedroom faded right away, when Namjoon entered into the room. Taehyung's reaction was fast so he could take a long distance from Jeongguk in any seconds that for his own luck Namjoon didn't notice any action of it, he couldn't understand either imagine that Taehyung would be that close to Jeongguk.

But there's one thing Namjoon noticed in this ice cold atmosphered room indeed, Jeongguk's expression was totally different his face have drawled long and his eyes were larger than the buttons and If Namjoon's eyes didn't betray him then the younger one even blushed a bit, or a little too much. Namjoon arched his eyebrow trying to search for answers then he presentated his questioning look to Taehyung, who only shrugged to him, he lost his detective job.

Namjoon recognized the thickness, nervousness and silence in the room, he loudly cleared his throat to fill the room with the most comfortable air they ever needed.

„Anyway,“ Namjoon started

„Hoseok and Seokjin are here, probably came over to write an essay with us for tomorrow“ he completed his sentence sending looks to both of them still trying to figure out what caused Jeongguk to make such a weird expression on his face.

Taehyung walked over to his window opening it wide open and he noticed his two crazy friends jumping up and down to catch his attention by shouting on his name. They laughed too hard that they couldn't even catch their breath, Hoseok raised up his schoolback and tried to throw it at Taehyung's window hoping that the magic powers might take a turn and make his laziness easier into the next level, but his hopes were breaking down slightly touching the strong ground and smashed into the little pieces, which were no longer hope and they were replaced with disappointment.

„We came to do homeworks!“ Hoseok shouted to Taehyung then he rushed inside to the building. Namjoon smiled and walks back downstairs.

Jeongguk stood still being unable to move, he couldn't even lift his hand for centimetres, but he was too brave to study on Taehyung's figure he trailed his eyes down on his tattooed arms, the meaning of these illustrated quotes and pictures were never puzzled cause it was too deep to understand or it was only stuck on Taehyung's head keeping it in a secret for everyone, even from his friends, only he knew the explanation of his tattoos himself.

Taehyung took a turn and he met his eyes on his once again, his living art was checking out every detail, every single fact about him trying to read his mind and burrying into his soul, which is more confused to see through than the inked artwork on his arms.

Jeongguk couldn't believe his eyes, he thought that he might be mistaken, he probably forgot to wash up his eyes or his sightseeing have gotten worse, but Taehyung have him a slight yet dorky smirk, his heart skipped a beat making his legs go weak and lose his strength. Jeongguk's reaction was explaining alot to Taehyung and he snorted a bit to himself and walked past him once again shoving into his shoulder but harder this time that it hurted the youngest one a bit, Jeongguk pouted and rubbed his shoulder looking after him.

But he didn't dare to just stand there without doing anything, he lost his attention and ability to think when Taehyung got erased from his room, it confused him the most, he couldn't understand why that bad guy just turns him on.

Jeongguk followed slow and quiet steps downstairs trying to not get into the highest attention point. The guys were surrounded in the livingroom and were talking about their essay and homeworks, school turned out to be really stressful for them, the stress was even stronger for those who were lazy as dragons that they couldn't even follow the stock either give a what was going on at school.

He peeked them from the closest room trying to keep behind the door as possible. He couldn't enjoy the moment of being invisible for a long time cause he got simply noticed by Seokjin. Another mocking and ugly smile flew up and it slowly made Jeongguk angry, what are they wanting from him, are they trying to use him in the kind way which is hardly acted and Jeongguk can sharply see through it?

„Oh can I see the school nerd there? Hey you come out from your hideout show me your face“ he laughed at him, Hoseok grabbed his schoolbag and ran upstairs, Jeongguk got shy and looked after the another guy, who just awkwardly decided to disappear all of sudden, he got told to come out, so he did but he was shy as .

„Woah you're right Tae, he really is like a bunny!“ Seokjin brought out a bold remark. It made Jeongguk jump, what was he talking about? Taehyung gave him a death glare giving him a sign with his hand to cut it out and shut his big mouth. Seokjin nodded as an apology and looked back at Jeongguk.

„You do look smart enough to call you as a schoolnerd, hey how about you'd make our homeworks what do you think?“ another smile formed on his lips, which was more like an evil satan laugh, Jeongguk is stuck between all of them. If he could have choices to pick then they wouldn't be accepted and he gets everyone's homeworks putting forcibly under his nose, all the homeworks needs to be done for the whole gang even for Taehyung.

Jeongguk accepted the notebooks into his hands and the length of the notebooks were huge and it got heavier under his hands and he had difficults to hold on each their notebook cause they were so heavy to handle with. He even could hear giggles, which made him feel even worse. He had no choice to only accept his responsibility.

Taehyung gave him a malicious stare, which even got noticed by his living art, it just flipped out accidently on Jeongguk without trying to control his thinking methods he bit on his lower lip, which made Taehyung to raise his eyebrows, he was amazed by seeing this anxious action from Jeongguk that was filled with art, creative masterpiece and it was breathtakingly beautiful, he wished to see a 10 minute loop of it.

Jeongguk toted all the notebooks upstairs, where any disturbing soul can't pick on him, while he is trying to concentrate to all of their work. He kicked the door open and flinched, almost losing the strength on the notebooks but he kept on holding on them, he saw Hoseok standing at Taehyung's table, he was faced him with a back, as he heard Jeongguk's gasp he quickly turned around and found Jeongguk standing only few metres away from him, he gave him a fake smile, which every Taehyung's friend gave to him and left by wishing him luck and left a soft pat on the nerd's shoulder.

Jeongguk shook his shoulders to get away the touch he just got from Hoseok. He walked over to Taehyung's table and threw all the notebooks on the table, some of them even felt down to the ground, Jeongguk's arms started to ache from all these strength he had to carry along with him, he just couldn't handle it anymore and had to let his arms into the freedom just by throwing them on the table sloppily.

He plopped on the roller chair and drove at the table with it picking up a notebook, which happened to be the first one to reach for. He looked at the notebook and could read that it was Kim Taehyung's, he gulped nervously, Taehyung's homework needs to be done first and what else made him upset was that this homework had to be flawless, he knew it cause Taehyung's personality might be really harsh and scary as much as he have heard and seen about him.

He put on his round eyeglasses and turns on the desk lamp. He flips through the pages until he stops seeing a folded paper between the pages, he was really curious and wanted to see what is standing there, but the same warning bumped up into his head telling him that he shouldn't do it to not get into a big trouble, he was on the scale and his fingers were tickling for this paper to peek inside to it.

Hoseok ran downstairs and tried his best to hold on his laughter but he failed and bursted it out and falls on the sofa while laughing his off. His friends were sharing him questioning and confused glances giving him a rate how crazy he might be and what did he take for drugs. Hoseok looked up seeing his friends giving him blank looks with many question marks, he tries to stop laughing so hard and takes a breath to speak it out.

„I just put a piece of paper between Taehyung's notebook pages and I wrote a confess about his feelings for this nerd“ he looked over to see Taehyung's reaction, Taehyung's reaction was the most angriest and upset that everyone could ever notice from him, his eyes were widden and his face turned as red as a tomato. Taehyung quickly got up from the sofa and ran towards his room to save all the things what could end badly for Jeongguk, even for him.

Jeongguk picked up the piece of paper and was near to peek into the note, but then Taehyung tossed inside and grabbed the note away between his fingers, Jeongguk jumped and looked at Taehyung with shook expression, he could hear Taehyung's heavy breathing and his burning eyes glaring at him that the younger started to feel uncomfortable, he moved away from him with his eyes to avoid this awkward situation.

Taehyung looked down at the note and wrapped it into little pieces immediately he either didn't want to read what was written inside the note, whatever Hoseok wrote there, it would be really embarrassed for him and Jeongguk.

Jeongguk looked infront of him, into the emptiness, anywhere but just to avoid Taehyung's look on him, Taehyung's presence disturbed him in this room, he sighed out heavily to save this stressful atmosphere between these two, he wanted him to disappear cause he was the only reason, who blocked his way to concentrate on the punch of homeworks that he was forced to solve with no choices.

„Can you just leave? I can't concentrate when you're here“ Jeongguk held his back straight and grabbed for a pen and chose a random notebook from the mess he saw and opened it, pretending that he is reading the homework.

Taehyung glanced at the boy for a bit longer and didn't even take a step to let him know that he was about to leave, it irritated the young man more he couldn't stand his look on him, he stood up quickly without knowing it himself and shared Taehyung a burning glare.

Taehyung knew that something is about to come, he squeezed his hands into a fist as a nervous signal he bit on his lower lip, he couldn't even found his voice to speak something back to him. The awkward silence joined the game and the one who breaks the silence losts and Taehyung was one of the losers to break the silence.

„Bunny...“ he spoke quietly, but he was lucky because Jeongguk's ears couldnt get it what he spoke.

„Pardon?“ Jeongguk asked confused raising his eyebrow. They usually spoke to eachother with staring into eachother's eyes intently, it grew awkward for Taehyung that he broke the eyecontact with the living art, he looked away without dareing to look back at him again and he allowed his legs to walk out from the house, and the shy, secret Taehyung was back again.

The younger one looked after him and he was filled with confused feelings inside him, he shakes his head to erase Taehyung from his head and sat down on the roller chair and scrolled the pages on the notebook and started to focus on the homeworks.

Taehyung walked downstairs joining with the crew, Hoseok gave him a mocking look, but with that he earned a painful punch from Taehyung, this affected him and didn't dare to cause any trouble for him anymore.

„Aish jinjja, you lost I got the note after he could even peek inside it“ Taehyung muttered to him coldly, Hoseok's expression changed after the sentence but tried to press it down to not be shown.

„You're such a , Hoseok“ Yoongi says playfully and snorts giving Hoseok a mocking stare. Which a victim wrinkled his nose at and looks away crossing his arms against his chest avoiding the awkward situation, whoever exavates a hole to someone, the one falls into the hole itself.

A/N: This chapter came out shorter than I was afraid of but I couldn't hold it longer in my writing documents and decided to update it for you guys cause its been stood there for 2-3 months. Leave niceu feedback and thank chu for reading!