Prologue

From Me To You

 

He looked around in the building that he was in at the moment, loud music allowed the floor to shake along with the rhythm and a really noisy laugh by a group of people filled the background sound.

The house party had already started for a few hours now and you could see different types of people here, some of them were extremely drunk and they stumbled around by leaning against the wall when their legs couldn’t stand any longer.

The second type of people were the ordinary ones, the ones who never tried a sip of alcohol, because it wasn’t their cup of tea at all.

And the third type was pretty simple to guess, the party animals. They can’t be separated and they’ll never get tired of having fun, they can party as much as their life allows them to enjoy, it’s literally their lifestyle.

The music slowly faded and killed it with silence. Jimin – the owner of the house and the head of the party – announced that it was time to play truth or dare, it might be their favorite game, right? A soft smile showed off on Jeon Jeongguk’s lips as he saw the group forming a circle placing an empty beer bottle in the middle to the circle.

Jeongguk felt someone’s eyes on him and it made him feel uncomfortable and feel a weird burn inside his stomach, if he dared to take a look around the room he recognized Taehyung’s look on him, the most popular guy in this class was staring at the most unpopular one really intensively.

“Oh, Jeongguk.” Jimin smiled at him kindly, he bets that it was just his acting because Jimin has a passion for acting, he heard soft and quiet giggles few meters away from him. “Come and join us!” Jimin yelled and he didn’t have any other choice so he had to accept the request that Jimin gave him.

He sat down in the circle, right in front of Taehyung. If he lifted his head to look up at him he would drown in embarrassment. Right now, he felt how his cheeks burned turn into a light, rose pink. Their eyes met and it didn’t last a second this time it was longer.

Time flies by as it leads to the moment when the bottle finally decided to point at Taehyung, everyone’s excitement grew higher than ever. Taehyung started to listen curiously at the dare he was going to get as Hoseok began speaking.

Jeongguk’s heart skipped a beat as he heard that Taehyung got a dare to kiss him. He was slowly freaking out, anxiety was slowly taking over his body causing his hands to begin sweating and the air was getting thick around him that he couldn’t breathe normally.

A playful smile formed on Taehyung’s lips and he didn’t even bark against it. He moved over to Jeongguk to sit face to face with him pretty much a few inches away from each other.

Jeongguk couldn’t look at him and he was getting upset. Panic was taking over him, his breathing started to become faster, but he pushed it down so that it wouldn’t be heard to the people here at the party. He swore he was about to faint, a lot of reactions were taking over his body that he felt so awful, he was in big trouble, he wanted to escape from all of it.

He started to feel warmth, which was a sign that Taehyung was close to him, they’re almost going to touch each other. He felt Taehyung’s warm breath, which tickled his nose. Everything was muted, nobody moved and just stared at the situation silently and made sure that they wouldn’t miss any important scenes.

Jeongguk looked up at him, his eyes mirrored with fear, his eyes were locked with Taehyung’s. Taehyung had the most gorgeous eyes on earth, they were sparkling just like the stars in the sky that’re seen in the middle of the night. Jeongguk was slowly drowning into them.

He didn’t notice, but Taehyung slowly made his move and leaned in to him to make their lips slowly meet with each other, the nearer Taehyung got, the stronger his cologne did in Jeongguk’s nostrils.

He closed his eyes trying to deal with the anxiety - which took over his body - Taehyung pressed his lips against his and their lips psychically touched each other without trying to fake it, it was a real kiss. Jeongguk felt Taehyung’s soft lips against his, they were gentle against him. He was startled at the move that Taehyung attempted – he slowly, but gently, brushed Jeongguk’s lips with his hot and wet tongue. Jeongguk got chills and he couldn’t think about anything, he mind was completely blank.

As Taehyung finally decided to release from the long-lasted kiss – it left Jeongguk’s lips red and no longer  – but none of them could expect that it will designate their destiny.