New home

Cruel romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The color of the room was pale pink exactly the color she wanted…there was a sliding glass door in the place of a window. The room was simple yet beautifully designed…it was shaped in a perfect square and small, but just the right size for her. She didn’t want anything fancy or extravagant. Mrs. Lee had exquisite hidden interior design talent, every room she decorated looks elegant and glamorous. Taeyeon leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. It's been a long day. She moved a few of the boxes into her room and decided to rest for a few minutes. She could hear Mrs. Lee chatting excitedly with Mrs. Bae… Donghae’s girlfriend’s mother. Taeyeon groaned softly, her face heating up again in embarrassment. Will there be no end to her humiliation? She wondered. Mrs. Bae and her husband were the Lee's best friends and business associates. Taeyeon knew one of their plans was for Donghae and Suzy to marry in the future for business partnership and security. If she had known he already had a girlfriend earlier she wouldn’t have agreed so easily to Director Lee’s term. Not that it would make a difference how hard of a fight she put, but still…she couldn’t help feeling guilty every time she saw Donghae and Suzy together. She and Donghae was never meant to be, their world were so different…if not for that one night of carelessness she and Donghae would remained strangers forever. Taeyeon looked outside the sliding door and saw the moving people hauling boxes up the steps to the apartment. Taeyeon opened the sliding door and stepped onto the balcony. She felt the beat of her heart quickened and she started to panic…it was really happening. Those people were carrying boxes of her clothes, her books, everything that belonged to her…up into the small apartment. A apartment that she was going to share with Lee Donghae.

Watching the men carrying boxes after boxes, Taeyeon wanted to cry, she wanted to just let the tears stream down her cheeks like ever flowing river, she wanted to scream, she wanted to curse at god and the world but she held everything inside...her tears, her pain, her fears. She knew no matter how loud she screams or how long…nothing would change. Taeyeon already knew nothing would change…because she grew up in that world. A world without miracles, a world without dreams…a world filled with hopelessness.

Hopelessness… is Taeyeon’s best friend, it was sad and depressing to be so well acquainted with the feeling of hopelessness at such

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter