Wedding part 2

Cruel romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a perfect world, the nearly eight months pregnant young girl would actually be a young woman in her twenties, face glowing proudly in front of the priest with her wonderful groom standing next to her. In a perfect world, Taeyeon would be marrying a man she loves…and he of course loves her too. It would be a lie if Taeyeon says she did not feel regret now standing next to a stone face Donghae…who minutes ago was laughing with Suzy by the gate. There were many things that she regretted…, as selfish as it may sound, to Taeyeon the biggest regret was giving up her childish dream of a perfect wedding day. Taeyeon knew it was only a childish dream which will never come true, especially now that she had become disillusioned about love…but there was still a part of her, the young seventeen year old part of her that rebelled against being marry to someone she did not love, rebelled against being married at such a young age. 

A part of her, the innocent naive part of her wanted to live a simple life...simple happiness with a home filled with children's happy laughs, and a strong arms filled with love holding her...yet that way of living seems so unattainable now. 

Taeyeon glanced to her right and saw Jiyong leaning against the entrance door way. He was dressed in a suit with the shirt halfway tucked in as if he was in a rush. Taeyeon realized he was probably debating about whether or not to attend her wedding, and decided in the end to attend despite the pain and betrayal he felt towards her. The word ‘sorry’ was not enough to make up for what she did… she had promised him ten years, but in the end…she couldn’t even give him a few months. The pain in Jiyong's eyes was clearly etched all over his face, he looked straight in her eyes and the pain pierced into her heart. 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry, please forgive me.”

She begged her best friend with her eyes, they stared at each other, for a moment it felt as if they were the only two people in the room, Taeyeon was oblivious to the wedding sermon. She wanted to tell Jiyong he will understand and thank her in the future. She wanted to tell him she couldn’t risk his love turning into hate after a few years. She wanted to thank him for his willingness to sacrifice so much for her…but because she cares for him she could not allow him to do that. She wanted to say so much, but she didn’t…she couldn’t. 

Jiyong stood motionless, his eyes never once leaving hers. Taeyeon panicked and wondered if she was making a mistake, she wanted to run but then she saw her mother. Mrs. Kim walked quietly towards Jiyong and was now standing next to him. She extended her hand waiting for him to reach for her. She shifted her glance from   to her daughter as if comprehending something even the two teenagers did not. With a kind face, she slowly embraced Jiyong and allowed the young man to weep quietly in her arms. He was heart broken; his heart wrenching cries was muffled by Mrs. Kim's  shoulder. Taeyeon saw her mother nodded understanding at her and led the young man out of the room. 

The room was quiet…as if everybody was holding their breath waiting. Taeyeon felt liquid pour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter