I like you, do you like me?

Cruel romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind was howling angrily outside, and rain splashed against the pink painted window. Taeyeon leaned her head against her beloved life size brown bear and allowed the hot tears to flow ceaselessly down her face. She squeezed her teddy bear and pulled it closer for comfort. Pregnant…she was only seventeen years old…in her last year of high school…and pregnant. What was she suppose to do now? How could god be so cruel to her? Taeyeon wanted to shout and cursed but knew if she did, she would feel even guiltier later. Instead she sobbed quietly against her soft teddy bear all the while praying her mother would not hear her cries. She did not want to burden her mother, she did not want to worry her mother and most of all…she did not want to bring shame to her mother. Taeyeon sighed, her mother already has so much to worry about, how could she add more stress for her? 

She heard hushed voices inside her parents’ room and Taeyeon wondered if her father came home early from work. She felt her heart pounding and anxiously she lifted her body up and pressed her ear against the bed board. She heard her mother humming a song but did not hear her father’s voice. Taeyeon let out a relieved sigh; out of habit she was holding her breath already expecting the worse. 

The house has been quiet for a few days now. Taeyeon knew her parents were going through the “honeymoon” stage, where she and her mother cautiously walked on “egg shells” around the house not knowing when her father was going to explode. 

Taeyeon knew all about domestic violence and the repetitive cycle. Her father would beat the crap out of her mother, and if she interfered she would get the crap beaten out of her. Then her father would usually calm now, and swears sweet empty promises to her mother. The “honeymoon” stage is where they’re at right now. Taeyeon felt her eyes brimmed with tears again remembering the bruises on her mother’s face. 

How much longer mother? How much longer before enough is enough? Taeyeon was also afraid of what would happen to her if her father finds out she was pregnant. She knew getting an abortion was out of the question, but she was afraid to search for the baby’s daddy. She met him only once…how could she possibly tell him she’s pregnant with his baby…would he even believe her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Donghae walks leisurely inside the club house and briefly scanned the surrounding. He ignored all the barely dressed heiress and focused his attention on one girl only. She was dressed in a simple cream color blouse and skirt but she outshined all the other girls in the room. 

He took off his jacket and headed toward his childhood best friend and now girlfriend Bae Suzy with a grin on his face. He thought he was going crazy the last few months they were apart, but they were finally back together again. After their last break up, he thought he was going crazy. This time they were going to make it work. Donghae couldn’t remember if he called her first or if she called him first. But it didn’t matter, breaking up and making up was part of their relationship. 

She was waiting for him with a glass of champagne in each hand smiling smugly. Donghae chuckled at the sight of her smug, he knew that look too well. It was Suzy’s infamous haughty smug…even if she was dressed in rags she still has the look of a wealthy heiress. It was in the way she carried herself, it was in the way she tilted her head, it was something special only Suzy has. Donghae threw his tan leather jacket against a nearby chair and kissed Suzy softly on her neck. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter