Simple happiness

Cruel romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


First date. After seven months of living in the same home, one month living in the hospital, one hellish day and night of labor pain and tears, and one year living in the same home as husband and wife…they were finally going on their first date. 

Taeyeon stared curiously around her with a frown on her face. Donghae was being so sneaky this morning. He left her a note on their bed asking her to go on a ‘first date’ with him. He even requested that she wear the same dress she had on when they first met on the beach two years ago. The same beach, the same dress…Taeyeon wondered if Donghaewas hinting he wants another child? 

 Taeyeon’s frown deepened as she lifted her face upward towards the sun. At least it was a beautiful day outside, a perfect day to be at the beach, playing in the warm sun, splashing water, swimming…just not for making babies. Of course she plans to have more brothers and sisters for Hope, after she graduates from college and Donghae established his career in business. 

Taeyeon shook her head; she was over analyzing again, what was wrong with going on a first date? It’s not like her relationship with Donghae  started off the traditional way…their relationship started backward, , pregnancy, marriage then love. Dating makes perfect sense. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Hope lifted her body up, stood for a few seconds and fell on her behind. Taeyeon  grinned when she saw the delighted look on her baby’s face.  Hope’s giggled loudly and started crawling away from her mom. The once clean pink spaghetti strap tank top and cute pink short she put on Hope was now covered with sand. At one year and two months, Hope was like an energizer bunny crawling all over the place. 

“Hope…not again!” Taeyeon  groaned and gently lifted her daughter up and placed her back on the king size towel. Hope wiggled and tried to pull out of her mother’s grasp.

“Da da! Da da!” She yelled. 

“Daddy’s little girl! He’ll make you stay on the towel too darling.” Taeyeon kissed her daughter on the forehead.

“Ma ma, ma ma!” Hope smacked a wet kiss on her mother’s cheek and proceeded to wiggled her out of Taeyeon’s  hold. Hope finally pulled out of her mother’s embrace and started crawling out of the towel towards the sand. 

Taeyeon lifted her sunglasses and pushed it on top of her head all the while keeping an eye on her little energizer bunny. 

“Careful baby.” Taeyeon called out as Hope lifted her body up attempting to walk again. 

Beach...the same beach she first met Donghae . Taeyeon  bit her bottom lip trying to figure out why Donghae asked her on a date and of all places...he chose the beach. Again, Taeyeon  wondered if Donghae wanted another child, this was the beach Hope was conceived. Lost in thought Taeyeon did not hear her name being call until she heard someone shout in her ear.

“Taeyeon !”

Someone with a very loud, familiar voice. 

“Jiyong ! That hurts!” Taeyeon  playfully punched him. Jiyong handed Taeyeon  a card and said,

“I’m Hope’s baby sitter for the whole day. Follow the directions on the card.” 

“Where’s Donghae ?” Taeyeon asked. Jiyong  nonchalantly shrugged,

“Read the card. Hope!!!!” He ran over to Hope and hugged her.

“I miss you, here give uncle a kiss!” 

Hope giggled as Jiyong tried to kiss her.

“Can uncle play too? Can I? Can I?” Jiyong asked in a baby voice. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at them before dusti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter