Wedding part 1

Cruel romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl stood in front of an oval mirror staring at herself with a confused gaze in her eyes. She stare blankly at herself, what was she doing here? Wearing a wedding dress? She wanted to run away, she wanted to forget everything and hide but her feet wouldn't move. She couldn't move. The hospital...her mother, Donghae...his betrayal...Hope...she was doing this for her. She's wearing a wedding dress...because she had agreed to marry Donghae. 

She agreed to marry Lee Donghae for her daughter. For Hope, Taeyeon. You are doing this for your daughter. She tried to smile but felt frozen, her lips were sealed tight together like glue.

I can't do this....maybe I'm dreaming! Taeyeon thought, she was suddenly panicking. She could feel the beating of her heart loudly, beating frantically. I can't! I cant' do this, this isn't real! Thump...Thump...Thump...her heart was racing, in fear? Anxiety? Confusion...it was an onslaught of emotions. Calm down, calm down...she pressed her hand to her heart. She glanced at the window and wondered if it was too late to escape. 

Taeyeon was interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"Taeyeon? Are you ready? It's time...are you okay?" Irene asked worriedly. 

She waited for Taeyeon to open the door. No answer. The door was still locked. 

"Taeyeonl? Let me in." Irene turned the door knob waiting for her friend to open the door. 

What am I doing? What am I doing? She asked herself over and over as if the answer would show itself if she keeps asking. The girl opened the window and paused when she saw guests walking towards the Lee's garden. 

"Taeyeon?!" Irene called loudly her voice filled with anxiety.

"Irene....give me a few more minutes, I'll be out in a few minutes." She answered, she felt her voice cracked and grimaced. 

It's really happening! I'm not dreaming! She pinched her arm hard and jumped in surprise. No, it's not a dream. 

Today...is her wedding day. 

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was still raining. Taeyeon sighed and rushed out of the hospital. She walked absentmindedly down the street replaying her conversation with her mother. She ignored the rain and was oblivious to the fact that she was shivering from the cold. 

Taeyeon sat down on the bench and waited for the bus. Still shivering she glanced at her wrist watch and realized she spent the whole night with her mother and it was already early in the morning. Yawning she covered and briefly scanned the street before closing her eyes. She was tired. So tired…

She was sleeping. The young man frowned at the girl. Her head was tilted against the pole and her hands crossed protectively across her chest snoring softly. He was amazed she could sleep at a time like this. In public, vulnerable to attackers, with the heavy rain, she was still able to sleep. Donghae sat next to her and touched her face softly. He laid his head on her belly and grinned excitedly when he felt Hope turned her body. 

“Hi Hope it’s me your daddy. I’m sorry you were soaked in the rain. I’m sorry too, I was not very nice to your mom, I promise to be good to you and mommy.” 

The baby kicked gently as if answering her father. Donghae patted the girl’s belly and whispered,

“Thanks for understanding.”

He took off his jacket and covered Taeyeon. Very gently he lifted her in his arms and carried her to his car.

~~~

Taeyeon opened her eyes to a sunny room and warm blankets. She was lying on her own bed in dry clothing. Donghae was sitting in a chair next to her bed, his eyes closed. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter