07.

Special Ability

"Are you sure you're ready to see this?" asked Minyoung.

She waited for an answer but it was quiet.

She looked around hoping to find Sungyeol but he wasn't there.

"What? He just left?! That jerk! I shouldn't have trusted him" she thought. 

Then she realised that she had to get back home. She had school tomorow.

"Oh no, I'm doomed. It's almost 3 am."

"BOO!"

Minyoung shrieked and fell.

"Puahahaha! You should've seen your face. It was priceless!" said Sungyeol as he tried to contain his laughter.

"Ha ha. Very funny." she said dryly.

Just then her mobile phone rang.

"Oh no, that must be mom. I've no idea what to tell her!"  she gulped and answered.

"Minyoung?"

"Jia Min unnie! Thank heavens! I thought mom was calling." said Minyoung.

"Is everything okay? It's almost 3 in the morning." asked Jia Min. Her voice was filled with concern.

Minyoung smiled and answered, "Yeah, everything's okay. I'll be back in a bit." 

"Okay, be careful." said Jia Min.

Minyoung put her mobile phone in her pocket and smiled.

She was glad to know that someone still cares about her.

"Yah, Miss Weirdo. Are you going in or what?" asked Sungyeol.

"I have a name." said Minyoung as she crossed her arms.

"You didn't even tell me." retorted Sungyeol.

"You didn't even ask." replied Minyoung. 

"Touché." said Sungyeol. "Now that we know each other's name. Can we please proceed?" asked Sungyeol.

"I'm so sorry but I've to return home now. I've school tomorrow." said Minyoung.

"What?! Then what about me? You can't just leave me here! I need to get into my body!" said Sungyeol.

"But it's already 3.10 am! Can I just come here after school? I promise!" she replied as she held her pinky finger towards him.

Sungyeol  hesitated at first but knew she wasn't going to break her promise and wrapped his pinky finger around hers.

"But...can I follow you back? I know this sounds crazy but I don't want to be alone right now." said Sungyeol, looking down.

"Poor guy, must be feeling out of place.  He won't do any harm. Besides, he seemed like a nice guy. Correction, a nice wandering soul." 

"Sure! Come on, let's go now or my mom's going to skin me alive." replied Minyoung as she scuttled out from the hospital.

Sungyeol was surprised at Minyoung's answer. Usually, girls will be like. "No! Are you insane!", "You're a ert!" and stuff like that.

At that moment, he was really grateful towards Minyoung. If he hadn't met Minyoung, he wouldn't know what to do. She  was the only one who could see him.

Sungyeol snapped out of his thoughts and quickly followed Minyoung.