02.

Special Ability

Minyoung parked her bicycle at the bicycle stand and locked it. She walked into the school.

"KYAAAA! OPPA! SARANGHAE!" "OPPA! MARRY ME!" "OPPA,YOU'RE MY SOULMATE!" "OPPA, YOUR MINE!"

Minyoung turned her head and saw Daniel Lee, the kingka of Daewon High School.

He's handsome, kind, smart, rich, you name it.

*Wait. Isn't that Jia Sim?* Minyoung saw Jia Sim clinging onto Daniel's arm.  Minyoung shook her head.

*Why are they all screaming early in the morning. Is not that he's some kinda celebrity or an alien*

She turned and walked to her locker. 

"BOO!"

"OMONA! You scared me Nayoung!"  

"Hahaha, mian. Did you see Daniel? OMG, he's super duper handsome today." said Nayoung as she continue spazzing about him.

 "Yes, I saw him, lots of girls are screaming. I'm going deaf soon." joked Minyoung.

The bell rang.

"Let's go to class" said Nayoung. 

 

 

Minyoung went to her desk. "Pssss!" Minyoung turned around and saw a girl beside her.

"Ummm....anything? I haven't seen you around. New student?" asked Minyoung.

The girl sat still with a deadpanned expression. 

"Oh okay.. By the way, what's your name?"

"Minyoung, who are you talking to? Are you okay? Everyone's looking at you like some kinda freak." said Nayoung.

Minyoung looked around and saw everyone in the class giving her a weird look. 

"There's this girl who just transfered, I guess. She's scary."

"New girl? There's no new girl. Nobody transferred here." said Nayoung.

"Phhfftt, I know your tricks. Trying to scare me. I will not fall for your tricks this time, Nayoung."  said Minyoung as she crossed 

her arms.

"I'm telling the truth. There's no new students or girl you're talking about. If you don't believe me, look around or wait for the

teacher to come to annouce the new students that just transfere-"

"Kim Minyoung and Park Nayoung! Pay attention when I'm teaching! Detention after school!" said Mr. Hans,the English teacher.

"Yes, Mr Hans." Minyoung and Nayoung said in unison.

Minyong turned around to find the new girl but she was nowhere to be found.

*Hmmmm..maybe it was my imagination.*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Class Dismiss." 

"I'll meet you at the detention room" said Nayoung.

"Araso."

Students started walking out of the class. Minyoung went to her locker. 

"Pssss."

*That sounds familiar. That sounds like the new girl.*

Minyoung turned around and saw the new girl.

"Hey there! I saw you at class today and you kinda disappeared after talking to you."

"Yeah, I went to the staff room."

"Okay...What's your name?"

"Park Minah. "

"Oh okay, nice to meet you Minah. Let me just get my textbook and I'll show you around."

*Maybe it's not my imagination after all.*

Minyoung opened her locker and grab her textbook. When she closed her locker, Minah was nowhere to be seen.

*What just happen? That was way creepy. I gotta find out who's Park Minah.*

What she didn't see was Daniel looking at her at the corner.

*Sigh. If I have the courage to confess to her. Wait... did she just talked to herself? I'm pretty sure she did but that just makes

her unique.* 

Daniel smiled at his own thought and walked back home.

Minyoung quickly walked to the detention room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ppyong! Annyeong! Disenchanted here! *Waves* Sungyeol will appear soon. =)

If there's any mistake, please please tell me. 

 

Please comment and subscribe!

 

Kamsahamnida. ^^