15.

Special Ability

"Are we there yet?" asked Minyoung.

"We're just around the corner." said L.

"Hey! I know this place!" exclaimed Sungyeol.

"Tell me! " said Minyoung.

"Noona, who are you talking to?" asked Sungjong.

Minyoung mentally face-palmed herself. "Oh, nothing. Don't mind me. I've this habit to mumble or say things aloud."

"Silly, noona." Sungjong gave Minyoung a smile.

"I'm sure you'll love it there." said Sungyeol.

"Alright, we are here. Let's go guys." said Sunggyu.

Minyoung came out of the car.  She looked at the shop. It was the shop that she'd always wanted to go. It was a book cafe. Well, she loves reading and drinking hot chocolate. It's a good combination. 

"See, I told you so." said Sungyeol.

"How did you know?" Minyoung whispered, feeling astounded.

Sungyeol just smiled at her. 

"Noona, let's go in." said Sungjong.

As she enter the cafe, she was greeted by the books around the cafe. She was intrigued by the amount of books there.

"Noona, can you follow me? I need to find a book by Woobin. Everytime when we're here, hyungs will never help me find. They'll end up flirting with other girls or drink coffee." Sungjong sighed.

"Hey! I helped you most of the time!" said Sungyeol

"What's the title of the book?" asked Minyoung.

"It's 'Betrayed'." said Sungjong.

"I'm finding that book too!" exclaimed Minyoung. "I'll help you find it."

"By the way, did Sungyeol oppa help?" asked Minyoung.

"Yah! Lee Sung Jong! Better say yes or I'm going to hit you." threatened Sungyeol.

"Sometimes but most of the time he'll be sitting down with L hyung. " said Sungjong

Minyoung chuckled and said "Lazy bum." Sungyeol turned away whistling.

"Minyoung-ah, what do you want to drink?" asked Hoya.

"Can I have hot chocolate?" asked Minyoung.

"Sure, I'll be right back." said Hoya.

"Oh, Hoya oppa, Sungjong and I are looking for books. We will be back soon." said Minyoung.

"Alright."

She looked around. Sungjong was partially right. Dongwoo and Woohyun are talking to a bunch of beautiful ladies. L was sitting at the table using his phone while Hoya and Sunggyu was ordering coffee.

Sungjong and Minyoung went to the fiction section. As she was finding for the book, she heard familiar voices around. Too familiar.

"I heard that Infinite were waiting outside of our school today." "And guess who are they waiting for." "Who?" "Kim Min Young." "What?! She and Infinite? Kim Min Young?! PHHFFT. Don't lie. She's a nobody." "Are you sure you saw the right person?"

After hearing that, she immediately knew it was none other than her stepsisters, Jia Sim and Jia Min plus a few of their friends.

She took a peek. Jia Min and Jia Sim were sitting with their friends. To add matters worse, they were sitting a table away from Infinite.

For a moment, she wanted to disappear. 

"Yah, what are you looking at?" asked Sungyeol.

Minyoung just waved her hands and continued looking for her book. 

"Yah, panda. The book's here." said Sungyeol.

"Thanks, oppa." She took the book and called Sungjong.

"Noona, there's only one book." said Sungjong.

"It's okay, I'll get it from you once you're done." said Minyoung.

"Thank you, noona. You're the best." Sungjong gave a thumbs up to Minyoung.

Minyoung smiled. "Let's go back now." said Sungjong.

"I can't go back now. They'll see me."

Just as she was about to say something, Hoya slung his arms across Minyoung's shoulder "Hot chocolate's here!" Hoya then walked towards their table.

"I've gotta think of something quick!"

"Hoya oppa! Can I borrow your cap?" asked Minyoung.

"Um, sure." Hoya passed her the cap.

She took the cap and wore it. "It looks great on you!" said Hoya. 

Minyoung smiled at Hoya.

"I hope they won't notice me." 

"Noona, what's with the cap?" asked Sungjong. "Yeah. What's with that?" asked Sungyeol. Sungyeol turned and saw Jia Sim and Jia Min. "Oh I see." said Sungyeol.

"I always wanted to buy this cap but I-ur - I can't find it anywhere." said Minyoung. "Great, now they'll think I'm lame."

"I'll take you to this cap shop later. They are awesome. They are my favourite shop." said Hoya.

"Alright oppa." Minyoung nodded.

"I doubt Minyoung's here." said Jia Sim. "Agreed. Infinite's just table away from us." said another girl.

As Minyoung arrived at the table, Dongwoo said "That cap looks good on you. That cap looks familiar though." 

"That's mine. You've seen me wearing it most of the time." said Hoya who feigned sadness. 

"Yah, I thought it was hers." said Dongwoo.

Minyoung sat in between Woohyun and Hoya.

Dongwoo, Sungjong, Sunggyu and Minyoung drank hot chocolate while the rest drank coffee.

"Minyoung-ah, so tell me. How did you meet Sungyeol?" asked Woohyun.

"I think it's best if he tells you. I'm kind of shy." 

"Yah! What am I going to say once I'm back to 'normal'?!" asked Sungyeol.

Minyoung ignored him.

"Yah, who's that girl hanging out with Infinite?" she heard Jia Sim asking her friend.

"I'm going over there and I'll ask." said another girl. "You wouldn't dare!" 

Minyoung ignored them because she thought the latter wouldn't dare to do it.

But she was wrong.

The girl was strutting towards their table.

Minyoung pulled the cap closer to her face. 

"Excuse me. I'm having a free coupon here and I wouldn't want to waste it as it is the last day. Do you want it?" asked the girl.

Everyone stared at her. Why would a sophisticated looking person offer someone a coupon. She could've used it.

"Thanks but no thanks. We have coffee already. Thanks by the way." said L.

"I'm so sorry. Where are my manners? I'm Jenna. See my girls over there? They're from St. Avenue High and I'm from St.Averie." 

"Hey! Isn't it your school?" asked Sunggyu while looking at Minyoung.

Minyoung nodded. "Please don't say my name, please don't say my name.."

"Minyoung-ah. Are you okay?" asked Woohyun.

"Game over now. No point wearing the cap now." Minyoung took off the cap and answered "Yeah, I'm good. Just kinda stuffy."

Jenna gasped. Jia Sim and Jia Min's friends looked and saw Minyoung.

All of them at the table were shocked , eyes wide. Even Jia Min was shocked. She doesn't expect Minyoung to be friends with Infinite.

Minyoung passed the cap back to Hoya.

"It's okay, you can keep it." Hoya put the cap on Minyoung's head. 

Sungyeol was actually observing the girls. He noticed that Jia Min looked angry when Hoya helped Minyoung with the cap. "Hmmm, something's fishy here." 

Minyoung looked and smiled timidly at Jia Min. Jia Min didn't smile back instead she turned away.

Minyoung was taken aback. She didn't know what had happened to Jia Min. Maybe she was moody at that time.

"Excuse me, do you know Minyoung?" asked Dongwoo.

"Umm, n-" Before Jenna could say anything, Jia Sim interrupted, "Yes, we certainly do. We know each other very well." 

"Whoa. That escalated quickly." said Sungyeol.

 "No, we're not." Minyoung  blurted. "Crap. I shouldn't have said that. Now, I'll be in hot soup."

Everyone looked at Minyoung and then to Jia Sim. Jim Sim feigned laughter and said "Come on, Minyoung. Tell them that we are very close." Minyoung could literally see Jia Sim gritting her teeth.

Minyoung kept quiet. She didn't want like to lie. Firstly, they are NOT close. Secondly, Jia Sim hates her and she's pure evil.

After seeing Minyoung in a dilemma, Hoya decided to voice out. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we have to go now. Nice to meet you by the way." said Hoya as he grabbed Minyoung's wrist and walked out of the cafe.

The rest followed Hoya.

Jenna and Jia Sim stood there, astounded.

"THAT ! SHE HUMILIATED ME INFRONT OF THEM!" shouted Jia Sim with rage.

"How could they reject such a gorgeous person like me?!" Jenna was bewildered.

Jia Min went towards Jia Sim and said "Everyone's looking. Calm down." "Let's go back to our table and finish our coffee."

"Who cares?! I don't give a damn." Jia Sim left the place, followed by their friends. Leaving Jia Min alone.

"I hope she'll give me a good explaination for this." muttered Jia Min.