01.

Special Ability

 

"OMG! It's a butterfly! Neomu yeppo!" Minyoung squealed.

She chased the butterfly everywhere it goes and doesn't see where's she going.

"Uoof!" she tripped on a rock. Suddenly the butterfly transform into a handsome prince.

"Are you okay?" he said while extending his hand.

Minyoung looked up "I....I......O-kk-ay...You.....P-ppp-rri-nce Char-mi..ng?" she stuttered and held his hand. 

He just smiled and help her get up.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Mi-n..you-n..g" she stuttered.

"Minyoung-sshi. It's a pleasure meeting you. Be careful next time." he flashed his killer smile. *Eotokke? My heart beats like a

drum.What's happening?Stop, stop!*  "A-ra-so...What....I-ss...you-rr...na-mee? she stuttered. "My name is Lee Su-"

 

 

 “MINYOUNG! IRONA! PPALI! WHERE IS OUR BREAKFAST?! “her stepmother shouted. 

*It’s all just a dream? Gosh, it’s so vivid.*“Eotokke?! I’m late.” she said as she looked at her alarm clock.

She rushed to the toilet and wash up. She rushed down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

“Annyeong Minyeong” greeted Jia Min, her second step-sister.

“Oh, annyeong Jia Min”.

“Preparing breakfast? Let me help  you.” said Jia Min.

“Gwenchana, I’ll prepare.” said Minyoung. “Araso.” 

“YAH! PPALI! I’M HUNGRY!” shouted Jia Sim.

“YAH! KIM JIA SIM ! Respect Minyoung. She’s elder than you.” said Jia Min. “Pfffft. Respect my .” Jia Sim said.

“Unni, gwenchana.” said Minyoung and she starts preparing breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After preparing breakfast, she quickly changed to her uniform.

“MINYOUNG! WHERE IS MY SCHOOL SHOES?! WHAT THE  ARE YOU DOING. I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL EARLY TO

SEE MY DANIEL OPPA!” hollered Jia Sim. “Coming! Wait for a minute. Let me get my backpack.” said Minyoung.

“YAH, JIA SIM! Can’t you find your own shoes? Gosh, stop relying on people. She’s not your maid.” said Jia Min.

“Stop defending her! Aren’t you my sister? Shouldn’t you be agreeing with me?” questioned Jia Sim.

“Here’s your shoes” said Minyoung while passing Jia Sim’s shoes to her. Jia Sim just snatched her shoes and wore it.

“YAH! JIA SIM! JIA MIN! PPALI! GET IN THE CAR!” her stepmother shouted.

“Omma, why can’t Minyoung come with us? Why must she use the bicycle instead?” questioned Jia Min.

“GET IN OR YOU’LL WALK” her stepmother said. Jia Sim smirked.

“Gwenchanayo, Jia Min unnie. Just go. Meet you at school!” said Minyoung with a smile.

“Araso, meet you at school” said Jia Min as she get into the car.

 

Minyoung took her bicycle that was given by her late father and cycle to school.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! OMG. 5 subscribers. ^^ *Gives cookies* Sorry, if there's any mistake ^^

 

Comment and subscribe =)