14.

Special Ability

The canteen was packed. 

After buying food, Minyoung decided to look for Nayoung.

"Just as I thought. "

Nayoung was sitting a table away from Daniel's usual spot.

Minyoung went directly to Nayoung.

"Get to see your Daniel Oppa?" asked Minyoung.

"Nope, I've been waiting here for ten minutes and he's not even here yet." Nayoung pouted.

"I guess you better queue for food if you want to see him." said Minyoung as he pointed towards Daniel.

She turned and saw Daniel. "I've to go now! See you later, Minyoung! " She ran towards the food counter.

Minyoung decided to go outside. It was less crowded and it was windy. She decided to sit under the tree.

"Is he that popular?" asked Sungyeol as he sat beside Minyoung.

"Who?"

"That Daniel guy." said Sungyeol.

Minyoung nodded. "As you can see, everyone is head over heels over him." 

"Just because he's rich and he has the looks?" asked Sungyeol.

"Not just that, he's smart and a gentleman." said Minyoung.

"Phhfft.I'm way better." said Sungyeol.

"Somebody's jealous." Minyoung sing-songed.

"Am not. I'm just telling the truth." defended Sungyeol.

"Alright.I'm just pulling your leg. Let's go back to class." said Minyoung as she dusted her shorts.

 

 

 

"Remember to do page 25 and 26. Class dismissed." said Mrs Lee.

"OMG. I'll get to see Daniel oppa later!" squealed Nayoung.

"Better get going or you'll never get to see him." said Minyoung.

"Nayoung! I heard Daniel oppa's going to the coffee shop right across our school." said Aily, her fangirling buddy.

"Really? Alright, lets go!" Nayoung turned to Minyoung and said "Minyoung, I'll get going now! Toodles!" 

"Alright, bye!" waved Minyoung.

"Aren't you suppose to go now? Infinite's waiting for you outside! You don't want them to be crowded by people." said Sungyeol.

"I almost forgot. Wait, Infinite? Why are they crowded by people?" asked Minyoung.

"We called ourself Infinite. We're kinda popular, that's why there's a crowd." explained Sungyeol.

"I doubt they'll be crowded."

"Oh well. Let's go then." said Minyoung as she walked to the door.

"Aren't you going to ask who's the popular one?" hollered Sungyeol.

"I doubt it's you." said Minyoung as she continued walking.

"Ya-yah! Wait for me!" said Sungyeol as he ran after her.

 

When they reached the front gate, she saw a huge crowd.

"Hmmm, isn't Daniel suppose to be at the coffee shop?" Minyong wondered aloud.

She weaved through the crowd.

"Noona!" Minyoung turned around. "That sounds like Sungjong."

"Yah! Pabo. Sungjong's calling you." said Sungyeol.

She saw Dongwoo and Hoya taking pictures with their fans. Woohyun throwing hearts to his fans. Sunggyu and L receiving gifts from fans. Sungjong was the only one waving at Minyoung. "Sunggyu oppa, where's Sungyeol oppa?" asked a girl with long blond hair.

"He's doing some charity work." replied Sunggyu. "Where?"  "Overseas." replied L.

"Thank God L was smart enough to say overseas." said Sungyeol.

"Australia?" asked the girl again.

"Africa." replied L.

"Can you pass this to Sungyeol oppa?" the girl handed a big box to L.

"Sure." said L as he took the box.

"Oh my god. MYUNGSOO! I'm so gonna kill you. Wait, I can now." Sungyeol went over to L and hit him on the head.

"Ouch! Hyung! Did you hit me?" L asked Sunggyu while massaging his head.

"Why must I hit you?" asked Sunggyu.

"Hi Sungjong!" Minyoung waved towards Sungjong.

Sungjong walked towards Minyoung. "Noona! How was your day?" 

"It was good." Minyoung smiled.

"Oh look, Minyoung's here!" hollered Dongwoo.

Infinite went towards Minyoung. 

"Why is she hanging out with Infinite?" "Who's she?" "Yah, isn't she Jia Sim's maid?" 

Minyoung looked down in embarrassment. She felt that she doesn't deserve to be hanging out with Infinite or anybody. To others, she's a nobody.

Sungyeol heard that and felt angry at them. He doesn't know why but he just felt angry. But he can't really do anything.

"Yah, just ignore them." said Sungyeol.

Before he could do anything, Sungjong went up to Minyoung.

"Hey! How could you say such things to her?! Whoever dares say anything about her, you're dead!" threatened Sungjong.

"Whoa, that maknae sure is matured." thought Sungyeol who seemed pleased about it.

"Yeah! Infinite got Minyoung's back. So watch out." said Sunggyu.

Minyoung was touched.

Hoya grabbed Minyoung and walked away.

The rest of Infinite followed.

"Oh my god. Is she a ?" "My oppas!" "She's gonna pay" 

L turned and glared at them. Instantly, they kept quiet and advert their attention to him.

"Yes, L oppa? Need anything?" a fan asked.

L ignored her and walked away.

"Noona, are you okay?" asked Sungjong who seemed concern.

"No worries, Sungjong, I'm good. So where are we going?" Minyoung said with a smile, a sincere smile.

"We're goin-" Before Sungjong could tell her, Dongwoo closed his mouth and said "Secret. You'll know when you get there."

"She looked at each of them, hoping they'll tell her but all of them smiled. She then turned to Sungyeol, hoping he'll tell her.

"I know what you're thinking and no, I don't know. I'm not psychic." said Sungyeol.

"Come on, Minyoung. Just get in the car. You'll know when you get there." said Dongwoo.

"Alright" said Minyoung.