19.

Special Ability

"Yah! Are you guys ready?" hollered Sunggyu who was waiting at the living room.

Just then, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungjong, L and Woohyun came down to the living room with their suit and tie.

"Minyoung's not here yet?" asked Woohyun.

Sunggyu nod.

"I wonder if she has difficulties with her dress. I'll go up and see if she needs help." said Hoya.

"ert. She'll call if she needs help." said L.

"I don't mean it that way. I'll just go check on her." said Hoya.

"Alright, hyung." said Sungjong.

On the other hand, Minyoung was struggling with the zip behind her dress in the bathroom.

"Sungyeol oppa?" she called out.

"Yeah?" 

"I urmmm, need help with the zip." said Minyoung.

Before Sungyeol could make his first move, Minyoung said, "Close your eyes! Don't even think about peeking!" 

"Phffft, like there's anything to see." 

"Oppa!"

"Alright, alright, I'm closing my eyes." Sungyeol entered the bathroom and helped Minyoung with the zip.

Just then, Minyoung heard a knock on the door.

"Minyoung, do you need help." asked Hoya awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm fine, thanks Hoya oppa. Just give me 5 minutes. " said Minyoung.

"Alright." said Hoya as he went downstairs.

"I'm going downstairs now." said Sungyeol.

"Okay, oppa." 

"Oh, by the way, there really is nothing to see earlier." teased Sungyeol.

"Get out, you ert." said Minyoung.

Sungyeol chuckled at Minyoung and went downstairs.

"ert." muttered Minyoung. She quickly put on her makeup and went downstairs.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

"Oppa, I feel awkward." said Minyoung.

"Don't worry, we'll be here with you." said Dongwoo.

"Yeah! Besides, it's gonna be a blast!" agreed Sungjong.

They walked to the door and saw Woo Bin greeting the guests.

"Ay-yo! Hyung!" hollered Hoya.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it. Oh, you must be Minyoung-sshi." said Woo Bin.

"Hi, Woo Bin sunbae. Nice t-" Just as she was about to finish her sentence, her stomach growled.

"Stupid stomach. Why are you doing this to me now?!" Minyoung sheepishly smiled, "Urmmm, sorry about that."

"Aigoo, you're so cute." Woohyun ruffled her hair.

"Yah! Don't do that. You'll mess up her hair." said Sungyeol. 

"You're going to mess her hair." said L.   "Great minds think alike." said Sungyeol. 

Minyoung straighten her hair.

Woo Bin chuckled, "Alright, help yourself. I'll join you guys later." 

"Okay, hyung!" Infinite chorused.

All eight of them (including Sungyeol) went directly for the food.

"I'm going to eat all of this!" said Sungyeol.

"Yah! You can't eat!" whispered Minyoung.

"Oh, you're right. I forgot." Sungyeol frowned and then he wiggled his eyebrows, " It's okay, I have the advantage to snoop on other people and look at-"

"ert." muttered Minyoung. "Oh, come on. I was going to say look at Hyung's room. Woo Bin hyung doesn't allow anyone to enter his room. Not even his ex-girlfriends."

"It's a misunderstanding then. I should apologise to him." thought Minyoung. "Apology accepted." said Sungyeol joyfully.

"How in the world does he know what I'm thinking?" Minyoung was astounded. 

"Better eat or you're going to get gastric." said Sungyeol.

Minyoung flooded her plate with her favourite food and sat next to Hoya.

"There's fried mac and cheese?!" Minyoung looked at Hoya's plate. 

"Yeah, there is." Hoya chuckled at Minyoung's expression. "Do you want some?" offered Hoya.

"It's okay, Hoya oppa, I'll go get it myself. Thanks!" said Minyoung.

"How can I ever miss that?" muttered Minyoung.

"That is because I'm so handsome that you can't stop looking at me. " said Sungyeol as he ruffled her hair.

"Did he just ruffle my hair?! OH MY GOD. HE DID! Wait! What was I even thinking about?! Kim Minyoung! Come back to your senses!" 

Minyoung snapped out of her thoughts. "I'll go and take some fried mac and cheese, you guys need anything else?" asked Minyoung.

"Can you get some coke for me, please?" asked L. "Me too!" said Woohyun. 

"Alright! Will be right back!" said Minyoung.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

She took two cokes and searched for her fried mac and cheese. "Hmmm, there isn't any left." 

"It's right over there, dummy." pointed Sungyeol.

"It's over there!" Minyoung squealed with delight.

"Two pieces left! Better hurry." said Sungyeol

Just as she was about to take the fried mac and cheese, someone took the last two pieces.

"Dang it!"

"Well, well, well, looks who's here."

Feeling curious, she looked up. It was Jia Sim and her friends.

"Jia Sim?"

"You don't belong here. Why are you even here? Do you even know Woo Bin sunbae" said Jia Sim.

"I-" 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You don't even know him. I suggest you go back and do the house chores like a good girl instead of trying to lure some guys like what you did to Infinite." 

"Says the one who stole Carlie's boyfriend." retorted Minyoung.

"Watch your mouth, you ."

Jia Min strutted over and saw the commotion.

She was holding a cup of juice and decided to do something.

"Oops, sorry!" said Jia Min as she "accidentally" spilled her juice all over Minyoung's dress.

"Minyoung?! I'm so sorry!" Jia Min feigned innocent.

"It's okay, unnie." said Minyoung. 

"I'm going to mingle around. See you later." said Jia Min as she walked past Minyoung.

Then one by one "accidentally" spill juice all over Minyoung.

Just then, Sungyeol was wondering what took Minyoung so long to get two cokes and her fried mac and cheese. He decided to look for her.

He saw Minyoung drenched with juice.

He was furious and immediately went towards Jia Sim and pushed her. 

Jia Sim fell and her dress was ruined by the juice on the floor.

"Better take you back home." said Sungyeol.

"What's taking Minyoung so long? I'll go check on her." said L.

Then he saw Minyoung's condition and quickly took off his coat and put it over her shoulders.

"Hyung! I think we better take Minyoung home." said L to Sunggyu.

"What happened?" asked Hoya.

"Someone accidentally spilled juice on me." said Minyoung.

"Who?" asked Dongwoo.

"She'll explain it to us in the car." said L.

Just then, Woo Bin walked towards Infinite.

"Leaving so soon?" asked Woo Bin. "What happened, Minyoung-sshi?"

"Oh, Hyung. Someone accidentally spilled juice all over Minyoung's dress." said Woohyun.

"Accidentally? I doubt so." said Woo Bin. "Oh, Minyoung-sshi. I took some mac and cheese for you." Woo Bin passed the container to Minyoung.

"Really?! Thank you Woo Bin oppa! We'll make a move now. Will visit you soon!" said Minyoung.

Woo Bin chuckled at Minyoung. "Alright, see you soon."

"Bye, hyung!" chorused Infinite.