18.

Special Ability

Jia Min was astounded. She just blinked blankly at him. She couldn't believe that Hoya was infront of her.

"Min-Minyoung? She's here." replied Jia Min.

"I'm Hoya by the way." 

"I'-I'm Jia Min." 

"Nice to meet you, Jia Min."

Jia Min cheeks turned pink.

"Oh, Hi, Minyoung!" Hoya waved at Minyoung.

"Hi, Hoya oppa."Minyoung waved at Hoya and then turned to Jia Min. "Unnie, I'll be back soon."

Jia Min nod her head and gave her the "I hope there's no funny business" look.

"What's with that look?! Phhfft. You guys aren't even together." said Sungyeol as he went to Hoya's car.

"Grumpy old man." Minyoung smiled a little at that thought.

"Bye, Jia Min." said Hoya.

"Bye, Hoya."

Then, both, Minyoung and Hoya walked to Hoya's car.

Being a gentleman, Hoya opened the door for Minyoung.

On the other side, Jia Sim was watching the whole scene with jealously.

She slammed the door and went straight to her room.

 

-------------------------------------------------

"Hoya oppa, is there any place for me to get a part time job?" asked Minyoung.

"Hmmm, let me think. Oh yeah, there's this convenience near Infinite's crib. I heard that they need someone to take over the night shift. I'll take you there later." said Hoya.

"Thank you, oppa." said Minyoung.

"Why do you need a job?" asked Hoya.

"My stepmom asked me to. If I don't get a job soon, she'll put me up for adoption." said Minyoung.

"Well, Sunggyu hyung is 22 so he'll be able to adopt you." said Hoya.

Hoya then continued " I wonder how Sungyeol's doing. That rascal! Didn't even give us a call."

"I'm right here you moron!" said Sungyeol.

"Miss that guy so much. Miss his dorkiness." said Hoya.

Sungyeol then softened. "I miss you guys so much too. Sorry, hyung. I wanted to call but I can't."

"Did he call you?" asked Hoya.

"Nope." fibbed Minyoung.

"How can he not even call his girlfriend?! When he comes back, I'm gonna teach him a lesson." promised Hoya.

"I'll teach you a lesson first." Sungyeol lightly hit Hoya's head. "Hmph! Take that!" 

"Ouch!"

Minyoung tried  to contain her laughter. Pretending not to know, Minyoung asked. "What happened, Hoya oppa?"

"That's weird. I felt someone hitting me just now." said Hoya.

"Oh, really? That's weird." Minyoung looked at the side mirror and saw Sungyeol grinning at her.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

"Hi there! Are you guys hiring?" asked Minyoung.

"Oh, yes! We are indeed." said Mr.Paek, the manager at 7-24, the convenience store.

Minyoung requested for the job and got the job.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at 8pm." said Mr.Paek.

"Assa! I got the job! Thank you so much Hoya oppa!" said Minyoung.

"No problem! Better hurry now, we're an hour late." said Hoya.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Lee Ho Won! What took you so long?!" asked Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu oppa, it's not Hoya oppa's fault. I asked him to take me to the convenience store which is a few blocks away from here." said Minyoung.

"Why do you need a job?" asked Sunggyu.

Infinite nod their head in agreement.

Minyoung explained everything to them.

"It's okay then." said Sunggyu.

"LET'S GO SHOPPING!" said Dongwoo as he scuttle outside.

"Hyung! Wait for me!" hollered Sungyeol and quickly followed Dongwoo.

"Time for shopping!" Sungjong hooked arms with Minyoung.

After 45 minutes, they finally reached their destination which was at Myeongdong.

Infinite and Minyoung went to the first shop that they saw.

They immediately search for their perfect attire.

In less than a minute, everyone except Minyoung had found their perfect attire.

"Hmmmm, the turquoise or the violet dress?" muttered Minyoung.

"The turquoise dress looks better. Try it." suggested Sungyeol.

Just then, Woohyun passed by and saw Minyoung holding the turquoise dress. "Minyoung, that dress is perfect for you. If it suits you, I'll buy it for you." said Woohyun.

"Alright, Woohyun oppa." said Minyoung as she walked to the dressing room.

When she came out of the dressing room, Sungyeol walking back and forth of the dressing room.

"Yah." Minyoung whispered.

"Yah? You should call me oppa instead of 'ya-" Sungyeol was stunned. He stopped mid-sentence.

Minyoung spinned around. "How do I look?" 

"You're so beautiful." 

Minyoung blushed.

"This looks good on you!" 

Minyoung looked up and saw Woohyun.Then the rest of the group came and they complimented her.

After paying, they directly went to hunt for shoes.

"Noona, did you bring any cosmetics with you?" asked Sungjong.

"I kinda forgot about it." said Minyoung sheepishly.

"You can buy it here since we're at Myeongdong." said L.

"Alright, let's go!" said Minyoung.