06.

Special Ability

Minyoung scuttled towards the lift. Just as she was about to reach the lift, she saw someone familiar.  She totally forgot about the time and her stepmother and decided to follow that person.

Something tells her to follow that particular person. 

" He looks like someone I've seen before." 

"Miss, you're not allowed here. Please wait outside." she said.

Minyoung didn't realised that she walked into the emergency ward. 

She sat and muttered, "What was I thinking?" 

 

 

 

Sungyeol on the other hand tried waving at everyone he saw but nobody seemed to notice him.

He was persistent. 

He enter the emergency ward once again. Hoping someone will notice him but failed.

Feeling dejected, he came out from the emergency ward and saw a girl sitting on one of the chairs.

"Well, here goes nothing."

He waved at Minyoung, hoping she'll notice him.

To his surprise, she looked up and gasped.

"YOU!" 

People stared at her as if she was crazy. 

"Way to go Kim Min Young, you're officially crazy." she face-palmed herself.

"Oh my god. You can see me! After hours of waving, my hands are dying!" said Sungyeol as he massaged his hand.

She then realised that he wasn't human. Well, one thing's for sure. He doesn't have a shadow.

She backed away and started running away from Sungyeol.

"But it can't be. Doctor said he's not dead!"

"Hey! Don't go away! I, too have no idea what is going on!" said Sungyeol as he started chasing her.

Minyoung scuttled her way to the lift.

"Breathe in and out. It's just your imagination. Calm down. He's gone."  she said as she tried to calm herself.

Just as the lift closed, she heard someone panting behind her.

The hair on the nape of her neck bristled and she knew it wasn't a good thing.

She turned around to see what's behind her.

"You're fast!" said Sungyeol as his face was right infront of Minyoung.

Minyoung screamed and fell.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I'VE HOLY WATER SO DON'T COME NEAR ME!" she screamed as she held a mineral bottle infront of him.

Sungyeol looked dumbfounded and started chuckling.

"Calm down, woman. Firstly, I won't hurt you cause I'm not a vampire. Secondly, I've no idea what is happening. Thirdly, I need your help." said Sungyeol.

She realised that he looked perfectly normal. Especially his face. It wasn't what she was expecting. Distorted face, eerie chilled-down-the-spine voice and bloody eyes. 

Minyoung kept quiet.

"You're the only one who can see me." he added.

She contemplated and looked at Sungyeol.

"Follow me" she said and got out from the lift.

She sat on one of the bench outside of the hospital and motioned Sungyeol to sit next to her.

"But the doctor told me that you're in a coma." Minyoung said.

"Wait, did you just said coma? How did you know?" he asked.

" You were in an accident and I kinda saved you. Well, not really. I just called the ambulance." Minyoung replied.

Sungyeol just sat there, unable to absorb what he'd just heard.

"Are you okay? You don't look good. Wait, I just realised that the nurse didn't call your parents. Do you want me to inform the nurse?" she asked.

"I'm good. Just, you know? And don't call them. They're in New York. I don't wanna worry them." he said.

"Are you insane? You've gotta tell them!" said Minyoung as she got up.

"Dude, why is she screaming at the chair?" "Must be crazy, man." said the passer-by.

"Damn, I've gotta stop talking like a maniac."  Minyoung thought.

"Hahaha, you look ridiculous! People's calling you crazy!" Sungyeol rolled on the floor chuckling.

Minyoung scowled at him. "I'm not gonna help you.", she said as she sauntered away.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry, Miss Supernatural. Follow me, I need to get back to my body." said Sungyeol as he tried tugging her sleeves.

 

 

 

They walked to the information counter. "Excuse me, can I know wher-" she stopped and turned to look at Sungyeol. "Name?" she asked.

"Oh, Lee Sung Yeol." he replied.

The nurse glanced at the other nurse.

" Lee Sung Yeol." Minyoung said. She doesn't seem to notice the stares that the nurses are giving her.

"I'm sorry, but you are?" the nurse asked.

"I- I urm, I" she started stammering. "Just say girlfriend. Jeez! Slow thinker." said Sungyeol.  "Girlfriend!" she said and smiled sheepishly.

"Room 512. Straight and to your left." 

Just as they were about to leave, Sungyeol heard the nurse talking to another nurse.

"She's weird. Talking to herself. That guy must be unlucky to have a weird girlfriend." said the nurse.

Sungyeol felt that he had to do something to the nurse. He doesn't know why but something in his heart tells him too.

He went to the nurse and whispered "You have 7 days left." and left.

Sungyeol turned and saw the nurse.  Her face was pale. 

Sungyeol chuckled and said "That's what you get for bad-mouthing other people." 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Thank you for those who's still supporting me! :D *gives cookies*

I'll update as soon as possible :D

 

-Disenchanted. x