Teasing Her Is Fun

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Jiyeon's POV

My mom's words echoed through my head.

Sooner the better.

"Mrs. Choi, may I have a talk in PRIVATE with my fiance?" I asked emphasizing the word private.

"Sure, honey." Mrs. Choi said walking back to her seat.

Once she was far from us I start speaking, "What the hell, Changjo?!" 

"Bwoh?" he asked like nothing just happened.

"Bwoh? You! Our wedding was supposed to be like 2 months from now! Now it's next month! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled.

"Aren't you happy that it's going to be sooner because you get to marry the famous Changjo?" he asked smiling.

"Arghh! You are so self-centered! I'm going to go crazy with you around!" 

"You know what? I'm going home." I told him calmly.

I stood up and was about to walk to my mom's table when suddenly a hand grabbed my arm and made me sit back on my seat.

"What?" I asked showing a hint of frustration.

"Don't you want to stay with me, YEOBO?" he asked emphasizing the word yeobo.

"Eww, no." I said in disgust.

"I can't wait until we live together and have babies. Taehyun's going to look just like our baby boy." he said teasing me.

"No! I can't hear you! LALALA!" I said covering my ears.

"Aww, I love you too, yeobo. Do you want a kiss?" he asked putting a kissy face on.

I put my hand on his face to stop him from going further, "NO, I do not want a kiss. I'm leaving, yeobo." I said as I walked to my parents table. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Choi, I'm leaving now. I had a lovely evening. Umma and appa, I'm going first." I said.

"Alright, bye. Just leave Taehyun here with us." appa said.

"Ara-" before I could finish my sentence, Taehyun said, "Ani! I want to go with noona!"

"Arasso." appa said giving Taehyun a hug while umma kissed his forehead.

Taehyun walked to Mr. and Mrs. Choi and hugged them, "Bye! Bye!" Taehyun said as he waved good-bye to them.

"We were about to head out of the room when Taehyun said, "Noona wait! Let's go say bye to Changjo hyung."

"Fine..." I sighed.

Taehyun held my hand and led me to Changjo. 

"Missed me, Jiyeon?" Changjo asked me.

"No, Taehyun just wanted to say bye to you." I explained calmly.

"Excuses..." he said.

"Bye hyung!" Taehyun shouted.

"Bye Taehyun-ah!" Changjo said while he pat Taehyun's head.

"Kay, let's go now Taehyun." I said as I led him to my car.

***

I walked to my room and changed into my pajamas. After changing, I was about to lay on my bed when I heard a knock. I opened the door and saw Taehyun with his blanket.

"Let me guess, you want to sleep with noona since your scared to sleep by yourself in your room?" I asked him.

He just nod and hopped onto my bed. I closed the door and walked to my bed. Taehyun was on the left side while I was on the right side.

"Night, night noona." Taehyun said before he doze off into dream land. 

"Goodnight Taehyun."

I really can't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the marriage. Why does it have to be one month from now?! The thought of HIM (Changjo) makes me mad.

***

Changjo's POV

I woke up from my sleep because of a phone call. I looked to see who called. It was my girlfriend, Yoona. 

You guys might ask why I'm marrying someone when I have a girlfriend, but like I said before, I don't want to do anything to disappoint my parents.

Yoona doesn't know about this whole marriage thing, but I'll explain to her soon. 

I called Yoona back and she picked up.

"Hey baby!" Yoona said.

"Hey! Can we meet up today at the park?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure! What time?" she asked.

"Around 3 in the afternoon."  

"Okay, bye baby!" she said then hung up.

This going to be a long explanation.

***

Jiyeon's POV

"Noona? Can we go to the park today?" Taehyun asked me.

"Sure! How about around 3 in the afternoon?" I asked him.

He nodded while eating his sandwich.

To kill time, I worked on some papers.

 

Changjo's POV

I got to the park and sat on the bench with my disguise on. I waited for Yoona to come.

While I was waiting, I saw a familiar kid.

I walked to the kid and it turned out to be Taehyun.

"Taehyun-ah, are you here by yourself?" I asked him.

Taehyun turned around and said, "Eh? Who are you?"

Oops. I forgot I'm wearing a disguise. I took off my sunglasses and hat and showed him that it was me.

"Changjo hyung? Ani, I'm not here by myself, I'm with-" before Taehyun could finish his sentence a girl was calling him.

I know that voice it's... Jiyeon's voice.

"Noona, I'm over here!" Taehyun yelled.

She ran over here and she saw me. "You! What are you doing here?!"

"Wae? I can't be here? You don't own this park." I told her.

"Whatever! Taehyun-ah, I'll be sitting over there, okay?" she said to Taehyun.

"Neh, noona." Taehyun said while swinging on the swing.

I put my disguise back on. She really must be pissed off because of me.

I turned around to see if Yoona's here yet. 

While I was looking around, my phone made a BING sound, letting me know that I have a text message

From: Yoona<3

Hey baby! I can't make it to our meeting. I have to go somewhere. Sorry.

Since she's not going to be here I guess I'll just have to go tease Jiyeon. It's fun teasing her.