Planning on Telling them

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Narrator's POV

"And Jiyeon shoots the ball and scores!" Chunji annouced out loud.

"We can see that she shot the ball. I don't understand why you have to annouce it." Niel complained.

"I want to announce it." Chunji said sticking his tounge out at his hyung. Then, he went back to announcing what they were doing.

"L.Joe hyung shoots a three-pointer and... SCORES! The score is now 10-8 with L.Joe hyung in the lead." Chunji announced again.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0! The game ends! Jiyeon-ah, you have to call Byunghyun hyung: OPPA!" Chunji yelled.

"I know that, you idiot! Aishh!" she yelled out loud. She grabbed a water bottle and drank it.

"Byunghyun-ah, can you give me that towel, please?" she asked forgetting that she has to call him oppa.

"Yah! You have to call me oppa! I'm older than you!" L.Joe yelled.

"Oh, oops. I forgot. Byunghyun o-o-o-oppa, can you give me the towel please?" Jiyeon stuttered.

"My turn!" Minsoo yelled out.

***

"So the people I'll call oppa is Byunghyun, Minsoo, and Changjo. The people that'll dance to a girl song is Niel, Chunji, and Ricky." Jiyeon announced.

"Oh and you have to perform the dance next week." she added.

"Aish!" Niel, Chunji, and Ricky murmured in unison.

***

*One week later*

"Bubble, bubble, bubble, pop! Bubble, bubble, pop, pop!" 

After dancing, he bowed and said, "Are you happy?"

"Mmm," Jiyeon nodded.

 

Changjo's POV

I dragged Jiyeon all the way to our room because I wanted to tell her something.

"Yah, that hurts!" she yelled as she tried to get out of my grip.

I let go of her and spoke, "Yah, I have a girlfriend."

There was a little silence, but she spoke again, "And, how does that concern me?"

"Just so you know. I think that we should tell the guys that are marriage was just arranged." I said.

"Wae?"

"Well, I think that the guys are noticing how we don't act like a marriage couple."

"Arasso, when are you going to tell them?" she aske simply.

"ME?! We should do it together!" I yelled.

"You thought of it." she said.

I thought of another way to convince her. Once an idea came up, I smirked.

"Yah, why is your face like that?" she asked, afraid.

I didn't bother to answer he question and just walked straight at her direction. Everytime I would walk forward, she would backup. When I got her pinned to the wall, I stopped walking and I held onto her wrists tightly, so she won't get away from my grasp.

"Y-y-yah, what're you doing?" she stuttered.

I leaned forward so that our face was only inches away. I was about to lean in and kiss her, but before I could do that she blurted something out. "Arasso! I'll tell them with you." 

"Good girl~" I cooed. Then, I walked backwards and said," We'll tell them tonight."

 

 

Boring, am I right?

Mianehyo, I'll do better next time. I hope you understand. I'm sorry that I couldn't tell the details of the guys doing the dance. Mianehyo.