Fainting

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Jiyeon's POV

I walked out of the restaurant. I decided on walking to Teentop's dorm since I didn't have my car or money to ride a cab. Before I could start walking, my phone started ringing. Without looking at the caller id, I answered my phone, "Yeobosaeyo?" 

"Jiyeon-ah, are you ready for our DATE?" someone asked through the phone.

I looked at the caller id. It was L.Joe oppa.

"Umm... yeah, sure. Can you come pick me up?" I replied.

"Sure, where you at?" he asked.

"Here at..." I said giving him the restaurant address.

15 minutes later L.Joe oppa came.

 

Narrator's POV

Jiyeon walked close to L.Joe's car. She opened the door to the passenger's seat.

"Annyeong!" she greeted, hiding her injured hand.

"Hi!" L.Joe replied cheerfully.

"Oppa, can you take me to a clinic?" 

"Wae? Are you sick?" he asked feeling Jiyeon's forehead.

"Ani. I just, uhm, I need a band aid!" she replied.

"Arasso." he said.

They arrived at the clinic.

"Oppa, why don't you just stay here?" she asked with a smile.

"Arasso." he replied.

When Jiyeon opened the door, she suddenly fainted. L.Joe saw what happened so he rushed over to where Jiyeon was.

"YAH! Jiyeon-ah! Wake up!" L.Joe yelled. He picked her up bridal style and carried her into the clinic.

"DOCTOR! I need a doctor!" L.Joe yelled.

Some nurses rushed to them with a stretcher.

"What happened to her?" a doctor asked me.

"I don't know, she just fainted. She said she wanted to go here." L.Joe replied. L.Joe glanced at you from up to down. 

He saw your injured hand. "Doctor, I think it's because of her hand."

"Ohh, maybe, blood loss." the doctor said after he took a look at Jiyeon's hand.

"Do you know how she got that?" the doctor asked.

"Ani, I just came to pick her up. She didn't speak a word about her hand." L.Joe explained.

"Ahh, okay. You're gonna have to wait here, sir." the doctor said.

They took Jiyeon into the ER room. She was there for about an hour. During that hour, L.Joe called his hyungs to tell them what happened. They all came 7 minutes after the phone call.

"Hyung, what happened?!" Minsoo asked worriedly.

"I don't really know. I picked her up from a restaurant and she just asked me to take her a clinic. Then, she collapsed in front of me. She had an injured hand that she hid from me. The doctor said that it was blood loss." L.Joe explained.

"Did you call Changjo?" Chunji asked.

"Yeah, he said he was coming with a girl." L.Joe answered.

"Do you know who she was with last? Maybe, he or she will know what probably happened." Niel asked.

"Well, she was with Changjo last." L.Joe replied.

"Then, he'll probably know." Ricky said.

 

Changjo's POV

Yoona and I arrived at the clinic 10 minutes after L.Joe hyung called me. He said that Jiyeon was at the clinic because she had blood loss.

Aishh, it's all gonna be my fault if her parents find out about this.

-That's what you get. You'd rather stay with your girlfriend than with your wife.

I know that, inner voice. I sided with my girlfriend because she said that Jiyeon hated her.

-But you don't know the whole story. How could you just side with someone when you weren't there the whole time. You should've just listened to both sides of the story.

Leave me alone. I hate it when your right.

After a while, my inner voice didn't speak. Great! I'm talking to myself! 

Yoona and I walked inside the clinic. 

"Hyung, what happened?" I asked L.Joe hyung.

"What happened! I should be asking you. You were with her before I picked her up!" L.Joe hyung yelled grabbing my collar.

The doctor came out of the ER room.

"Dr... Yoon, what happened?" L.Joe hyung asked.

"She's in a good condition now. I have to say, she's a strong girl. You can take her out today, but she'll need plenty of rest and she needs to be healthy, understand?" Dr. Yoon explained.

"Arasso." we all said in unison except Yoona.

"Can we see her?" L.Joe hyung impatiently asked.

"Sure-" before the doctor could finish, L.Joe hyung ran to the room where Jiyeon was.

 

L.Joe's POV

I rushed to Jiyeon's room. When I saw her weak body, I sat on the side of her bed and held her hand with both my hands.

"Hurry up and wake up okay? Oh?" I said talking to the weak body in front of my eyes.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead. She shot her eyes open. 

"Yah, what're you doing?" she asked weakly.

I was so happy that she woke up that I hugged her.

"Where am I?" she asked looking around.

"Your at the clinic. You fainted." I explained.

She started to remember. She looked at her hand that was injured, which was now wrapped in a gauze bandage.

"Why didn't you tell me right away that your hand was injured?" I asked her.

"Umm, I didn't want you guys to worry." she replied with a piece sign.

"Whatever, what happened anyways?" 

"My hand? Well, I got mad, so I broke a glass with my hand." she explained to me.

"Ohh, why were you mad?" I curiously asked.

"Enough with the questions. Your making me dizzy." she said trying to change the subject.

 

*Waiting room with the other Teentop members and Yoona*

Changjo's POV

"Who's she?" Minsoo hyung asked, pointing at Yoona.

. . . What do I tell them?

"Naega? (Me?)" Yoona asked.

"I'm Yoona, Changjo's girlfriend." Yoona added. 

"Girlfriend, huh?" Minsoo hyung chuckled.

"Yup." Yoona said as she hooked arms with me.

"Why would our maknae pick you as his girlfriend?" Minsoo asked.

"Because I'm SPECIAL." 

"Really?" Minsoo hyung sarcastically asked.

Then, Minsoo hyung walked closer to Yoona's face. Their faces only inches away.

"Hyung." I said, afraid Minsoo hyung's words will hurt her.

Minsoo hyung ignored my comment and stares at Yoona.

"You know, staring is bad." Yoona said.

Minsoo hyung ignored her comment as well.

"What are you doing anyways?" Yoona asked as she move her head away.

"Looking for your, so called 'SPECIALTIES' " Minsoo hyung replied, observing her from head to toe.

30 seconds later, he back away.

"From my observations, I think you have no 'SPECIALTIES' at all. You could say that you're pretty, but your not that pretty. This is the first time I'm meeting you, but I already don't like you. I'll show you later who's the special and pretty one around here." Minsoo hyung said straight-forwardly.

I saw Yoona's shocked expression. 

"Mian." I apologized.

She ignored me and just walked to the washroom.