Unexpected Surprises

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Annyeong!! It has been a while since I haven't updated.

EVEN THOUGH SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE ALREADY READ THIS CHAPTER, I RECOMMEND THAT YOU RE-READ IT BECAUSE I'VE MADE SOME  SLIGHT CHANGES.

Okay, well read on.


 

Narrator's POV

The seating was like this: L.Joe on the chair at the corner, Jiyeon on the left chair beside him, Yoona on the left of Jiyeon, and Changjo on the left of Yoona.

"Omo, Jiyeon-ah. Is that you?" Yoona asked.

Jiyeon-ah looked to her left. It was Yoona.

"The is here." Jiyeon said as she gave Yoona a glare.

Yoona rolled her eyes.

"So, who's your date?" Yoona asked.

"L.Joe oppa." Jiyeon simply replied.

"Well, my date is Changjo oppa." Yoona said.

"I never asked. You act like I care." Jiyeon said as she turned her head towards the big screen.

"Yah, Yoona-ssi, shut up. The movie's about to start." L.Joe said.

L.Joe put his arm around Jiyeon, and Jiyeon comfortably lay her head on his neck. Changjo saw all of this and became suddenly jealous.

 

Jiyeon's POV

The movie was still at the beginning. I suddenly had an urge to go to the washroom.

"Oppa, I'm going to the washroom." I whispered to L. Joe oppa.

He just nodded and turned his head back to the screen to watch.

I headed inside the washroom and washed my hands. After drying them, I walked out of the washroom. Then, someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me to an isolated place outside the theater. The guy gently pinned me against the hard, cold wall. It took me a while to figure out who the guy was.

"Changjo, what-" I tried to say something, but he interrupted me by kissing me. 

At first, I was trying to push him off me, but I started kissing him back. 

"Having a fun time making out?" Someone sarcastically asked.

I opened my eyes and I saw L. Joe and Yoona from the corner of my eyes. I pushed Changjo away. 

"Jiyeon! You ! How dare you make out with my boyfriend!" Yoona said as she walked towards me. 

I knew she was gonna slap me, so I just closed my eyes. "Yoona, if you ever try to slap her, you won't like what I'll do to you." I heard Changjo warn Yoona. I opened my eyes and saw Changjo harshly holding Yoona's wrist to stop her from slapping me.

"Oww! Oppa, that hurts!" Yoona squealed in pain. "Changjo-yah, let go of her." I softly told him. He let go of her wrist.

I walked towards L.Joe oppa. "Oppa, cheongmal mianeh."

Instead of hearing a response from him, he walked away. 

I'm such a bad person.

 

*3 days later*

"Oppa, come out here and eat. It's been three days since you haven't ate." I softly said as I knocked on L.Joe oppa's door.

I left the entrance of his room and asked one of the other members if they have a spare key to his room. Sadly, they didn't have any. I suddenly came up with an idea. I took a bobby pin from my hair and used it as a key. The door opened with a click. Yes!

My eyes widened when I saw L. Joe oppa and his room. He was sitting down on the floor. He had dried tears on his face. Cuts all over his arms and his right hand was covered in blood. His room was a mess. Two holes on the wall that looked like he punched. Broken glass everywhere. Everything was a mess. 

"Oppa!" I yelled as I carefully rushed to him.

"Minsoo oppa!" I yelled out.

"Woah, what happened in here?" Minsoo oppa asked as he stepped inside of the room.

"Oppa, help me take him to the guest room." I said to Minsoo oppa.

After we helped him into the guest room, we lay him down on the bed. 

I ran out of the room to get some stuff. I came back with a tray full of food and water, two cloths that was soaked in lukewarm water, and a gauze bandage. I lay the tray on the bedside table and started cleaning L. Joe's face with the first cloth. 

"Oppa, this may hurt." I said to L. Joe oppa. I started cleaning his cuts and his right hand with the other cloth. Not a single squeal from his mouth. When I finished cleaning' em, I bandaged his right hand with the gauze. I put the used cloths in the bathroom and washed my hands. I walked back to the room and grabbed one of the plates from the tray. I started feeding him.

"Oppa! Open your mouth. You need to eat!" I yelled.

He kept refusing and just kept his mouth closed. I don't know why, but tears started forming in my eyes.

"Yah, are you crying?" L. Joe oppa asked me. I didn't speak. "Arasso, arasso. I'll eat!" He said as he tried to eat with his left hand. A smile was forming on my face. I wiped my tears away and helped him eat by feeding him.

***

 

"BWOH?! What do you mean you don't know where he is? Did you check everywhere?!" I yelled through the phone.

"I'm going there now!" I ended the call.

"What's with the yelling?" all the members asked as they walked towards me.

"Taehyun's missing!" I yelled.

"BWOH?!" they all yelled in unison.