Confessions

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Jiyeon's POV

Hmm... So warm.

I opened my eyes. There was an arm on my waist. I turned around and I saw Changjo. But wait. Why is his upper body ? There was a blanket above our chest. I looked under the blanket. I had no clothes on. FAWK FAWK FAWK. This is not happening. I pinched myself so that I'd wake up. Nothing happened. This is all real. Changjo's arm was slowly moving away from my waist. I quickly got off the bed with the blanket wrapped.

"YAH!!!!!!!! CHOI JONGHYUN!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" I yelled out as I closed my eyes. I think he was too.

"What the... What's with the yelling?" he complained.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!!" I yelled, repeating my question.

"What do you-" his question was replaced. "Yah! Leave your eyes closed. Let me change my clothes." 

I continued closing my eyes.

"Finished." he said.

I opened my eyes. "Answer my question, Changjo. What did you do to me?"

"I don't remember." he calmly answered.

How could he be so freaking calm at a time like this?

"Changjo, I'm getting impatient." I warned him.

"I don't remember." he repeated.

My head started throbbing in pain. "Oww!" I yelled as I rubbed my temple.

"Kwenchana?" Changjo asked as he walks towards me.

"Stay away from me." I warned him. 

I grabbed my clothes and ran to my bathroom with the blanket still wrapped around my body.

 

*One month later*

*9:00 a.m.*

Everyone was out of the dorm today. It was just Taehyun and I. Taehyun was in his room still sleeping.

Since I had nothing to do, I walked to my room. I was about to sit down on the bed when I started having this strange feeling in my stomach. I walked inside the bathroom and kneeled in front of the toilet. I clutched on my abdomen and started vomiting all the fluids that were coming from my stomach.

Why am I throwing up? Did I eat anything?

And then I remembered. 

There is no way that I'm...... PREGNANT!!

***

 

Narrator's POV

The members were home in the afternoon.

"Hey." Changjo said to Jiyeon as he kissed her on her cheek.

Jiyeon remained silent. She was pondering.

"Yah." Changjo said as he waved a hand in front of her.

Nothing. She remained frozen. Changjo had an idea. He gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Jiyeon was shocked. "Yah!"

"What?" he asked like nothing just happened.

Jiyeon didn't bother making a fight with him. "Take me to a drugstore."

"Wae?" he curiously asked.

"Just take me right now." she demanded.

After Jiyeon grabbed a sweater and her wallet, they both walked to the car and hopped in. It took 5 minutes for Changjo to drive to a near drugstore.

"Wait in here." Jiyeon said as she walked inside the store.

 

*20 minutes later*

Jiyeon walked back inside the car with no expression on her face.

"What did you do?"

"I'll tell you when we get back to the dorm." Jiyeon calmly said.

The drive back was filled with nothing, but silence. They walked inside the dorm. They both headed in their room.

"Tell me." Changjo said.

"I'm..." Jiyeon trailed off.

"You're what?" he asked curiously.

"I'm pregnant, Changjo." 

"Stop joking." Changjo said as he tried putting on a smile.

Jiyeon looked at him right in the eye. "I am not ing joking."

Changjo's smile faded. They both didn't know how to feel. 

"What do you plan to do with it? Don't tell me that you're going to abort it?" 

"I'm not gonna kill an innocent life, Changjo. I'm keeping it." 

"When are we gonna tell our parents?"

Jiyeon forgot about their parents. She was thinking of the possibilities that would happen if they told their parents.

"I- I don't know yet." Jiyeon said as she stared at the floor.

"Ch- Changjo. I need to tell you someting." Jiyeon stuttered.

"What is it?" 

"I- I like you."

Changjo was shocked. Jiyeon didn't speak. She herself was shocked at what she said. Changjo's lips suddenly formed a grin. He carried Jiyeon and spinned her around. They're feelings were mutual.

"I don't like you..." Changjo paused for a moment. "I LOVE you."

Then, they kissed.

 

Then, they lived happily ever after.

 

.

.

.

.

Just kidding.

 

 


 

Annyeong guys!

I just wanted to let you know two things.

Number one: I LOVE your comments! They make my day! Every time I see the New Story Comments, I start going crazy. I know. Call me crazy. Thank you guys! I love you guys! Please keep commenting :D. Your comments makes my days.

Number two: Oh and if you think that this story is almost over, it's not. Just wanted to let you know. There will be more upcoming problems.

Okay, bye guys! Friend me, kay?