DATE

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

L.Joe's POV

I held Jiyeon's hand. She flashed me a smile. I guess she didn't care if I was holding her hand. Oh yeah, we're at a public amusement park for our date. Of course, I'm wearing a disguise. I didn't want to take her to a restaurant because I don't want to bore her.

"Oppa, let's go on that ride!" she said, jumping up and down.

I looked at the ride. . It's a roller coaster.

"Oppa? Did you not hear me?" she asked, waving one hand in front of me.

"Uh, yeah. I heard you. Come on let's go." I said, dragging her to the line.

"Don't tell me your afraid of roller coasters, oppa." 

"Pshh. Scared? Yeah, right." 

Honestly, I'm really afraid of roller coasters. I know. I'm a wussy. 

"Oppa, it's our turn." Jiyeon informed.

We walked to the front seats because all the other seats were taken.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed, after a while of being quiet. 

We were at the loopty loop part. I'm not a big fan of loopty loops. After a while of screaming, the ride ended. Then, we went on some other roller coasters ride.

I decided to speak up. "Jiyeon-ah. I admit, I'm really afraid of roller coasters. So, for the time being, let's not go on them. Arasso?"

She nodded her head.

"Want to go on the ferris wheel?" I asked her.

"Sure." she said, walking to the line.

There wasn't really much people, so the line went by really fast. I opened the door to one of the passenger cars. I signaled Jiyeon to go in first. I followed after her and closed the door behind me. The ride started, and it was pretty silent and AWKWARD. She was on the other seat and I was on the other seat.

I moved closer to Jiyeon. I was on both knees. Our faces only inches away.

"Uhh, what're y-you d-doing, oppa?" she stuttered.

"I want to kiss you. Your pouty lips just look so kissable." I complimented.

"Thanks, I guess. But, you can't kiss me. We're not even a couple." 

"I know." I sat next to her.

In a couple of minutes, the ride ended. I checked my phone. It was 4:00 p.m. We decided to participate in games and stuff. After 4 hours, we were standing in the amusement park somewhere. 

I saw Jiyeon staring at a mashimaro plushy. An idea popped up. I walked to the booth where the mashimaro was a prize. It was a basketball booth. You had to shoot two out of three baskets. EASY. It was my turn. In less than 30 seconds, I shot the two balls.

The worker gave me a piece of candy.

"What is this? I came here to get the big one." I complained, throwing the candy somewhere.

"Didn't you read? To get the big one, you have to at least shoot nine out ten baskets." he explained.

"Fine." I said handing him money. 

And in less than 2 minutes, I shot all nine balls. Haha. BALLS.

I grabbed the plushy and walked to Jiyeon. She was still there looking for someone. I hid the plushy and tapped her shoulder.

She turned around. "I don't like you. You ditched me." 

She walked to a bench and sat down while I just followed.

"Mian." I apologized.

"Sorry's not gonna cut it buddy." 

"Will this?" I asked showing her the plushy.

Photobucket

Her eyes twinkled. Literally. She extended her arms out, signaling me that she wanted it in her arms. I handed it to her. 

"Kamsa!" she yelled out, hugging me.

"Wanna go eat?" I asked. She nodded.

We drove to a nearby food stand. After eating, we went back to the dorm. Before I inserted the keys to the dorm, Jiyeon kissed me on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"I want to thank you for bringing me to the amusement park. Today was fun." she said.

I opened the door and we walked inside while I close the door. Once we came in, the guys started asking questions like:

"Are you guys together now?"

and

"How was your date?"

and 

"Why didn't you take me?~ I love amusement parks!"

Jiyeon spoke up. "You guys don't need to know what happened."

Jiyeon walked close to me and whispered, "I'll tell you my answer tomorrow."

She walked away to her room. I caressed my cheek that she kissed.

 

Jiyeon's POV

I can't believe I kissed him on the cheek. 

I think you like him.

You again? And no. I don't like him.

Sure. You hugged and kissed him.

Whatever.

So, are you gonna allow him to be your boyfriend?

There's a part of me saying yes, and the other part is saying no.

I think you should.

We'll see.

I changed my clothes into my shorts and t-shirt.

I lay myself on the bed. I was about to shut my eyes when the door slammed open. I sat up and saw Changjo in front of the door. He closed and locked it. He walked closer to me. As he walked closer, I could smell the alcohol.

"Yah. We're you drinking?" I asked him.

"Why doesh that conshern you?" he slurred. (A/N: Btw, he said, "Why does the concern you?" Just so you know. :D )

"Yah! Why did you go on a date with L.Joe hyung?" he asked like he was angry.

"You said before that we could date other people." I replied.

"That was before! Aishh! Your MINE and only MINE! My WIFE!" 

"Excuse me? I'm not some type of property that you can call yours."

He walked closer to me while I backed away. 

"Jiyeon-ah, I like you." he whispered in my ear. Butterflies suddenly appeared inside my stomach.

"Stop playing around, Changjo. Your drunk." I explained to him.

"Yeah, I know I'm drunk. But whenever someone's drunk, they speak the truth." he whispered again.

He held my wrists so that I wouldn't be able to escape from his grasps. I was now trapped.

"Changjo, let go. Your drunk."

He ignored me and just lean in making our face only inches away. What he did next shocked me the most. He kissed me passionately. My eyes still wide open. I tasted the bitter alcohol. I closed my eyes and let him just kiss me. This is my FIRST KISS!