LOVE STRUCK

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Jiyeon's POV

Mmm, so warm~

I was sleeping peacefully until someone's phone started ringing.

The phone sounded like it was on my side, so I started looking for it to make it stop ringing, but it stopped ringing by itself.

Someone was hugging me. That caused me to be warm.

I'm guessing that it's Taehyun since he was in between Changjo and I. 

I turned around to face Taehyun, still with my eyes close. I combed his hair with my fingers. After that I put my hands around him.

"You're so adorable." I said to Taehyun.

"I thought I was a BASTARD?" Taehyun said.

Once he said that my eyes shot open. The one I was calling adorable wasn't Taehyun, it was the BASTARD.

"Yah! Bastard, let go of me!" I yelled as I struggled to get out of his arms.

"Ehhh? I thought I was ADORABLE." Changjo said emphasizing the word adorable.

"I thought you were Taehyun! Pabo!" I explained.

"Yeah yeah. You and your excuses." he said as his hugging got tighter.

"YAH! Let go of me!"  

"You know, I'm not the only one doing the cuddling." he said.

I looked for my arms. It was around Changjo.I pulled my arms back. I was facing his chest, so I decided to him there.

"That doesn't hurt me you know?" Changjo said.

I kicked him, but it didn't work. I kept moving around.

He grabbed my arms and made them stay still. He sat down on me with his right foot on my left side and his left foot on my right side. We were in an awkward position. 

He stared deeply into my eyes, while I did the same to him.

"You guys, have you seen the-" Chunji opened the door asking for something, but stopped his question when he saw our position. "Ahhh! My eyes! Learn how to lock your door before you do it !" 

He locked the door before he closed it.

"Y-yah, get off me b-before the other members think we're doing s-something." I said stuttering some words.

He followed and just went straight to his phone while I went to go to the bathroom to freshen up.

 

Changjo's POV

I was browsing through my phone. I couldn't think straight. My head kept replaying the incident earlier. My heart was beating fast at the thought of what happened.

Yoona texted me.

 

From: Yoona<3

Baby I'm back. I want to see you today. Let's meet where you asked me to be your girlfriend. 2:30 p.m. See you later. Love you.

 

I have no schedule today, so I guess I'm going out.

 

Jiyeon's POV

After freshening up, I walked out of our room and searched for Taehyun.

"Minsoo-ssi, have you seen Taehyun?" I asked.

"Ah, he's with Byunghun hyung." he replied.

"Umm, where's Byunghun's room?" I asked.

"The second room after your room." he directed.

"Ahh, komawo.'' I said as I bow.

I walked to Byunghyun's room. I knocked but there was no answer. I opened the door and I saw Byunghyun changing. He wasn't , but he had his jeans on, but not his shirt on. 

I covered my eyes with my hands and closed the door. "Mianeyo mianeyo. I didn't mean to." I explained not knowing that my cheeks were getting red.

The door opened and I bowed to him while I apologized.

"It's okay, Jiyeon-ah." he said giving me one of his killer smile.

"Umm, do you have Taehyun with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's sleeping on my bed." Byunghyun said as he point to his bed.

"Mianeyo, when did he come in here?"

"After he ate breakfast with us. He said he was sleepy so I told him to sleep in here."

"Ahh, arasso. Komawo for taking care of him. I'll take him in our room once I fix everything." I said as I bow walking back into our room.

I started fixing the bed. Once I finished, I knocked on Byunghyun's door. He opened the door.

"I'll take him now." I said.

"Ani, just leave him here." Byunghyun-ssi said.

"Are you sure?"

"Neh, now go eat." he said shooing me away.

I walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast for everyone even though they ate all ready. I was cooking bacon with sunny side up. 

 

Byunghyun's POV

"Kim Jiyeon, what have you done?" I said talking to myself.

"You got this bad boy falling in love with you." I said continuing to talk to myself.

I walked to the living room to find something to watch. To my surprise, Jiyeon was there. She was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and shorts on.

"Yah, hyung. Are you checking out Jiyeon?" Minsoo hyung asked as he wave his hands in front of my face.

"A-a-ani." I denied while stuttering.

"Suure. She's our maknae's wife." he said to me.

"I know that."

"Keep it in your head." Minsoo hyung said. Then, he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bacon. 

Such a fatty.

I glanced over at Jiyeon. She was sitting down on the couch watching a movie. 

I walked to her, "Mind if I watch with you?"

"No no, I don't mind at all." she replied with a smile on her face.

"So what're you watching?" I said sitting down on the couch.

"A scary movie." she replied.

"I'm gonna go grab a blanket and popcorn." she said.

I was left alone for awhile, but she came back.

"Want some?" she offered.

"Aniyo. I'm okay." I replied.

"Suit yourself." she said while laying the blanket on herself.

"Do you want to share the blanket with me?" she offered.

"Sure." I accepted.

"Ahhh!" Jiyeon yelled when the scary part came.

She suddenly hid her face on my chest and hugged me. 

"A-ahem." she coughed awkwardly and let go of me. "Mian." 

After 30 minutes, the movie ended. 

"I have to go. Bye Jiyeon-ah." I said.

"Neh, drive safely." she said bowing with a smile on her face.

I closed the door behind me.

You're killing me Jiyeon.