Meeting

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Narrator's POV

"Where did you go?" Changjo immediately asked Jiyeon as soon as she entered the dorm.

"I- I went to get some fresh air." Jiyeon stuttered.

"Suure." 

"Whatever Changjo. I'm gonna go to sleep." Jiyeon said as she walks to their room.

"What are we gonna do about Taehyun?" Changjo asked following behind her.

"U-umm, we'll put up signs."

"We're not gonna tell the police?" 

"Not yet." Jiyeon said as she lay herself on the bed.

***

 

Jiyeon's POV

*8:00 a.m.*

*Beep Beep Beep*

I woke up with the sound of the alarm. I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I grabbed my phone and  walked to the living room. I sat on the couch.

*Beep Beep*

I flipped my open to read the text message. The number was unknown.

The text message read: 'Since you already have the money, go to the alley at 7:30 p.m. Someone will take you to me. Remember, don't tell the police or anyone else. Taehyun will get hurt (: -Yoona'.

I replied saying: 'How do you know that I have the money? Don't you dare hurt Taehyun!'.

Then, she replied saying: 'I have someone watching over you(: Bye.'.

"What're you doing up so early?" someone said behind me.

I turned around, it was Changjo.

"I'm gonna go help umma and appa put up signs." I answered as I walked to the room to go change.

 

Changjo's POV

I know she's hiding something from me.

I looked at the couch. She left her phone. I flipped the phone open and looked at her messages. I read the one with an unknown number. My eyes widened. 

How could she not tell us this?!

I put her phone back down on the couch. I'm not planning on telling her that I read her messages.

***

 

Jiyeon's POV

"What?! You told the police!" I asked appa.

"Yes, honey. Is there something wrong with that?" appa asked me.

"You don't know what condition you're putting Taehyun in." I murmured under my breath.

"What was that?" appa asked.

"N-nothing."

I looked at my watch. 7 p.m.

"I have to go." I said to umma and appa.

 

Changjo's POV

I waited for Jiyeon to come out of the building. I was with C.A.P hyung. I saw Jiyeon climb into her car. We followed her into this dark alley. She came out of her car with two duffel bags in her hands. A guy was there waiting for her. Jiyeon and the guy was having a conversation until he knocked her out. He carried her on his back and grabbed the duffel bags. He took her to a little abandoned house.

"Hyung, you know the plan, right?" I asked him.

"Yes. If you don't come out of the abandoned house after 20 minutes, I'll call the police." hyung answered.

"Alright. I'm going in."

 

Narrator's POV

"Sit her down on that chair and tie her hands up behind the chair next to her brother." Yoona ordered the guy.

"You're splitting that money with me. You get one million, I get the other million." the guy said.

"I know. I know."

"Where am I?" Jiyeon murmured as soon as she woke up.

"Oh goody. You're awake." Yoona grinned.

"What the hell Yoona?! Why am I tied up?" 

"Did you really think that I'd keep you alive after you gave me the money? After I give you your brother, you'd probably go to the police after. That's not gonna happen. I'll give you guys a little torture before I kill you guys." Yoona smirked.

"If you're gonna torture us, don't torture Taehyun." 

"Aww, how sweet. Okay then. Joon, go stand out by the door." Yoona ordered the guy.

He walked to the door and looked outside.

Yoona slapped Jiyeon. "That's for stealing my boyfriend."

She slapped Jiyeon again. "And that's for kissing him."

"Yoona, dont you think you're being unfair? Hitting someone without any defense." someone said behind Yoona.

"Changjo, baby. It's nice for you to join the party." Yoona smirked.

"How did you get in here?" Yoona asked.

"The guy by the door doesn't really know how to fight." Changjo laughed.

"Enough with the role playing." Yoona said as she pulled out a gun, loading three bullets in it.

"Noona, I'm scared." Taehyun sobbed.

"It's okay, baby. I'll protect you." Jiyeon said.

Yoona didn't know that Jiyeon's hands were untied.

Yoona pointed the gun on Jiyeon's shoulder. Yoona pulled the trigger. Changjo ran in front of Jiyeon. He got shot in the back.

"Changjo!" Jiyeon yelled.

"Taehyunnie~ Your turn." Yoona smiled.

She pulled the trigger. Jiyeon ran to Taehyun to block the shot. She got shot on her back. 

As soon as C.A.P heard gunshots, he called the police. He ran inside the house and saw Jiyeon, Changjo, and Taehyun on the ground. He saw Yoona with a gun in her hands. He ran to Yoona and slapped the gun away from her hands. The sound of police sirens could be heard outside. Yoona had fear written all over her face.

A police came inside the house with a gun. "Put your hands where I can see them Yoona."

Yoona tried to run, but she got shot by the police. The police handcuffed her and the guy that was helping her, Joon.