Jealousy?

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Jiyeon's POV

The doctor came in and he said  that I could be discharged now. After I got my things together, L.Joe oppa and I headed out. I stopped my tracks when I saw Minsoo oppa walking closer to Yoona's face; ohmygoodness, the thought of that girl just makes me mad, anyway, their face were only inches away. I signaled L.Joe oppa to be quiet and walked closer to see what was going on. 30 seconds later, Minsoo oppa backs away from Yoona's face.

"From my observation, I think you have no 'SPECIALTIES' at all. You could say that you're pretty, but your not that pretty. This is the first time I'm meeting you, but I already don't like you. I'll show you who's the special and pretty one around here later." I heard Minsoo oppa say to Yoona. 

I heard Changjo apologize to Yoona, but Yoona ignored his apology and just walked to the washroom.

You go, Minsoo oppa! You're so cool. Anyways, I walked towards them and they all hugged me. I heard some of them say things like: "Omo! You're okay! Thank goodness!"

After a while of hugging, they let go of me.

"Can we go home now?" I asked impatiently.

"In a bit. Come with me first." Minsoo oppa said as he dragged me in front of Yoona. 

"Yah, Yoona ssi, she is the girl that I said would show you. She's special and pretty." Minsoo oppa said. I was in awe.

Yoona's jaw dropped. Literally, her jaw dropped. 

"Now we can go home." Minsoo oppa said.

We all walked to the parking lot except for Changjo and Yoona.

"Oppa? Did you really mean what you said back there?" I asked.

"Of course!" Minsoo oppa smiled.

***

"Jiyeon-ah, L.Joe hyung is calling you to his room." Ricky said to me.

I walked to L.Joe oppa's room and knocked.

"Come in~" L.Joe oppa said throught the door.

I walked in and he was on his bed laying down.

"You were calling me?" I asked walking closer to his bed.

"Yeah. I wanted to tell you something." he said as he grabbed my hand.

"Jiyeon-ah, I wanted to tell you this for awhile. I really like you." he added.

"You mean like, as in friend?" I asked unsure.

"That's not what I mean. I like you more than a friend. I want to be more than your friend." L.Joe oppa explained to me.

"....... I'm not sure what to say......" I said.

Instead of a response, he pulled me and I ended up laying down on his bed with him. He put his arm around my waist. No one said a word at all. We ended up sleeping.

 

Changjo's POV

When I came home, it was midnight. I was with Yoona all night. I don't mean the nasty way. She said she couldn't sleep so I stayed with her. I walked in to the room. I looked at the bed and Jiyeon wasn't there. I looked around the whole room, but I couldn't find her. I looked in each of the guy's rooms, but she wasn't there. I looked in L.Joe's room. I saw L.Joe hugging someone. I walked closer and saw that the girl was no other than my wife. A rush of jealousy swept through me. I wanted to grab L.Joe and punch him, but I remembered that Jiyeon was there.

-You're stupid, Changjo.

Why are you talking to me again, inner voice?

-Why would you want to punch L.Joe? Your the one who wrote "We can date other people.'' on the contract. You're dating Yoona, and Jiyeon's probably dating L.Joe. What's the problem?

Nadu molla (I don't know).

-I think you're jealous.

Jealous? Pshh. No, I'm not.

Again, I'm talking to myself !

Am I jealous? I walked to our room and lay down on the bed. Ani! I'm not jealous! Why would I be jealous?

 

L.Joe's POV

I woke about 6 in the morning to find a sleeping Jiyeon next to me. I caressed her face. I observed every inch of her face. She had the most beautiful eyes, milky skin, and pink pouty lips. To me, she was perfect. The girl that I was just caressing right now, woke up. 

"So, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked straight-forwardly.

"I don't know. We have to go on dates before I approve you as my boyfriend." she said while stretching.

I wanted to ask her if she wanted to go on a date today, but I remembered what the doctor told me. She needs plenty of rests and she needs to be healthy.

"So, you want to go on a date today?" I was shocked when she asked me that.

"But the doctor said you needed plenty of-"  "Yeah, yeah. I know what the doctor said. I'm a strong girl, okay? So, you don't want to go? I'll just ask one of the other guys."

"Ani, I'm gonna go." I said as I flash her one of my smiles.