Guess I'm Married

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

*One month later*

 

Jiyeon's POV

It's the night before my wedding day. I really can't sleep or think straight.

To distract myself from the marriage, I decided to watch some movies, but during the third movie, I fell asleep.

***

There was a knock on my door. I woke up and told whoever it is to come in.

"Honey~ Rise and shine~ Today's your BIG day~" she sang.

"Ummaa~ why are you doing this to me?" I said whining.

"Honey, you already know. Stop asking questions you know the answer to. Come on we have to go. You still need to get ready." My mom said dragging me to my bathroom telling me to go take a shower.

***

I was in the bride's room praying that all this marriage thing was just a dream, but I guess it isn't.

I was in my short wedding dress.

Photobucket

I heard someone calling Changjo to walk the outdoor wedding aisle. Yes, you heard me correctly. We were having an outdoor wedding.

Someone knocked on the door. I'm guessing it's appa.

"Jiyeon-ah? Are you ready?" my appa asked.

"No, not really." I said truthfully.

"I'm sorry, but you have no other choice."

 

*Wedding ceremony*

Photobucket

 

"Groom, Choi Jonghyun, do you take Kim Jiyeon to be your wife, your partner in life and one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow, and forever? Will you trust her and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both live?" the priest asked.

"I will." Changjo answered simply.

Then, the priest looked at me.

"Bride, Kim Jiyeon, do you take Choi Jonghyun to be your husband, your partner in life and one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow, and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both live?" the priests asked me.

I gulped. I didn't know what to say. Everyone was looking at me. Changjo nudged me.

I came back to reality and answered the priest, "I will."

Then, we exchanged rings that looked like this:

Photobucket

 

"You may now kiss the bride." the priest said.

.

"Don't worry. I'm pretending." Changjo said.

(A/N: By the way, only less people are there because if some "fangirls" find out, their gonna tear Jiyeon apart.)

After, we went to an outdoor wedding reception.

Photobucket

After, we cut our wedding cake.

Photobucket

After a long day, I drove home.

***

I changed my clothes into a black t-shirt and shorts. I was about to hop on my bed when someone knocked on my door. I thought it was Taehyun, so I opened the door.

"Yes, Tae-" I stopped my sentence when I found out that it wasn't Taehyun. "How did you get in the house?" 

"Your mom gave me the keys and I followed you here." Changjo said with a smile.

"Why would my mom give you the keys?" I asked.

"She wanted me to stay here for the night in your room."

"Well, you already know that I'm not letting YOU sleep in my room right ? So there's a guest room over there. Just-" he cut me off, saying, "I'm not sleeping in a guest room. What if your mom or dad finds me there? I'm sleeping here. Your gonna have to share your bed." 

Eff you.

"I'm not gonna do anything to you." he said hopping onto my bed.

I got onto my bed and tried to fall asleep. He was on the left side while I was on the right. 

Right when I was about to go to sleep, I felt an arm hug my waist. The hand was obviously Changjo's since there was no one else in my room.

"Changjo, move your arm before I kick your ." I said calmly.

There was no answer. All I could hear was our breathing. I figured that he was already sleeping. I was trying to remove his arm from my waist, but his grip got tighter, so I just went to sleep.