Moving In

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Jiyeon's POV

I packed my last things and zipped my suitcase shut.

"Noona~ You're leaving?!~ Why are you leaving me?~ Did I do something wrong? I promise to be good from now on, just don't leave me~" Taehyun said while he cried.

"No no, Taehyun, you didn't do anything wrong. Noona has no other choice but to move." I explained to Taehyun while I wiped his tears.

"Jiyeon-ah, what's taking so long?" Changjo asked while he walked in my room.

"Eh? Taehyun-ah? Were you crying?" Changjo asked as he lowered himself to Taehyun's height.

Taehyun nodded his head.

"Wae? Is it because of Jiyeon-ah?" he accused.

"Aniyo, it's because noona is moving. I want to stay with her for awhile to where she's moving at." Taehyun said with a pout.

"Do you really want to stay with your noona for awhile to where she's moving at?" Changjo asked Taehyun.

"Neh..." Taehyun replied.

"Ok then. Let's go pack your things!" Changjo said in excitement.

"You know you don't have to do this, Changjo." I told him.

"Oh well, I want to." Changjo replied.

"Ok then, Taehyun let's go pack your things!" I said in excitement.

***

Changjo opened the door to their dorm.

"Guys! We're here!" Changjo yelled out as we came in.

The 'guys' came running to us. 

"Guys, this is my wife, Choi Jiyeon." Changjo said. Choi? Oh wait, I forgot I'm married to this idiot. That makes me Choi Jiyeon. After he introduced me, I bowed.

The 'guys' looked at me.

"Wah!! She's so CUTE!" they all said in unison.

"Eh?" I said confused.

"So, how old are you?" the guy with blonde hair asked.

"I'm 20 years old." I replied.

"Who's this little guy?" another guy asked.

Everyone walked behind Changjo and I.

"Don't tell me that this guy is your son?" another guy asked.

"Aniyo, he's my little brother." I explained. "Taehyun-ah, introduce yourself." 

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Taehyun-imnida!" he said then bowed.

"Ahh, your cute just like your sister!" the guy with blonde hair said.

"Umm, I'm sorry for asking this, but I didn't catch your names." I told them.

***

After moving our things in the master room(they gave us the master room as their gift to us) we ate. After feeding Taehyun, Byunghyun-ssi played games with him.

I went to our room to organize my things. After that, I fixed the whole room. The only thing I didn't touch was Changjo's things. He can fix it by himself. 

I walked to the kitchen to cook dinner for the guys. I decided to cook bibimbap with grilled shrimp, Korean beef stir fry, and ddukbokki.

"What smells so GOOD?" Ricky-ssi asked while he walked to the kitchen.

"Dinner." I replied with a smile.

"You cook?" he asked me.

"Yup." 

"I can't wait to eat!" Ricky-ssi yelled.

I called the other guys to come eat.

"Wah, who cooked this? It's so delicious." C.A.P. asked with his mouth full.

"Jiyeon!" Ricky answered.

"Stay here forever and cook for us?" Niel asked.

"Uhh, yeah sure." I answered.

After they finished they all finished their food, everyone went to their rooms except Niel. He said that he was going to wash the dishes.

Taehyun, Changjo, and I went to our room. I changed Taehyun's clothes to pajamas.

"Yah! Why didn't you organize my things?" Changjo complained.

"Well, first of all, I'm not your maid. And, lastly, even if I did organize your things, I wouldn't know where to put it." I answered.

He didn't say anything after. He just lay himself on our bed. I walked in the bathroom and changed my clothes to a black long sleeve shirt with shorts on.

Before I hopped on my bed, I tucked Taehyun in bed. Changjo was on the left side of the bed, Taehyun was in the middle seperating Changjo and I, and I was on the right side of the bed.

"Goodnight noona and Changjo hyung." Taehyun said before going to sleep.

"Goodnight Taehyun." Changjo and I said in unison.

I turned off the light and went to sleep.