Meeting his Girlfriend

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Jiyeon's POV

After gathering all the guys in the living room, I nudged Changjo to speak.

"WE got to tell you guys something, but it's a secret." Changjo started, emphasizing the word we.

I glared at him.

"Well, what is it?" Ricky asked.

"Well, ourmarriagewasarranged. Meaning that wedon'treallylikeeachother." I blurted out, saying some words fast.

"Bwoh? I don't understand anything you just said, pabo." Niel said.

"That was the point, you idiot." I murmured.

"Bwoh?" Niel said, looking at me.

"Huh? I didn't say anything." I said, in a confused tone to make it believable.

"Hyungs, she said that our marriage was arranged and that it means that we really don't like each other." Changjo explained.

"Ohhh... BWOH?!" Minsoo oppa yelled.

"How could you hide this from us, you little jerk." Chunji said.

"Mianeh..." Changjo said with a peace sign on his right hand.

"So, can I date Jiyeon?" L.Joe asked.

"ANI!" Changjo yelled. Then, he hugged me making sure that Byunghyun won't be able to touch me.

"Move Changjo. Yes, he can date me, if I give him permission to. Plus, it's not your descision to make." I pointed out.

"I was just playing around." Changjo explained.

"So, can I?" Byunghyun asked.

"No thanks, Byunghyun-ssi." I replied.

"Nu-uh, remember you have to call Minsoo, Changjo, and I, oppa." Byunghyun... oppa said.

"Fine." I sighed. 

I walked to our room and let myself fall on the bed.

"Yah, I need you to meet my girlfriend tomorrow. I told her about our marriage." Changjo said coming out of nowhere. Actually, he was on the bed, but his whole body was covered by a huge blanket.

"I don't want to." I said, turning around so that my back is facing him.

"Wae?" he asked me.

Wae? Wae? Don't you know that when you keep teasing me, I fall harder for you, stupid bastard.

"Because I plan on sleeping the whole day tomorrow, that's why." I replied with my eyes close.

"Well, you have too or else." he threatened.

"Or else, what?" I asked, turning back around to face him.

"I'll put my arms around you and make sure I kiss you." he said, snaking his arms around my waist.

"A-a-arasso. I'll meet her." I stuttered, afraid that he was really going to kiss me.

"I thought so." 

"Aren't you going to remove your arms now?" I asked.

"No." he replied.

"What if your GIRLFRIEND finds out about this?" 

"Then, she finds out." he said simply, still not letting go.

"Fine." I said as I turned around so that my back could face him once again.

I miss you, Taehyun. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys. Taehyun is already at appa's and umma's house.

***

"Yah! Are you done changing?" Changjo asked through the bathroom door.

"Almost." I replied.

Well, today's the day that I meet Changjo's girlfriend.

I came out the bathroom wearing an almond bow-accent chiffon tank dress with a brown belt. And my hair in a ponytail.

I put my brown boots on.

"Let's go?" Changjo asked.

"Whatever." I sighed.

"Hey~ Where are you two going?" Byunghyun oppa asked.

"To meet Changjo's-" before I could answer, Changjo capped my mouth with his hand.

"None of your business." Changjo replied.

"Whatever. Hey Jiyeon, how about me and you go somewhere later?" Byunghyun oppa asked, facing me.

"Uhh, sure." I replied.

"Okay, let's go." Changjo said, dragging me to his car.

"You have to sit in the backseat. We're picking her up." he said.

"I never planned on sitting in the passenger's seat in the first place." I closed the backseat door once I got in.

After a 10 minute drive, we stopped in front of a two story house. A girl; I'm guessing his girlfriend, sat in the passenger's seat and gave Changjo a peck once she closed the door.

She looked back here. "Is that her?" she asked with an attitude. 

"Yup." Changjo replied.

"She's okay, I guess." his girlfriend sighed.

I'll show you who's okay. I didn't like this girl at all.

***

"C-can I take your order?" a waiter asked me. He looks about the same age as I am.

"Yeah, I'll have bibimbap with grilled shrimp and water." I replied.

"O-okay." he stuttered while he took note of what I ordered.

"But, why are you stuttering?" I asked him.

"Because I never met someone as pretty as you." he replied.

"Okay, are you here to take order or flirt?" Changjo asked with a hint of frustration.

"Mianehyo." the waiter bowed.

"I'll have Korean beef stir fry." Changjo said.

"Me too." his girlfriend added.

The waiter walked away. 

"So, what's your name?" his girlfriend asked.

"Jiyeon." I replied.

"You?" I asked.

"Yoona." she answered.

"Last name?" she asked me.

"I don't want to know yours, so why do you want to know mine?" I said with an attitude.

When the food came, Changjo said that he was gonna go to the washroom.

"Listen here, ! I know your my boyfriend's wife and all, but it's only arranged. Don't think that he married you because he likes you. Back off. He's mine, so just stay away. Arasso?"

"Look, who said that he married me because he likes me? That just came out of your mouth, not from mine. What's wrong with you?" I replied.

 

Yoona's POV

Aishh, I really don't like this .

When I saw Changjo oppa coming back, I put an act on.

"Jiyeon-ah, why do you hate me? I'm only trying to be friends with you." I said tearing up, making sure Changjo oppa heard me. 

"Bwoh?" she asked confused.

"What's going on here?" oppa asked.

 

Narrator's POV

"Oppa, I was just trying to be friendly with her when she said that she didn't like me. She said-" Yoona continued, but stopped when Jiyeon said, "Yah! Yoona-ssi, what the hell are you talking about?!" 

"I've had enough..." Jiyeon didn't want to continue her sentence so she poured water onto Yoona's face.

"Yah! Look, I really don't like it when people accuse me of something I didn't do..." Jiyeon said. She was so frustrated that she broke the glass with her own hand. Then, her hand started bleeding. 

"What's your problem, Jiyeon?" Changjo said, sounding like he was siding with his girlfriend. 

"Whatever, I'm never meeting with your girlfriend again." Jiyeon chuckled.

 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY -MiNx3i- or Jasmine! Whichever one you prefer. 1/24/12 ♥