MOVING?!

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Jiyeon's POV

*Yawns* 

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock to see what time it was. 10:46 a.m. 

I was gonna walk to the bathroom, but an arm was pulling me down. I looked to the left. It was Changjo's arm. I tried to remember what happened last night.

Oh yeah! I remember.

I tried removing his arm gently so that I could go wash up, but his grip got tighter. I looked at him. He was smiling.

 

Changjo's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until a hand was touching my arm. I took a peek at who it was. It was Jiyeon. She was removing my arm from her waist.

Oh yeah, I purposely put my arm around her waist last night to .

I made my grip tighter and smiled while I closed my eyes.

Next thing I knew, a fist punched my face. I threw my eyes open.

"Yah! That hurts!" I yelled as I touch my swollen cheek.

"That's what you get for purposely putting your arm around my waist!" she yelled.

"Move your arm now! I'm gonna wash up!" she told me.

I pulled my arm back. She stood up trying to find something.

I looked at what she was wearing. A loose black t-shirt with shorts on. Am I checking her out? I tried looking away, but my head didn't want to.

"Yah! Why are you staring at me like that?! ert!" she yelled throwing a pillow on my face. I finally came back to reality.

I looked at my phone. A text message popped up from Yoona.

 

From: Yoona <3

Hey baby! I won't be coming back to Korea for awhile. Sorry. I love you.

 

After reading the text, I didn't even bother replying. Then, my phone started ringing.

It was umma. I picked up.

"Neh, umma?" I answered.

"Can you come to our house with Jiyeon?" my mom asked.

"Waeyo?" I asked her.

"Well, we want to discuss where you guys are gonna move." my mom replied.

"Arasso, bye." I said then hung up.

"Who was that?" Jiyeon said coming out of the bathroom with a towel on her face.

"Umma, my umma. She wants us to come over and discuss where we're moving." I explained to her.

"MOVING?!" she yelled.

"Yes, we're moving, YEOBO." I explained while I walked to her bathroom.

I already planned where we're moving. All Jiyeon needs to do is agree.

***

Jiyeon's POV

Changjo and I were at umma's (Changjo's mom's) place. Yes, I called Changjo's mom, umma. She said that I had to.

"So where do you guys plan to move?" umma asked.

"Well, we plan to move at Teentop's dorm." Changjo replied.

"WHAT?! Are you serious?! Your gonna let your wife live there with five other guys?! Are you crazy?! What if something happens to her?!" appa (Changjo's appa) yelled.

"Well, Jiyeon and I already discussed this and she agreed." Changjo explained.

LIAR. You never discussed this with me. Never have I agreed to it.

Changjo nudged my elbow and whispered, "Hello, help me by agreeing." 

"No!" I whispered back.

"Agree or else!" he whispered.

"Are you threatening me?" I whispered.

"Just do it!" 

I was about to tell umma that I disagree to this idea but he said something before I did. "Mom, I'm gonna have a word with my wife." Changjo said dragging me to a room.

"Why aren't you agreeing with me?" he asked me.

"Why should I agree? You're not the boss of me, you bastard!" I yelled.

"Agree or else I'm gonna use the last way for you to agree with me." he said threatening me.

"What's -kyaaaaa!!" I cut my sentence with a yell.

Changjo covered my mouth and asked me why I was yelling.

"S-s-spi-pid-er! Spider! On the corner of the wall!" I yelled. I really hated spiders.

"YOU, scared of SPIDERS?" Changjo asked then started laughing.

Changjo walked to the spider and held it on his hands. "Agree or else I'll put this spider on you." 

I was gonna protest, but he moved the spider closer, "Arasso arasso, just get that away from me. You win." I said in a defeat tone.

"Good, come on. Let's go tell my parents." Changjo said pulling me back to his mom and dad's office.

"Mom, I agree with Changjo." I told umma.

"Well, okay then. So when are we going to have grandchildren?" umma was asking.

"BWOH?! Umm, sorry, but I can't really handle a child right now. I still have work and there's still Taehyun. I'm sorry to disappoint you umma, appa." I explained to them.

"Ahh, that's alright. Well you guys should head home and start packing." umma said.