A Play Date with My Adorable Little Brother, Taehyun

An Arranged Marriage with Teen Top's Changjo

Jiyeon's POV

I came home tired from work. I walked to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.

My mom walked in and she said she wanted to have a chat with me.

"Honey, you know that our company is in trouble right?" she asked me.

I know she's only having a "chat" with me because she needs something.

"I know. Mom, I know you want something so just get to the point." I said.

"Well... we need you to marry the Choi's son to save our company." 

What my mom said just now made me spit out water right at her face. She took a paper towel and wiped her face.

"BWOH?!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry but you have no other choice." 

"What are you going to do if I don't? Cut my credit card, kick me out of the house-" she cut me off saying, "Worse than that. You won't be able to see your brother anymore."

"Umma! You can't do this to me!" I shouted.

"Oh yes I can, DEAR. I told you. I will never let you see your brother again if you don't do it." my mom said blackmailing me.   

"Mom, how could you do this! You're so cruel! I won't marry someone I don't know!" I complained.  

"Honey? Have you ever heard of Teen Top?" umma asked me.  

"Yes. Isn't it a Kpop boyband?"  

"Yes, honey. Have you ever heard of Changjo?"   

''Isn't he part of the group?"  

"Yup. Remember what you said awhile ago? The 'YOU WON'T MARRY SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW' part. Well, since you know him, you have to marry him." umma said proving her point.  

"Ughh! Umma!" I said complaining.  

I was just having an argument with my mom. She expects me to marry someone I don't even know for her and appa's company. I had no other choice. I love my brother too much. I had to marry this "Changjo" guy.

 

*5 days later*

 

*Office*

 

I was working on some papers in my office when my secretary called me.

"Ms. Kim, your parents are calling you to their office." my secretary said.

"Alright. I'll be on my way then." I said.

I walked to my parents office and opened the door.

"You were calling me?" I asked stepping into their office.

"Yes, we want you to meet Mr. and Mrs. Choi." appa said.

I walked to the side of umma.

"Mr. and Mrs. Choi, we want you to meet our daughter. Kim Jiyeon." my mom said introducing me.

"Annyeong! Kim Jiyeon-imnida. Pleased to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Choi." I said introducing myself as I bowed.

"So, where's your son?" appa asked.

"Ah, he'll be here soon. Mianehyo." Mrs.Choi replied.

"Ah, that's fine. You want a cup of tea?" umma asked.

They all had a cup of tea and were talking until someone knocked on the door.

"Ah, that's probably him. Come in!" Mr.Choi said.

"Sorry I'm late." Changjo said while he bowed.

Mr. and Mrs. Choi introduced his son to us. 

"Ahm, I'm really sorry, but I have to go. I promised Taehyun that I'd take him to the park today. Can we just have dinner?" I asked.

"Sure!" Mrs. Choi said.

"Great! Mom and dad will just decide where to go and they'll text or call you where. It was nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Choi. Same with you, Changjo." I said as I bow.

 

*15 minutes later*

 

I opened the door to the house and walked in. I ran to my room and changed into something comfortable like a black spaghetti tank top under a white v-neck shirt, black skinny jeans, and my nikes.

"Taehyun-ah!" I called out as I walked to his room.

"Noona!" he yelled then hugged me.

"Ready to go to the park?" I asked him.

"Neh." he said as he put his shoes on.

"Mrs. Lee, we're leaving!" I shouted. Mrs. Lee is a maid who takes care of Taehyun.

"Neh. Take care!" she shouted from... I don't know where.

Taehyun and I played at the park for an hour. Next, we went to get some food for lunch. Then, we went to the mall to buy Taehyun some new clothes and toys. Finally, we went home.

It was 6 p.m. I asked Mrs. Lee to help me with the shopping bags while I opened the door to the backseat. I was about to tell Taehyun that we're home, but when I saw him sleeping I shut my mouth. I carried Taehyun to his room. I changed his clothes into pajamas and tucked him in bed. Before I left his room, I kissed his forehead and said, "Sweet dreams my adorable little brother."

I called my mom and asked her where we were going to have dinner. She gave me the address. I grabbed a black sweater. I was about to head out when I heard a small voice say noona.

I turned around and saw Taehyun.

"Noona, where are you going?" Taehyun asked.

"I'm having a meeting baby." I told him.

"Can I come with you? I'm going to be by myself if you leave." 

"Well, I don't know..." I sighed.

"Pwease noona?" he said. This time he was using his aegyo on me. 

Oh noo. Taehyun stop that. You know that I'll give in when you do that.

"Fine." I sighed.

I took him to his room to change his clothes because he was in his pajamas.

I put a white shirt on him. On top of his white shirt was a black sweater. Then, skinny jeans with his shoes on. 

We walked to my car and drove to the restaurant.

Taehyun and I walked in a high class restaurant.

"Wahh!" Taehyun said amazed.

"Reservation for the Kims'." I said.

"Right this way please." the guy said as he guides us.

He led us to a private room with umma, appa, Mr. and Mrs. Choi, and Changjo.

I hid Taehyun behind me.

"Am I late?" I asked them.

"No no, we got here 5 minutes ago." Mr. Choi said.

"Appa! Umma!" Taehyun said as he ran to appa to hug him.

"Well, who's this adorable little boy?'' Mrs.Choi asked while taking a look at Taehyun.

"Our son." appa replied.

"Jiyeon-ah, why is he here?" my mom asked with a stern look on her face.

"Well, he begged me, apparently. No one can resist his aegyo." I replied.

"Really? Taehyun-ah show appa your aegyo." appa commanded.

Then, there it was. His aegyo. Taehyun was making his eyes bigger.

"Ah! Even I can't resist." appa said.

"Taehyun-ah, meet Mr. and Mrs. Choi and Changjo." umma said.

"Annyeong! I'm Taehyun!" Taehyun said with a bow.

Everyone was talking Taehyun for awhile. Then, they ordered food.

This is how the seating was. From left to right was me, umma, and appa. Taehyun was sitting on my lap, of course. Across me and Taehyun was Changjo, across my mom was Mrs.Choi, and across appa was Mr. Choi.

"So Mrs. Kim, have you discussed the marriage with your daughter?" Mrs.Choi asked.

"Yes, I have. She agreed." my mom replied.

"Did your son agree?" my mom asked.

"Yes, he did." Mr. Choi replied.

 

Changjo's POV

"Yes, he did." appa replied.

I only agreed because I don't want to do anything to disappoint my parents.

Jiyeon's parents and my parents went to another table so that Jiyeon and I can "chat". Taehyun also went with them.

"So what's your name?" I asked even though I already knew.

 

Jiyeon's POV

"Eh?" I asked. I wasn't paying attention to him because I was day dreaming.

"Are you deaf? I said, what's your name?" he said.

"No, I'm not deaf. And my name's Jiyeon, you bastard." I said calmly. Aargh! I already don't like this guy.

"Me?! Bastard?! Don't you know who I am?" he said shouting not too loud.

"Are all Kpop idols self-centered like you?" I asked.

"What if I just record you? Everyone in the world will know how self-centered you are." I said pressing the record button on my phone.

He grabbed my phone.

"Yah! Give it back!" I said trying to get my phone back.

"What is going on over here?" Mrs. Choi asked.

"Well, I was just arguing that we should have the marriage sooner. Don't you think that we should have the marriage sooner, umma? I fell in love with Jiyeon at first sight." Changjo said while hugging me. 

Wow! Such a great actor!

"Mrs. Kim, I think that we should reschedule the wedding to next month. Don't you think?" Mrs. Choi asked.

"Well, the sooner the better." umma replied.

Oh no.