Ch 9

Charm One

Sunny and I watch as the Key was getting scan.

Sunny: This power of the Key is trying to tell us something but,everything still in morse code. 

You:Like alphabet and numbers in mixture of one whole code.

Sunny: Correct. But,the power of the key is unbelievable. Its the same key as the one on you and Taeyag arm. The charm one and the connector has to stay together or more bad stuff will come to destroy anyone. The key power is transportation and while the scan running more on the key to see if the key has more power or not.

You:While,I had key in my backpack. I was attack by a robot in the woods and I ran the key transport me to where Taeyang was. Is the charm one and connector come from family generations?

Sunny: No,the charm one and connector get's randomly pick. The key scan will probably take longer than usual. It's only at 5 percent right now.

You: Randomly pick. The accidents I had when I was child and Taeyang saved me a lot.

Sunny: He didn't want you to be hurt because he care's for you and loves you.

You: Love?

Sunny: That's how we are picked sweetie. I wish Sungmin was here to enjoy these moments with you guys and I too.

You: He is watching us. And he does help a lot. I know that for a fact.

Sunny: He always brings a smile on my face after a boring or rough day in training.

You: I hug Sunny

Sunny: I felt ___ hug. Thank you

You: Anytime. Taeyang wants to reveal something to me tonight. Oh what should I do Sunny? The robots are still out their and ready for a fight. The robots went through my house trying to find the key and me. The robots want me died.

Sunny: We can't let that happen to you. If you get die. Then,they will come for the key. That's why you and Taeyang have to stay together. Charm one and connector stays together.

You: Mhm. Is there map to this place were the robots are coming from?

Sunny: Probably the same building were Sungmin and I battle at. I will put a map together for you and Taeyang.

You: I do like Taeyang

Taeyang: You do like me?

You: Oh my goodness,How long you been standing there?

Taeyang: A bit over 10 minutes. So far most of the robots are all over city.

You: The clones are out everywhere. 

Sunny: So we need put a plan together. Think goodness I been saving something special for you guys. I open the vault behind the book shelf. 

Taeyang: A boozaka?

Sunny: Its not a boozaka sweetie. Its a laser cannon. It can destroy most of the robot clones but,other than that. The key and laser cannon is our only hope.

You:So,everywhere can be recover and be safe again.

Sunny: Mhm. I will let you guys know when the key its fully finish scanning.

You&Taeyang: Okay

Sunny:I smile at both of them. Stay together

Taeyang: We will. Come on

You: Mhm

5 minute walk

You: I guess,you heard my confession of liking you Taeyang

Taeyang: Im proud I heard your confession than later.

You: 518 I look at his hand

Taeyang: Oh!,That's my birthday.

You: We need to celebrate you're birthday.

Taeyang: Let's defeat these clones first. I will kiss you first.

You: I blush. Not if I get to you're lips first.

Taeyang: I blush back.

2 minutes later

Robot Clone: No sign of them anywhere sir

Robot Leader: We have to keep looking. She is mine.