Ch 17

Charm One

You: Hey Sunny

Sunny: Hmm

You: My parents put a protection spell on me. Is that why they connect me to Taeyang?

Sunny: No, you're parents ___ fought against a evil army like the robots before you were born. When you're parents defeated the evil army robots. One evil robot stayed behind. That robot became the leader. The robot leader has been searching for both of you guys day or night before both of you to found each other.  And just recently you both destroy the last remaining robot.

You: So my parents though he was destroy like the others?

Sunny: Mhm, when ____ parents came home. ____ parents are the one who made the key for ____ and Taeyang. But, __ parents are the one's who made the connector and charm one piece on both of you're arms, Which is

Taeyang: ____ and I

Sunny: Correct. When ____ was born and Taeyang was already born. ____ parent's put both of the pieces on you're arms to be protected by one another. When the robot leader found out about the charm one and connector piece. The robot leader did something unexcusable after ___ was adopted by someone else in Seoul.

You: I was adopted by someone else in Seoul?

Sunny: Yes. I look away

Taeyang: I look at Sunny then back at ____. *I whisper in ____ ear, Do you think Sunny adopted you?*

You:I look at Taeyang and respond back to him. *I don't know*

Sunny: I kept eye on both of you two. When Taeyang was eleven and ____ was seven. That was the first incident that you two saw each other. The pieces on you're arms glow together. Before Sungmin and I battle with the Robot leader. I knew that we would meet each other again. That was the day when, Sungmin died. I saw Taeyang hurt. I was wearing a long coat.

Taeyang: My eyes went into shock mode. That was you Sunny. The woman who heal my wound from saving _____.

Sunny: Mhm. What did I say to you?

Taeyang: We would meet again sometime later in life.

Sunny: What else did I say to you?

Taeyang: Keep the charm one(____) safe.

Sunny: Correct again

You: Sunny, why are you telling us this story now? Instead of earlier before our battle with the robot leader.

Sunny: I knew that robot leader would make a new army again. I couldn't say much about these stories to you. Until you ask me about it.

You:Ahh, Did you work with my parents before I was adopted?

Sunny: You're dad trained me, _____. He help me a lot with my swords trainee. You're mom help Sungmin a lot with his trainee. Magic and healing powers.

Taeyang: Ahh, The robot leader is fully demolish. Am I right?

Sunny: You are right again Taeyang. Let's go inside the library.

Taeyang&You: Mhm

We walk inside the library. 

You: I look around.

Taeyang: I look at ____. I walk over to her and hug ____. The robot leader is fully gone now.

You: I know... but, something or someone is just missing for Sunny. I thought I was a goner Youngbae when that robot leader stabbed me.

Taeyang:I let go of the hug. I put my hands on her face. The robot leader is gone now. You and I are safe now. Plus, I will protect you, _____ .

You:I put my hands on Youngbae hands and took them off my face. I hug him when I start to feel shivers down my back.

Taeyang: You're shivering. Come on let's eat and have fun with Sunny. Alright?

You: Alright. :) 

TBC