Ch 13

Charm One

As we all started to run for safety.

You:I started to slow down two minutes behind Taeyang and Sunny. I couldn't breathe due to running so fast. I look at my arm as it start to bleed from the last point till now.

Sunny: Hey, Where is ___?

Taeyang:I look behind me and saw her looking at her arm. I watch her and I saw her arm start to bleed and drip. Sunny go on with out us.

Sunny: But,Taeyang

Taeyang:Sunny go now and tell us where to go next to meet you.

Sunny: Alright,I ran to a safe place

Taeyang:I walk down to ___. ____,You're bleeding

You:I couldn't catch up to you guys. I lost breath. Then,my arm started to bleed. I look up at Taeyang. Am I the last the key,Taeyang?

Taeyang:I put her left arm around my head and help her up and start to walk together. If you are the last key. I don't know what I would do without you ___ aka Charm One. I am you're connector. Plus, you promise me we will make out.

You:I did make that promise to you. Did I?

Taeyang:You sure did. Don't you dare close your eyes not on me. Not right now.

You:It's so cold. I was about to close my eyes.

Taeyang: I walk us both to the nearest cafe. I open the door and close the door behind us. Please stay with me. I put ___ in the chair. Is anyone here? I look around and found the first aid kit. I open the box and found bandages and hydrogen peroxide. I start to clean ___ long cut. It's a big deep cut. I have to stitch your arm ___.

You:It's too late.

Taeyang: Its never too late. 

You:No,not about that. When the robot leader attack me. He put something poison in me while he wound my arm in a choke hold. Taeyang,I must fight him alone. Its the only way.

Taeyang:No you're not going to fight him alone. Not with out me or Sunny. I make sure of that because I don't want you dead. 

You:Taeyang.

Taeyang:I start stitch up ___ arm. Needle and thread. It's going to hurt a bit

You:Taeyang

Taeyang: I will find a antidote for you. I put the needle and thread down on the table and cut the end of the thread. I start to bandage up ____ arm slowly. Its still bleeding.

You: I start to cough....I look at my charm mark and Taeyang connector mark. Our marks are glowing. 

Taeyang:I look at my mark and ___ charm mark. Im protecting you and myself. We have each other. I bandage her arm the second time before I cut the end tape.

You: Sunny? Where are you? I closed my eyes.

Taeyang: No no. ____ wake up!!!! I love you. I pick up ___ and carry her into the back room and laid her down on the table. I heard someone come in and close the door behind and locked it. Sunny?

Sunny: I knew you guys would be here. What happen to the Charm one? 

Taeyang: The robot leader wound her arm and put poison in her while in a choke hold. How long will she be out for?

Sunny: A couple days. She is the Key. That is why she has the key mark inside the charm mark. She found the right key and gave it to me. Even though I only had a couple of blast with key. But,___ is the right key. 

Taeyang: Charm one. Im going to stay here with her.

Sunny: Me too. It maybe only 5am in the morning. But,a life is on the line.

Taeyang:I want to save her. 

Sunny: Let's get some sleep.

Taeyang: I held ___ hand.

Vision

You: I was fighting the robot leader with all my energy.

Robot leader:How does it feel to have poison in you? I clutch her by the right shoulder

You: Im not done with you yet.

Robot Leader:Oh but,you are falling and getting weaker. I raise the blade high and slash in the stomach. 

You:Taeyang.I start to fall until I heard doors open.

Taeyang:Leave my charm one alone

Robot Leader:Ah the connector. You are already losing her she started to fall against me.

You:Taeyang.Defeat him please.

Vision Ends

Taeyang:I hold ___ close to me.