Ch 14

Charm One

6:30am

You: I woke up and look around and saw Taeyang holding my hand and Sunny sleeping on the couch. I let go of Taeyang hand and look at the table. I remove myself from the table slowly. I put my leg down on the ground. I put my other leg down afterwards. As I roll my sleeve down my Charm Print kept glowing non stop since this morning. I look around the room and saw the Key and grab the key and left. This is my destiny...

Taeyang:I open my eyes and saw ____ holding the key. I heard her say This is my destiny. I yawn. 

You:I turn around and saw Taeyang yawn. Did I woke you Taeyang?

Taeyang: No,I just woke up. You're print its glowing non stop since this morning.

You:Mhm, I know im getting weaker slowly by this poison. But,this is my destiny to destory this robot leader for good before its too late. I kept taking in more breath of air through my mouth.

Taeyang: You need to laid down and let me find the antidote for this poison. 

You:I don't think its cureable.

Taeyang: I think what we need to do is go together. But,first we need to put a plan together.

You: The visions have been connecting again between you and I.

Taeyang: That is right. 

You: Taeyang,I feel drained 

Taeyang: Huh

You: The charm is glowing so much,its telling me im running out a time the poison and spreading fast in me. If I don't defeat this robot leader. I will be dead and this town will be doom. Soon,he will come after more of the Charm one's in this town and around the world. I must fight him. I start to walk past Taeyang as everything becomes a blur and I start to feel dizzy.

Taeyang:I help ____ back up when she starts to walk. I look at her Let's do it together. If you die who is going to protect me? 

Sunny: As I listen to the whole conversation just like Sungmin and I. Gosh,I miss you so much Sungmin. I wish you would come back right now and help us to defeat this robot leader. Please. I stay back and watch both them leaving together out of the cafe. They will be alright, right?

Wind Breeze

Sunny: That wind breeze went through the door. Sungmin? You're here in spirit are you?

Gentle touch

Sunny:Huh,Sungmin you're gentle touch. I look through the mirror and saw him. Sungmin Ah,I miss you

Sungmin: I shook my head to in a yes way

Sunny: Do you miss me?

Sungmin: I shook my head in a yes way again.

Sunny: Do you know how to destory the Robot leader

Sungmin: I shook my head for the third time in a yes way.

Back to Taeyang and You

You: Taeyang, the robot leader is down this street and take a left. Everything is fuzzy. The poison is too much in me.

Taeyang:I hold ___ to me. Together. Both of you and I will destory him. I promise

You:Mhm. I walk with Taeyang down this street before we take the left road.