Ch 1

Charm One

You:I started to walk outside my home and around the new town that I live in now. I stop walking for a minute. I look at my wrist on my right arm. I start to ignore my wrist mark again. I use my sleeves to cover up the mark. I hope no one is following me this time. I kept backing up.

Taeyang:I was about to head enter the Entertainment building. Until,I saw a girl backing up slowly.I walk up to her slowly.

You:I back up a couple more steps until,I bumped into a person. I turn around. Oh,Im so sorry.

Taeyang:I felt her bumped into me and I heard her say Im so sorry. Im sorry for what?

You:I look into his eyes.I felt something different with this person.I start to feel very dizzy.

Taeyang:Hey!,Are you okay?I caught her before she passed out.I felt something different from this girl.

You:I fainted in his arms.

Taeyang:I felt dizzy after she was in my arms. I passed out with her on the road.

Vision

You:Where am I?I look down and found someone on me. Its the same guy from earlier today before I passed out.I start to move slowly.I woke him up. Hey,I said

Taeyang:I felt her hand move me and heard her say Hey. I woke up. Where are we? Do I know you?

You:I don't know where we are. I don't think you know me.

Taeyang:I see you a lot in my dreams.

You:My name is ____,You?

Taeyang:My name is Youngbae but,everyone calls me Taeyang.

Vision ends

You:I woke up and look around.

Taeyang:You're inside the building. I picked you up and carry you inside. Are you running from someone?

You:Not really. Im just new to this town. I have to go now

Taeyang:You just woke up stay a bit longer.

You:What's your name?

Taeyang:Youngbae aka Taeyang. You?

You:_____

Taeyang:Ah,You're the new girl down from the street from me. Awesome. 

You:Everything feels weird. Its like I know you before. Why is that?

Taeyang:Maybe you see me a lot in you're dreams? 

You:I should go. Thank you Taeyang for rescuing me or bringing me inside.I scramble with words while I say that.

Taeyang:Anytime

You:I walk out of the building. I start to walk ahead to the Library. I walk inside the building. I heard whispers miles away from me.

Choosen One

Charm One

You:I look around at people as they stare at me.

Sunny:The charm one

You:Huh? Who Me? I pointed at myself.

Sunny:Yes you. Come with me.

You:I walk with this female infront of me. Im sorry I forgot to ask,"What is your name?"

Sunny:My name is Sunny. Just follow me come on

You:I was inside the room.As she close the door behind us and locked it.

Sunny:You are choosen one. That's why there is mark on you and your connector is in this town and you just met him. He is a good person

You:What are you talking about? Wolves? Vampires? Mermaids? Witches?

Sunny:None,sweetie do you remember any of your accidents when you were young?

You:There was this one time I was saved when a car almost run me over and another time I almost fell off a cliff.

Sunny:I roll up her sleeve

You:What are you doing?

Sunny:Just hear me out.I rolled up her right sleeve. You are a Charm one aka Choosen one to be saved by you're connector.

You:For what though?

Sunny:Whenever you have those accidents he saves you. And you save him. You already met him and I can see it in you.

You:Am I a witch? Am I a Angel? Am I a goddess?

Sunny:A lucky one

You:Okk. I was stunned when I heard this.I should go.

Sunny:Come back tomorrow.

You:I left the Library.

Followers1&2:There she is. Hey?You

You:I turn around and start to run as fast as I can. I ran into my back yard before, I heard them went the other way. I walk inside my house. What is going on with me? Who is my connector?