Ch 15

Charm One

Taeyang: I look at ___, Which building is it?

You: *Breathing* The...one...in...the middle. As I was about to close my eyes.

Taeyang: Charm one you can't die on me now. I need you.

You:I breath for air *I know*. 

Taeyang:I look at ____ again and grab the key from her left hand. I turn in front of her. I start to roll up her right sleeve. As the mark kept glowing and I put the key to her right arm. As the key starts to glow bright. I roll up my sleeve and saw my connector mark glowing too. I saw a memory rewind from this morning as I watch the robot leader putting poison in her blood. I woke up from the memory rewind. ___ wake up wake up. Don't don't leave me.

You: You saw the memory rewind as I start to lose my breath due to the poison. We have to fight him. Come one

Taeyang: You're weak let me fight him.

You: Together.

Taeyang: Mhm, I grab her hand as we walk inside the building. Together I whisper.

You: I still feeling dizzy but,let go of Taeyang's hand. I ran to the top floor. Robot Leader I said with lack of breath. I know you're here.

Robot Leader: Right on time. You know this is actually quite sad for you because I have already started to kill you with the poison I have and plus,I enter the poison in you're blood already. I stand up and walk over to her. I grab her neck. Just remember Charm One ____,I'm stronger,I'm faster,& I....

You: I... what. You don't have a girlfriend because you killed her too. The way you hurt Sungmin in front of Sunny. You trapped him on the island somewhere. Sungmin and Sunny still can communicate by the wind breeze. You try to use our DNA to make more robot clones,but you can't get rid of us the people. The charm one and the connector. We are strong.

Robot Leader: Enough,I made my hands grab her neck tighter

You: I try to breathe for air. 

Robot Leader: Running out of breath,huh?

You: You obviously forgot something.

Robot Leader: What is it?

You: The rightful Key to destroy you

Robot Leader:Not if I destory you first. Im already winning can you feel me down your neck?

You:I grab his fingers and try to pull them off my neck. Can't breathe. Losing air.

Robot Leader: That is my power of poison. I let go of her neck and drop her hard on the ground.

You: I start to cough more and try to breathe for more air. I.....will.....win...this...battle....with...my...connector.

Robot Leader: I turn my hand into a metal knife. I use my other hand to pull her back up.

You: Taeyang I whisper.

Taeyang: I came running in the room and saw the metal knife and the robot leader with my girlfriend. I throw the key into the metal knife as the Robot Leader let go of my girlfriend. I watch the key coming back to my hands. I got it. ____ run

You: I try to get up and run. 

Robot Leader:I look at my hand and saw the key move very fast. As I try to grab the key it knock my metal knife hand back into a original hand. What?

Taeyang:This key only belongs to the Charm one and the Connector.

Robot Leader: You're going to pay for this.

You: I kick the robot leader in the metal stomach. I fell down on the ground after I kick the robot leader. I breath for more air. Taeyang,Finish him my love.